Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,228 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. (567 Views)

Results Missing For Two Years, What To Do?? / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
With less than 5 months left for me to graduate in University, I can't help but think of what awaits me in the outside world.

Scores of graduates without jobs and the situation isn't changing anytime soon so the fantasy of landing your dream job is very slim or even zero. What should be on our minds is how to scale past this hurdle.

Well as for me, I m still figuring out ways to avoid this scenario. Learning new skills and applying for free internships in reputable companies comes top of my list after graduation. I have a friend that went to learn fashion designing as soon as she graduated and I 'm so proud of her.

Also i m also searching for possible scholarships to further my education although this has been disappointing so far.

So to the final year students on Nairaland, what is your possible next move after graduation?. We could all learn one or two stuffs from each other.

MODs should please push to front page for visibility to all final year students.
@lalasticlala
Re: Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by Sigggy: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
To start up a business.
Re: Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by zealousayo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
I have less than 3 months to graduate, but I still don't know what I want to do after graduation.
Re: Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Go for nysc before you start making plans
Re: Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Japhet04:
Go for nysc before you start making plans
And live under 33k that would barely be enough?.....
Re: Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Maryjane001:

And live under 33k that would barely be enough?.....
yes! You're not serving merely for the allowance rather your goal is the Discharge letter which is a prerequisite for most firms before you can be employed... Unless of course you plan on being self employed, but still it's very fundamental.
Re: Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by phatlytall(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Being a final year student in a Nigeria University is kind of disappointing. Especially when you have people that has not got a job and they graduated before you, but believing in God is a real thing.
Re: Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Go for masters after that PhD..between masters and PhD start sending applications like 10 applications per week .something fit commot lol
Re: Dear Final Years, What Is Your Next Plan After Graduation?. by Richdee1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Really been thinking about this for months now
Currently, I'm already making research on places to do Internship as my course is under Humanitarian field.
Looking for NGOs around Nigeria
Also looking out for Scholarships in UK to further Masters.
Also looking out to learning Word Press or learning how to make Frames �️
But my soul aim Is THAT Internship

Abeg I don research tire, anyone with a way forward should help me
The Likes of UNICEF, CARITAS, UNDP, Save the Children Nigeria, Red Cross, NAPTIP

AND ALSO if you're working in any NGO across Nigeria and you're workplace is open for Interns. Don't hesitate to quote me.

Abeg Make NYSC relax first.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING] Strike: ASUU Gives FG Three-week Ultimatum Over Lingering Demands / Strike: NAAT Issues 2 Weeks Ultimatum To FG / Unilag Industrial Mathematics Or Lasu Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.