Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State (26684 Views)

Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped / John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by SeeHim: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6800525/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-father-geoffrey

Catholic priest abducted in Abia state
A Catholic priest identified as Rev Fr Godfrey Mark Chimezie of St Theresa Catholic Church, Umuahia, Abia State, has been abducted, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Catholic priest who had just concluded a morning mass at St Gabriel ,Okpururie, Afaraukwu, was kidnapped along Enyiukwu Road Ohokobe Afaraukwu community, Ibeku in Umuahia North LGA of Abia State.

Rev Fr Godfrey Mark Chimezie was reportedly forced out of his Toyota Corolla into an SUV driven by the kidnappers, after which they sped away. The Enugu-born cleric was ordained a priest earlier this year.

See The Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Totilopussylick(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
He will come back alive

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by SeeHim: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
He will come back alive

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by osuofia2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Death to all IPOB.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by dollynnn(f): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
He will come back alive in peace and not in pieces by God's grace

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Murjem(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abducting a priest for what exactly?

So that Jesus will pay Ransom or what??

This country is so bleeped up.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Maxymilliano(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ipob bandits have struck again, this time no respect for the cassock

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by longetivity(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Some mumu will say it's the dss that kidnapped him

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Simdyofficial(f): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
osuofia2:
Death to all IPOB.
death to all liars..

Nigerian govt used the name of ipob and unknown gunmen thing to allow fulanis continue there business in SE..

We all know what ipob can do- kidnapping or killing ndigbo is never and will never be carried out by IPOB..

Before now- we know its the work of fulanis herdsmen- the govt is now making it look like every crime in the east both political are ipob doings.. I just pity south south and south west. 2023 isn't far. Una go see fire

27 Likes

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by shigishege: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's a family affairs. What's our problem about that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by wunmi590(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2021

On behalf of myself and all the catholic faithful around the world, we would continue to pray for your safest return...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Bedtec: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
E no go better for Buhari and APC

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by BigDolph(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Igbo Amaka dey vex now o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Cosmatikka: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
He ll be released in no distant time.
This Fulani kidnappers marauding in SE go soon tire
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Patrioticman007(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
What a shameful act, by ipobian terrorists.
Na from clap dance dey take start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by RichDad1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
We don’t care. Kidnappings also happens in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by SeeHim: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
God Almighty Continue To Guide And Protect You In Jesus Name "Amen"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Sonnobax15(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by ATEAMS: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Damnn
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by karnafiu03(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
This one na Family affair jare...make dem deh kidnap their papa dey go....
Me na November 6 i dey wait o....and still anybody wey dey interested in betting?

I carry say Election go hold for Anambra grin
If E sure for u make we bet am?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by SensualMan1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bandits in Abia state. Kidnapped by Ismaila, Muhammadu, Abubakar and Co.

I've said it times without numbers, these bandits should leave southeast alone. I blame the Supreme Court Governor of Imo State who gave these bandits leeway to enter southeast.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Latakia(f): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
DSS should release this man jor. In Igbo, ABAribe, Obi Pandora, Kerosene governor voices IPOB, ESN, UGM are NGO grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by zinaunreal(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Money must circulate by corruption or by force.

If you're a fan of smart phone crypto miners and regular updates on airdrops ( easy to do) , join my telegram group for the links and updates. Message me on whatsapp for my telegram link via my signature

I will be posting regularly so see my number at my signature. Make your phone less dormant. It cost you nothing. No investment at all.
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by abobote: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Young priest, we pray for your safety and freedom

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Jackson105: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
death to all liars..

Nigerian govt used the name of ipob and unknown gunmen thing to allow fulanis continue there business in SE..

We all know what ipob can do- kidnapping or killing ndigbo is never and will never be carried out by IPOB..

Before now- we know its the work of fulanis herdsmen- the govt is now making it look like every crime in the east both political are ipob doings.. I just pity south south and south west. 2023 isn't far. Una go see fire

Pity yourself and your parents first, no one need your pity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Buckeyemedia1: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
osuofia2:
Death to all IPOB.
Where is loveth360? Let him come & tell us the kind of SUV Herdsmen use.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria / Farmer Arrested For Killing Plantain Thief In Edo State / Policeman Kills Senior Colleague, Commits Suicide In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.