Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Itel Launches Itel S17, Others - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Launches Itel S17, Others (549 Views)

Itel Launches S23 With 16GB RAM And Color Changing Technology / Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by tufaze: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
itel Launches itel S17, itel Spirit 1 Laptop, Cinema TV Projector and Other New Products in Exclusive Online Launch

itel, the global premium mobile phone and accessories brand, continues to prioritize giving its customers control, functionality, fun and value. In keeping to that tradition, the brand has added a line of new and exciting products to its fleet; the iconic itel S17 smartphone, the itel Cinema TV H1 Pro, the Spirit 1 Laptop and the itel Wireless Neckband N53F. These were announced in an exclusive online launch event held on Friday October 8, 2021.

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by tufaze: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
itel S17 Unveiling by Olamide ‘Baddo’ Adedeji at the itel Online Launch Event

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by tufaze: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
The highly attended virtual event drew participation from celebrities and top industry leaders across Nigeria and West Africa, with itel brand ambassador Olamide- accompanied by Nollywood star Mercy Johnson-Okojie and celebrity TV host Stephanie Coker- on hand to talk about the sterling qualities of the new products. Starting October 9th, 2021, itel stores and authorised outlets will have their shelves filled with these exciting new products as the brand continues to seek easier ways to make life better for all.

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by tufaze: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
itel S17: Specs and Features
A look at the itel S17 smartphone reveals a huge improvement on previous generations of the S series; yet the phone can be purchased at an unmatched price point that target consumers can afford. This gives credence to the International Data Corporation (IDC) report for 2020 which rated itel as the Number One Smartphone and Feature Phone Brand in Africa under $75, a recognition for its affordability and quality.

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by tufaze: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tagged Capture Your Smile, the Smile Selfie smartphone is a game-changer, ensuring that you can look your best when you take a selfie with ease. This is supported by an 8MP front camera and a large 6.6-inch HD+ waterproof full screen that produces 3-dimensional, crystal clear images and videos. The battery has also been massively upgraded to 5000mAh, enough for up to 70 hours of music, 30 hours of chat, 7-10 hours of entertainment and 7 hours of selfie.

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by tufaze: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
With three rear cameras, taking a photo and recording videos have become more flexible and exciting. These allow more light to come in through the expanded lens, making the view wider and clearer.

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by tufaze: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Other features include the radial diamond texture that makes the device pleasant to touch and look at; beautiful, sleek exterior design; double safety feature with upgraded fingerprint sensor and face unlock; durable internal and external structures, dust, and moisture resistance and many more. You can simply walk into an authorised store and choose between the multicolor green, sky blue or deep ocean black variants- whatever tickles your fancy.

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by brutustech: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
tufaze:
Other features include the radial diamond texture that makes the device pleasant to touch and look at; beautiful, sleek exterior design; double safety feature with upgraded fingerprint sensor and face unlock; durable internal and external structures, dust, and moisture resistance and many more. You can simply walk into an authorised store and choose between the multicolor green, sky blue or deep ocean black variants- whatever tickles your fancy.
This itel people de vex o.. See line fixtures for a flagship phone...

2 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Oloshobabe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
tufaze:
With three rear cameras, taking a photo and recording videos have become more flexible and exciting. These allow more light to come in through the expanded lens, making the view wider and clearer.
This is my best feature. Three year cameras is bae
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Rootprof(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Un serious phone maker that only thinks what makes a phone good is battery and camera.
Still producing phone with 1-2gig only for 2021.. how many itel phone as 3 or more gig rom in Nigeria as today ? Most is 1 or 2gig.

Who noticed that itel only talk about the selfie and battery of itel s17 up and down.. yeye people.
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by AMBEROAST: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Rootprof:
Un serious phone maker that only thinks what makes a phone good is battery and camera.
Still producing phone with 1-2gig only for 2021.. how many itel phone as 3 or more gig rom in Nigeria as today ? Most is 1 or 2gig.

Who noticed that itel only talk about the selfie and battery of itel s17 up and down.. yeye people.

Is really funny how some of you think. You think that anyone who opens a thread must be a marketer and not a fan? Do you know how many itel products I've used? You think it's only those big brand names that have people looking up to them? Please grow a pair and keep quiet if you have nothing to say.

5 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by AMBEROAST: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
tufaze:
I'm really impressed by this phone's capabilities, I won't even lie. There's so much to it for just 45k
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by AMBEROAST: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
tufaze:
itel S17: Specs and Features
A look at the itel S17 smartphone reveals a huge improvement on previous generations of the S series; yet the phone can be purchased at an unmatched price point that target consumers can afford. This gives credence to the International Data Corporation (IDC) report for 2020 which rated itel as the Number One Smartphone and Feature Phone Brand in Africa under $75, a recognition for its affordability and quality.
OP can you please make a list of places where I can buy it? Especially that black colour, I'm totally in love with it!
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Ratherunwell: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
tufaze:
The highly attended virtual event drew participation from celebrities and top industry leaders across Nigeria and West Africa, with itel brand ambassador Olamide- accompanied by Nollywood star Mercy Johnson-Okojie and celebrity TV host Stephanie Coker- on hand to talk about the sterling qualities of the new products. Starting October 9th, 2021, itel stores and authorised outlets will have their shelves filled with these exciting new products as the brand continues to seek easier ways to make life better for all.

I'd be surprised if Itel doesn't branch into something totally different with the kind of weight they're pulling these days. I watched the event on YouTube and it was too classy and stylish for anything I've seen a phone manufacturer do
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Ratherunwell: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
tufaze:
itel S17 Unveiling by Olamide ‘Baddo’ Adedeji at the itel Online Launch Event

Baddo! Must really love this brand o, baba no wan leave itel since how many years now. Love to see it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Khloee(f): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
AMBEROAST:
I'm really impressed by this phone's capabilities, I won't even lie. There's so much to it for just 45k
Same here dear, especially that laptop. I amazing stuff for real
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Khloee(f): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
OP when do the laptop launch and please do not forget to update us on its specs. I'm looking to buy a London used lappy but knowing itel, it's better to buy theirs because it will be new and it will come in the same price with the London used of these big names.

2 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by TekWiz: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Review coming up! Kudos to the guys at Itel, can see they're getting a few things right recently even though there are a few grey areas that still needs to be addressed but overall, it's still an amazing device hands on!
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Ifeomah(f): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
See as Mercy Johnson set die! My idol, she doesn't even have to say a word, I sure know I'm getting that Itel electronic stove and utensils when it comes out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Ifeomah(f): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
tufaze:
itel Launches itel S17, itel Spirit 1 Laptop, Cinema TV Projector and Other New Products in Exclusive Online Launch

itel, the global premium mobile phone and accessories brand, continues to prioritize giving its customers control, functionality, fun and value. In keeping to that tradition, the brand has added a line of new and exciting products to its fleet; the iconic itel S17 smartphone, the itel Cinema TV H1 Pro, the Spirit 1 Laptop and the itel Wireless Neckband N53F. These were announced in an exclusive online launch event held on Friday October 8, 2021.

Please when are these products going in stores. Can't wait to see what they really look like
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by MissPiece(f): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ifeomah:
See as Mercy Johnson set die! My idol, she doesn't even have to say a word, I sure know I'm getting that Itel electronic stove and utensils when it comes out. grin
Lmao, beauty and brains, I'll buy whatever she's selling biko grin
Itel knows how to pick brand ambassadors abeg, give them kudos for that!
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by MissPiece(f): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
tufaze:
Tagged Capture Your Smile, the Smile Selfie smartphone is a game-changer, ensuring that you can look your best when you take a selfie with ease. This is supported by an 8MP front camera and a large 6.6-inch HD+ waterproof full screen that produces 3-dimensional, crystal clear images and videos. The battery has also been massively upgraded to 5000mAh, enough for up to 70 hours of music, 30 hours of chat, 7-10 hours of entertainment and 7 hours of selfie.

Triple rear cameras are always a steal! It sort of guarantees that your images will come out crispy and clear. Nice one itel
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Saxxon(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Itel s17.. very stylish and classy phone. Still very affordable.
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Saxxon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ifeomah:

Please when are these products going in stores. Can't wait to see what they really look like

I heard it's from this Friday, not so sure though.. myt wanna check their Instagram or Facebook pages for the announcement
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by olabolaji(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Disgusting marketer's thread

sorry to disturb your family meetings where you hype 1/2 gig ram shitty phone at 45k

Tufiakwa

Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by ejikeme3(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na that laptop my mind dey since. I've gone to watch their videos on YouTube and I must say I'm impressed with the specs of the itel spirit 1 lappy.
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by QualityControl: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Beautiful stuff. Can't wait to review once it gets out. Kudos to the itel team.
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Oloshobabe(f): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
olabolaji:
grin
Disgusting marketer's thread

sorry to disturb your family meetings where you hype 1/2 gig ram shitty phone at 45k

Tufiakwa
Grow up boy
Re: Itel Launches Itel S17, Others by Oloshobabe(f): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ifeomah:
That Babe de finish work

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xr…256gb / Infinix Hot 12 Unboxing And Review. Best One Yet? / I'm Scared Of Losing My Files, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.