Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) (62150 Views)

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Fourwinds: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mossadd:
No be new thing bokoharam too dey turn soldiers to Usain bolt when them jam for one secluded place

grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Ayomi90: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Curious345:

Hahaha Haa and the soldiers will collect, this one got me LOL.

OK na, no wahala, square it up with the soldiers, but don't come close to the peaceful civilians..

After all its soldier vs soldier, nothing concern us
Tell ur burukutu soldiers to leave the civilians alone, they shld face the gun men, see how they are running away from the war they so much make noise about.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
mancoconut:
See how that patrol van beat a hasty retreat as some armed men are seen chasing after it.

https://twitter.com/Onyekanzin1/status/1448208476484866048?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXj3x6C-hU
But Nigeria Army and Police said that they neutralized UGM and recovered one gun and resident zombies and BMC were jubilating hahahaha.Those that are not even in the East talkless of Anambra state will cook lies and feed it to their gullible zombies dont even know what is going on right now in Anambra state and I am life in Anambra state.Those boys are giving the Nigeria security agents a run for their dear life and believe me when I said this time is not like that Python dance time cos these UGM are equipped with more sophisticated weapons than Nigeria security agents

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by kindlyheart: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
some are willing to die ooo. this is height of stupidity
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Gfh1: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Really
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The soldiers should leave that region alone

Sambisa forest is where they're needed the most not south east

Why is Buhari so obsessed with south east ?
Buhari will definitely drawn his Fulani soldiers in the South East because what I saw where those UGM is no more a child's play ooo.Those boys have far more sophisticated weapons than Nigeria securities but media are not telling Nigerians the true event in the South East because of fear of Buhari cramping down their station

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Geeman2006: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Susu888:
See as front page is filled with celebration as na unknown gunmen A. K. A ESN /ipob jihadists dey do the chasing [/b]BUT[b] let the roles changes and the military get them on the run, you will start reading! Nigerian military are war criminals, killers bla bla bla... ESN are peaceful its fulani DSS that are doing the killing to take over our lands and islamization agenda undecided

It makes one wonder the I.Q of an average south easterner! lipsrsealed

Their hypocrisy and thinking is very appalling.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stanluiz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
The soldiers did it to avoid casualty in case of a civilian been hited by a civilian.

They will come back and neutralise those Miscreants with guns.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow when the Army displays bodies of these criminals we will hear they are killing innocent unknown gunmen?
Oga there is always a rule of law in battle which your coward Nigeria Army are not following.Instead of them to engage their mate in gun battle they rather vent their anger on innocent Igbos which they have never done in the North and believe me that is what is making more Igbos to support IPOB,ESN and UGM but people like you because of hatred you have against Igbos you will not say the truth

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
I still wonder who these soldiers are supposed to be fighting for, they are also the youth and we are in the same shoe together in this country. So are they killing the youth for these old men to enslave them forever? Northern youth are also tired of the situation in this country but for their religion radicalism and ethnic sentiment that they will not speak up and join hands with their southern counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stanluiz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
Buhari will definitely drawn his Fulani soldiers in the South East because what I saw where those UGM is no more a child's play ooo.Those boys have far more sophisticated weapons than Nigeria securities but media are not telling Nigerians the true event in the South East because of fear of Buhari cramping down their station
Which sophisticated weapon did they have ?

It is not the Ak47 they steal and looted when they attack police station and checkpoint.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
I still wonder who these soldiers are supposed to be fighting for, they are also the youth and we are in the same shoe together in this country. So are they killing the youth for these old men to enslave them forever? Northern youth are also tired of the situation in this country but for their religion radicalism and ethnic sentiment that they will not speak up and join hands with their southern counterparts.

Sincerely speaking, if I have the means I will buy nuclear bombs for these IPOB/ESN fighters. What is wrong with these old men for crying out loud, ordinary restructuring, they still turn it into politics at the expense of average people's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
Can you see that Nigeria is a very uselees country. In the news we read on nairaland here yesterday the report says the policemen and soldiers overpowered the unknown gunmen and the unknown gunmen barely escaped. Can you see the video evidence here to the negative? Why are the media always deceiving the masses?
Dont mind those Lie Mohammed children called Nigeria Army and Police.I am in Anambra state right now and Nigeria Army are not finding it funny in Anambra state like they did during Python dance because these boys are really prepared and the earlier Buhari and Nigerians know this the better for everyone.The scary part is that those boys have superior and sophisticated weapons and they are not afraid and they are more coordinated and prepared

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
stanluiz:
Which sophisticated weapon did they have ?

It is not the Ak47 they steal and looted when they attack police station and checkpoint.
Oga like a said forget the lies media and Nigeria Army feed you people that those boys are stealing weapons from Army and Police.Deep down you you know that there is no amount of Ak47 they stole from Nigeria Army and Police that will make them to challenge Nigeria Army and Police the way they did or emboldened them.Am done with you

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by isaacprinz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
That's tactical withdrawal, you don't fight foolishly like some cowards are known for, when they reenforce and take down these criminals their sympathizers will say the military is killing innocent people, now this video is making everyone happy that terrorists are on rampage in the east hahahaha, small time they will understand the consequences of this actions.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerian soldiers only attack like cowards in the night, if they see real gunmen they take to their heels. They attack armless civilians and burn down their businesses and houses, kill innocent people and show off their bodies as a feat of strength and victory in a war. Ask yourself this vital question, if all the people killed by Nigerian army in the north and the south are actually bandits, Boko Haram, ISWAP, and unknown gunmen, why is the spate of terrorist attacks becoming more intense in the country? While they are showing off the bodies of innocent victims, the actual terrorists are in their safe-haven planning the next attack on the people. That is why you often hear the news that soldiers killed some bandits today and there are hundreds of school children abducted by the same bandits tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Susu888:
See as front page is filled with celebration as na unknown gunmen A. K. A ESN /ipob jihadists dey do the chasing [/b]BUT[b] let the roles changes and the military get them on the run, you will start reading! Nigerian military are war criminals, killers bla bla bla... ESN are peaceful its fulani DSS that are doing the killing to take over our lands and islamization agenda undecided

It makes one wonder the I.Q of an average south easterner! lipsrsealed
Nobody will complain if the shooting is between Soldiers and UGM but what people hate with passion is the innocent civilians Igbos Nigeria soldiers will later vent their anger and frustration on and they have never did thesame thing to innocent civilians Housa/Fulanis in the North after Boko Haram and Fulani Bandits massacre them

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow when the Army displays bodies of these criminals we will hear they are killing innocent unknown gunmen?
So y did they see the criminals and r running?
They will go where innocent guys r gathered and murder them...
U supporters of killing of innocent defenceless people... Well karma awaits u

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Frankest20:
Ibos will all regret this steps very soon
I hope you and your people are regretting the killing going on every day in the North by your brother Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits,Boko Haram or if you are a Yoruba man I hope you and your people are regretting the wau you your Fulani kinsmen have chased your people to Benin Republic and almost occupied the whole South West.Dont cry on behalf of Igbos cos they don't need your cry because your people need it more

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by 4realsexy: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Did you say soldiers? Look well before you post fake news shocked, na police be that

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by ConqueredWest: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
J2381:
The Army did the right thing. It's good to know they're still sane people in the army. Imagine if the army had packed their vehicle and exchange gun fire with those armed men. I'm sure those who were standing by will get hit by stray bullet, even those who made the video too.

If that had happened, social media will be awash with how the army killed civilians while engaging unknown gunmen.

Shut up your mouth and stop posting your ignorance.

The military boys fled because their bullets weren't penetrating those unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Babasonny(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lalatisclala... ;DLalatisclala...
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by ConqueredWest: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
stanluiz:
The soldiers did it to avoid casualty in case of a civilian been hited by a civilian.

They will come back and neutralise those Miscreants with guns.

Oga shut up

When your bullets fail to penetrate UGM, the best step is to flee
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
modsfucker:

And when they target innocent civilians, you'd claim the UGM are DSS huh? And when the Military starts rolling tanks into SE you'd shout genocide.
They will first of all target you and your entire family and also roll tank to your entire region evil soul like you

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by modsfucker: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
They will first of all target you and your entire family and also roll tank to your entire region evil soul like you

No need overstressing it, the tanks are already enroute to Southe-East.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by modsfucker: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:

No need overstretching it, the tanks are already enroute to Southe-East.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by J2381: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Shut up your mouth and stop posting your ignorance.

The military boys fled because their bullets weren't penetrating those unknown gunmen
So you were right there right?
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
nnadychuks:
the people killing innocent Igbos in the east right now isn’t Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram. It’s not even the military… it’s the unknown gunmen, I don’t know if UGM is IPOB but you should worry about them more than you worry about the military. The UGM have no agendas yet and people who kill for fun are terrorists. Very soon we will know if the UGM is dss or IPOB but just know that we can’t trust UGM whoever they are
The one that happened in Izombe in Imo State where Nigeria Soldier was heard commanding his boys to go into village and kill in Igbo they saw and we saw in the video were three dead Igbo men on the floor was it UGM or ESN that committed the atrocity You people should keep hating Igbos but what I assurre you people is that the actualisation of Biafra is even more nearer than we expected and when Igbos are gone they will be in their new country watching the scores between you Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
modsfucker:

No need overstressing it, the tanks are already enroute to Southe-East.
Trust me God of Igbos are not asleep and he is already fighting their battle for them and Egyptian Igbos see today they will see it No more

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Reporter, are you done reporting? cheesy
Continue, I have given you a task

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
OJAHMIKE:

The fact that soldiers are needed mostly in the North East region is not a justification for the unknown gunmen to keep terrorizing the South East region.
These guys, as well as BH and armed fulani herdsmen, should be thoroughly dealt with. They're all terrorists.
The only people terrorising the Igbos are your Nigeria Soldiers,DSS and Police and there was already an evidence where video that went viral where Soldiers commanded his boys to shoot any Igbo they see in Izombe in Imo.Igbos have told you many times that they are no more interested in your one Nigeria and that you people should leave their region but you people refused.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Bolaji26(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Am I the only one seeing Nigeria police here.

Can't see any soldiers in the video.

Even those using foot to run are mobile police

Fake News everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.