Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President (24301 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by basty: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
No comment
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by adioolayi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Osinbajo for President
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by TheRareGem1(f): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Politicking....even though Akinwumi and Buba are not politicians. What is the writer thinking.

VP is our best to lead Nigeria come 2023, APC should take note and listen to Nigerians
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by maybanks: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
if you ask me, Osinbajo will always be my pick.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Mossadd: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emmypure:
I want to do giveaway
thanks baba make I send my azza
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by wesley80(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
BigSarah:
Each time I see or read people postulate osinbanjo I get confused honestly..

If Nigerians truly want osinbanjo then that means absolutely nothing is wrong with this Buhari's and Osinbajo 8 years of mid-rule.
Or maybe you're just too blinded by your own bias to see the man truly has all the attributes the writer highlighted.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Segzy22: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Akinwunmi Adeshina any day any time

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by abobote: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
perambulator:
WHy do people keep mentioning NOI. do they not know the law? NOI has disqualified herself by voluntarily taking American citizenship, she cant even be a commissioner.

Marwa: He should clear the allegation that he delivered the bomb that killed Dele Giwa

Mohammed, Adesina and Osinbajo are too civil/refined to be a president of Nigeria. Gentlemen/refined/soft leaders eventually get removed from office and their administrations are always a disaster because they are not in control........Shagari, Shonekan, Jonathan

Are you kidding me? So once you have a duel citizenship, you are automatically disqualified from holding a position in your first country. Pls don't teach us nonsense
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Great2017:

You just hit the nail on the head.

How on earth would people be advocating for Osibanjo presidency when he is part of the present government that has increased poverty and suffering in the country?

Osibanjo cannot be exonerated from the woes of this government as long as he is benefiting from the government.

it is a testament to the ineffectiveness, incompetence of the opposition PDP that APC will produce the next president no matter how bad Buhari has been and we all know he has been a disaster.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by richmond500: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Great2017:

You just hit the nail on the head.

How on earth would people be advocating for Osibanjo presidency when he is part of the present government that has increased poverty and suffering in the country?

Osibanjo cannot be exonerated from the woes of this government as long as he is benefiting from the government.
the problem of Nigeria started years ago and not just recently
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by pharmagba: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo : the right man for the job
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by greencard: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
And he didn't seem it fit to add my name undecided
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by UnabashedIPOB: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nigeria is not in short supply of true leaders. The country’s diversity and generous human resources offer a limitless pool of talents, skills, abilities and character. Nigeria is blessed with all that a nation needs to be a lodestar in the galaxy of nations. But why do misfits end up in the cockpit here? The recruitment process has a bias for ethnic and religious emotionalism. The enlistment process is the snag -- fundamentally.

I disagree with the author of this article. There's no person that can FIX that country. Even Jesus Christ can NOT fix it because the rot in the the system is beyond comprehension and the foundation on which the country was built was purposely designed to FAIL. The only solution is to tear it down into disparate pieces and start rebuilding from scratch using each piece.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Shooyie: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Let's get used to stories like these as 2023 approaches. Infact, stories will be made up to pollute minds of the people.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
abobote:

Are you kidding me? So once you have a duel citizenship, you are automatically disqualified from holding a position in your first country. Pls don't teach us nonsense

Dual nationality does not exclude you if you acquired it by birth (e.g Saraki) but if you voluntarily acquired citizenship of another country (like NOI) you cant even be a commissioner.

I suggest you ignorant BBNaija youths read the constitution instead of talking nonsense out of ignorance. The constitution is availble on the internet and Google is everybody's friend!!!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Evercurious(f): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
olaboy33:
I don't know why we keep looking far.

Osinbajo is the best man for the job.

Nigeria is in a free fall and needs someone to urgently turn things around not someone who will come in to start learning the ropes.

That CHRONIC LIAR cum TEN TONGUED SERPENT... abeg shift
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by bewla(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
abhosts:
Akinwunmi has my vote.
Osinbajo and vice okonjo iwela
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by oxygeng: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
olaboy33:
I don't know why we keep looking far.

Osinbajo is the best man for the job.

Nigeria is in a free fall and needs someone to urgently turn things around not someone who will come in to start learning the ropes.

Are you MAD!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Explicit02:
I see Tinibu pick any of these female as a running mate come 2023

AMINA MOHAMMED
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA

You are funny. You dont even know politics. And you think Ngozi will leave his WTO job. Na wao. The woman has said it many times she doesnt know where people like you get the idea she is leaving a Bible position to be number two. Na waoooo. Jagaban is picking another thief in the north, and Gandollar will be a friend of the thief. grin
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Larrykaysail(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Explicit02:

AMINA MOHAMMED
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA

naija will never use woman for VP , Nigeria politicians 'Men ' are selfish
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by gwarotango: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Adesina is a technocrat just like Iwela. He won't succeed as president
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by ufotty2001: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Explicit02:

AMINA MOHAMMED
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA

President and vice can't come from the south
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Neddstark: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Baawaa:
Akinwunmi Adeshina,is the best for the job

You sabi wella
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by GorillaApp(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
BigSarah:

If Nigerians truly want osinbanjo then that means absolutely nothing is wrong with this Buhari's and Osinbajo 8 years of mid-rule.

You truly don't understand what is going on. Osibsanjo is walking a tight rope and cannot do anything outside the wishes of the northern caliphate and mafia that are calling the shot.
That man's life is in danger. He can't even resign because they will come for him and take him out in the fear that he will reveal the evil going on in this country.
You think mailaifa, or that young pilot lady died natural deaths?
You think this government can't end this insecurity if they want to?

Lastly, remember when buhari traveled out Nigeria and osibanjo took some bold steps like firing the DSS boss then, and also coming down to niger delta to talk about modular refineries.
What happened when buhari rushed back? Osibsanjo was caged and from then began his woes.
Osibanjo is the best candidate there.

I'm not yoruba by the way

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Shooyie: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
BigSarah:

If Nigerians truly want osinbanjo, then that means absolutely nothing is wrong with this Buhari and Osinbajo 8 years of mis-rule.

And what powers does a Vice President wield in Nigeria to make significant changes? When he was Acting President didn't we see what he did?

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
chloride6:
Marwa the clout chaser?

Marwa was lacks vision to see the potential for Marijuana export?

Talk another thing abeg..
Lol.

A man who failed in everything he laid hands on. He failed woefully as the Gov o Lagos. Was he not the one before Jagaban? Marwa destroyed Lagos ma.dly. Then, he set up Arbarkar Airline with his loots. Where is the airline today? They wanted to make him ambassador to Russia so he could run business with Russians, but people who love Nigeria told the president to move him elsewhere. That was how they sent him to South Aftica. When he was in S.A, what did he do? Nothing. Now, Buhari gave him the top job as Drug Law Emforcement boss. Marwa said Nigeria should not legalised medicinal marijuana. grin Marwa didnt even know the difference btw the one which cause hallucination and the one used for medicine. Honestly, Marwa is a dullard. He knows nothing. Marwa
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Shooyie: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
SSIPON:
People advocating for Osibanjo presidency, are really stupid.

And why is that?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by LEGALSER: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Explicit02:

AMINA MOHAMMED
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA

Tinubu that won't even win primaries.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Shooyie: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy
Adesina is ok
But osi-babanjo would have been a better option but he had proven himself a failed professor of law and since he can't function as vice to bubu definitely can't function as a president. Bubu have injected him with incurable failure.

Pure gibberish.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by bayelsaowei(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
If Nigerians don't select another old fool or a goat they'll never rest..the likes of adeshina are less likely to be selected by Nigerians..
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Sleekfingers: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
BigSarah:

If Nigerians truly want osinbanjo, then that means absolutely nothing is wrong with this Buhari and Osinbajo 8 years of mis-rule.

In the nigeria constitution.....all vice president are mere spare tyres.......the president is totally in charge......the president got the final say.....so what do you expect Osinbajo should do......

Under the nigerian constitution, what's the job of the VP?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Shooyie: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Evercurious:

That CHRONIC LIAR cum TEN TONGUED SERPENT... abeg shift

You again? You are filled with illogical hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA / An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January / Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.