Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans (38849 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney / Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video) / Gozie Okeke Involved In Car Accident In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mehnbbb
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by PHZADDY1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Em no go calm down make em body heal,na to they take wheel chair perform
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Torosk1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Quick recovery

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Permanent healing in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Zinpat: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
May God grant u quick recovery in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Amuluonyenaego: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
wishing him full n speedy recovery....

normally, him supposed rest oh... but since buhari na president.... every body dey hustle.... even dead body sef dey hustle for better graveyard space

U funny die, lolsssssss
I remember in those days, every church and wedding occasion na AKANCHAWA. Guy man still look younger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by careytommy37(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lastmankc:
What about his wife? Rumours had it that this man slept with one of those destiny kids singers.People also said he's gay.Quick recovery brother

He's gay. Was problem trying to use the Destiny Kid to cover face. His wife left him to become a high class olosho
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nwanne n'anya God dey yo side...

No Shaking

As far as ya alive the rest are done...
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by rollywise(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
Where’s his wife? I thought they were back together.

It is well with him

Did they break up?, shocked
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Amhappy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Glad you are ok.
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by playfrank(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
This guy is a scam angry angry angry I sent him money for data two months ago,he kept giving excuses till today data I didn't see, my money he ate...Beware of him my good people. [color=#990000][/color]
wipixo4775:
Hello
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by rafabenitez: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
wipixo4775:
Hello
stop scamming people,go and get a job or learn a skill
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by midascnn(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
The picture used there is not correct. That was when he had an accident along Nnewi and not the recent accident that almost crippled him.
The picture is rather misleading.
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by pillarmaria(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lastmankc:
What about his wife? Rumours had it that this man slept with one of those destiny kids singers.People also said he's gay.Quick recovery brother
So why are you announcing the rumours since you are not sure of them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by starz100: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Quick recovery bro
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by InvertedHammer: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
/
He parked his car and came down. As he was trying to lock his car, another driver supposedly lost control and smashed into him. He was rushed to the hospital from there and is gradually recovering.

/
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by kkonyeji(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Speedy recovery Prince Gozie Okeke
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Starz825(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
wishing him full n speedy recovery....

normally, him supposed rest oh... but since buhari na president.... every body dey hustle.... even dead body sef dey hustle for better graveyard space

Mad man cheesy
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by obainojazz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lastmankc:
Everyone in Anambra knows he’s gay
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Feggie3: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Quick recovery man.
Heard he's gay
Did he f*ck u? Did he f*ck your father? Did he f*ck your brother? Did he f*ck any of your friends? Have you seen him in news being charged for child molestation? Why can't you rest and mind your f*ckin business? And lest I forget, to hell with your recovery message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by paskal16: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Omo everyone saying he was gay
I lost track of this guy years back
Never knew he was going through all this
My parent’s used to play his songs
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by folake4u(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
obainojazz:
Everyone in Anambra knows he’s gay

Are you serious? I find it so hard to believe. shocked
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Gandollar(f): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Wow, I made it to FTC in my brothers testimony thread, but Naija cover that picture he was standing beside the white muzzle is not the actual story that made him to thank his fans while on the wheelchair. Pls COVER well grin
Amuluonye...

My late dad's traditional title. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by DonEwexco(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lastmankc:

They say.. they say.. is not enough reason for this high-level accusations.
Talk what you're sure of

1 Like

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Gandollar(f): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Feggie3:
Did he f*ck u? Did he f*ck your father? Did he f*ck your brother? Did he f*ck any of your friends? Have you seen him in news being charged for child molestation? Why can't you rest and mind your f*ckin business? And lest I forget, to hell with your recovery message.
Haba Oga na wa o. Did he offend you with his post? Which Kain vex for another man Wahala be this nau?

2 Likes

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Bobotic(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Quick Recovery My Best Gospel Musician
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Amuluonyenaego: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gandollar:
Amuluonye...

My late dad's traditional title. Nice one!
Give me one like then

1 Like

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by darlenese(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
I hope the wife won't abadon him , her eyes nor kuku done before
Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by Prayfortheworld: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Feggie3:
No he f**k your mama for ass bast*rd!

1 Like

Re: Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans by ensamy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fear women. Quick recovery Doxie. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) / Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope / Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.