Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again (76069 Views)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. / She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by MrCover: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Saao(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
Honestly I'm done fixing nails

It's not my calling at all cry cry cry cry

I lost my finger nail two months ago

Early this week I lost my big toe nail embarassed
It's painful
It hurts cry

E pain pass heartbreak cry cry cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

Have you had this experience before?
How did you treat yours?
How long did it take your nails to grow back again?

Share your experiences
try fix other parts of ur body.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Regex: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences

No be man leg I deh see like this?
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by tete7000(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Who sent you? Pele anyway, lesson learnt.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by joshjc(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yamish leg
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by SavageResponse(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sorry o
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences
who send you message? Eyah sorry grin grin grin
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good morning
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by MrCover: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences

Where Did You Base?
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by AutoChick4U(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
I've long stopped since I noticed my natural nails are pretty without artificial.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided

Stop body shaming people, it’s disgusting and we’re not 5 anymore. Grow up and learn to watch your language!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by PDinteriors(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pele
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
This thread should be for mostly the female genders only but no, the male Nairalanders will disrupt the whole purpose of the thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by NLPoliceWoman: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members.

Iliveforever:
I was honestly searching for a feminine leg only to find this leg that looks more rugged than mine.

Add graphics next time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences
Experience is the BEST Teacher! Repentance by force! Sorry!
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
This thread should be for mostly the female genders only but no, the male Nairalanders will disrupt the whole purpose of the thread.
Don't mind them.
You are 100% right.
This can never happen in foreign forums will go to.
Only here.
Some Very annoying sets of boys just full dis forum anyhow.
Lazy tins they are.
Awon omo mommy dem tongue tongue tongue

Just look at how the davash kid is already body shaming her, just imagine undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Emk5556: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
bluefilm:

Attention seekers everywhere.

Nonsense. angry

Must you comment...
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Michelle55: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
You will be fine.. The annoying part of all these makeups that I detest is the eye lash thingy.
I honestly don't understand the concept of that thing called artificial eyelashes
Nothing beats being natural jare

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Picker28: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin angry angry angry grin grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
If Na woman matter everything is fake
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by angelfallz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
The people that fixed the nails for you should be held responsible.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Tickles001(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
The leg looks somewhat masculine. Are you sure that's your leg
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Hallabee1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Aje......

i no even understand this pics at all...
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by dettolgel: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences

Sorry dear I hope the guys you are trying to impress really do appreciate your sacrifice.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Saintfrancis82(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol, continue
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Curious345: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today ..

Sorry.... Am particularly interested in the bolded
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Bmaster(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin cheesy grin

I'm so sorry

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Sholaco: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oga sir, why do you have to fixed nail in the first place? Are you James brown or bobrisky..or derele
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by NLPoliceWoman: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
humilitypays:
grin

To help this topic trend and attract more traffic, let me add the special ingredient; Igbos will never be President in Nigeria after they have turned Southeast to Afghanistan shocked
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
Offtopic
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Kestolove(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
E remain kayan Mata people...
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by 77up(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ok seen,next please.

I'm waiting for eye lashes issue thread though grin grin
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by nick50(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Story, u go still fix am during festive period unless u no get pussy
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Martahi: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Are you man or woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.