Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 AM

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again (75973 Views)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. / She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Honestly I'm done fixing nails

It's not my calling at all cry cry cry cry

I lost my finger nail two months ago

Early this week I lost my big toe nail embarassed
It's painful
It hurts cry

E pain pass heartbreak cry cry cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

Have you had this experience before?
How did you treat yours?
How long did it take your nails to grow back again?

Share your experiences

8 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by MarveworldG: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Nothing is as beautiful as that which God has given you naturally.

No home/hotel interior as beautiful as that designed by Marveworld Interiors design services.
Chat us up on whatsapp: 081 1989 6472 for the design that best suit your personality.

302 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Davash222(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided

408 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2021
shockedshockedshocked
Oga leave women things for women,, e get why

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
shockedshockedshocked

Lol
I'm a lady, I wore jeans with palms cos of the leg

All of you that are saying its a man
Yes, it's a man... Your father's leg grin grin grin
You happy now cheesy ;Dclowns grin grin

Dear Nairalanders, as you are watching... I want to let you know that I deal on Foodstuffs... Agro commodities, rice, beans, onions, maize, Millet, Sorghum etc
Location kano[quote][/quote]

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by nosiebaba(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2021
Moral of the story, do what works for you. I like it I like it doesn't mean it's perfect for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol I'm a lady, I wore jeans with palms cos of the leg

Woow, seriously? The picture is confusing.
Wish you quick recovery.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Dshocker(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na wetin sisi eko dey cause

7 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by daddytime(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Most things artificial are a huge turn off for me, particularly in the opposite sex...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Spending123: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Omo See yam leg... grin grin grin I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that you're from the Dot Nation grin grin grin

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Iliveforever(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
I was honestly searching for a feminine leg only to find this leg that looks more rugged than mine.

Add graphics next time

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by osuofia2(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
OSHEY SLAY MAMA.
LESSON LEARNT, WE MOVE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by DropsMic(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Naija slay queens left the group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Self inflicted injury. Be grateful that you lost both nails and not a finger and a toe undecided

7 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by SavageResponse(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Glad to know you have learnt your lesson

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Inferiority complex and the quest for public approval have been a precursor to the deaths of women in this generation

20 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by bestFRIENDs(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pls fix ooo.
Even if the toe remove another toe will sprout out.
Shayb u wan slay abi?

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Kobicove(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Be thankful that it's not butt implant that exploded in your nyash undecided

11 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Lamasta(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fix another one don't disturb me pls

9 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Bobotic(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Those gender and their wahala no be here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by jimmyolasun: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Naa by force? Who send you??

You even base for Kano.. there are many things you should be worried about..
What if isbah catch you?? Or Boko boys sight you?? Don't you know you dey tempt their penis?? Haram

If Dem start dey wipe you koboko now, you go dey scream violation of your rights

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
angry angry
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by bluefilm: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
[s]Honestly I'm done fixing nailsIt's not my calling at all cry cry cry cryI lost my finger nail two months agoEarly this week I lost my big toe nail embarassedIt's painfulIt hurts cryE pain pass heartbreak cry cry cryI went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.Have you had this experience before?How did you treat yours?
How long did it take your nails to grow back again?Share your experiences[/s]

Attention seekers everywhere.

Nonsense. angry

8 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Shezzman: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Guffaw!
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Mopolchi: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
E dey pain no be small
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by harmargedon: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
She still put ring for thumb like mechanic

18 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by humilitypays(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

grin

To help this topic trend and attract more traffic, let me add the special ingredient; Igbos will never be President in Nigeria after they have turned Southeast to Afghanistan shocked

5 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
I was able to stop this nonsense during my days in school...I wanted to feel among but my beautiful nails that everyone used to admire became something else after removing the artificial nails, so I stopped quickly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by iscom(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Looking like a man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Tokskob2008: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

4 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
shockedshockedshocked

Bobriscky people, Shay men dey fix nails before?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths / Be Careful Who You Sleep With / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.