Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State (26683 Views)

Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped / John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by extol1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
this handsome guy as a Reverend father, I hope he didn't nack someone wife or girlfriend, that could have resulted to this. just asking
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by fasho01(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
May you be safely returned padre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Cokahot: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
If u don't get kidnapped by bandits,u get kidnapped by the police,dss,UGM,boko,herdsmen. Thank God sars was disbanded,if not,them for be nos 1 for the list. Reason why u need to spray about 2 bundles of 100 naira mint notes to your pastor or church every week. Those 2 bundles so,all church taxations such as miracle credit alert money(credit alert from unknown angel),tithe, first Sunday of the month last Sunday of the month,crusade,church renovation, and miraculously serving everyday in naija suppose cover everything abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VytueK55a_o&t=311s
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
If they kidnapped a priest then it's not Ipob, they are bandits.
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Buckeyemedia1: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
death to all liars..

Nigerian govt used the name of ipob and unknown gunmen thing to allow fulanis continue there business in SE..

We all know what ipob can do- kidnapping or killing ndigbo is never and will never be carried out by IPOB..

Before now- we know its the work of fulanis herdsmen- the govt is now making it look like every crime in the east both political are ipob doings.. I just pity south south and south west. 2023 isn't far. go see fire
Ipob is Mazi Kanu, he is presently incarcerated, why will a master want to give a caged dog a bad name? Even if ipobian renounce Biafra today, & the South East goes back to been the safest region in Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu will get no less than 13 years in Federal Prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by aspabay(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
IPOB took him to probably conduct marriages for them.

He will soon be released.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by chaloskyx: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
DONT WORRY HES IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE PLAYING THE SCRIPT FG HAS GIVEN HIM HE WOULD SOON BE RELEASED AFTER THEY ACHIEVE ENOUGH NEGATIVITY FROM THE PEOPLE ON THE STAGED KIDNAP BY FG. YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST CHILL. HOWEVER IF THEY DONT GET ENOUGH SUPPORT THEN AM SORRY FOR THE PRIEST AS THEY WOULD GO WITH PLAN B WHICH IS TO KILL HIM AND DUMP HIM BY THE ROAD JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH DORAS HISBAND SO LETS SEE HOW THINGS PLAY OUT
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by platido(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
God protect him.... and speedily recovery
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Caseless: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
May God destroy ipob, their supporters and their sponsors like we pray he does to their "co-terrorists" anywhere in the world.

Useless people have turned the SE into a war zone. E no go better for Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Xbs1: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Buckeyemedia1: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
aspabay:

Very funny.
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Commentor: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
You would be released by the grace of God.
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Commentor: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
chaloskyx:
DONT WORRY HES IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE PLAYING THE SCRIPT FG HAS GIVEN HIM HE WOULD SOON BE RELEASED AFTER THEY ACHIEVE ENOUGH NEGATIVITY FROM THE PEOPLE ON THE STAGED KIDNAP BY FG. YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST CHILL. HOWEVER IF THEY DONT GET ENOUGH SUPPORT THEN AM SORRY FOR THE PRIEST AS THEY WOULD GO WITH PLAN B WHICH IS TO KILL HIM AND DUMP HIM BY THE ROAD JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH DORAS HISBAND SO LETS SEE HOW THINGS PLAY OUT

You believe Ipob more than you believe a recently ordained priest.

shocked
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by wunmi590(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Watem:

Amen oooo

Buhari has finished us kpatakpata

Honestly, I don even tire for that man self
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Christistruth00: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Christistruth00: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
aspabay:

Unfortunately Burials you mean
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by chaloskyx: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
HAHAHA ORDAINED PRIEST IS IT THE ONES THAT CREATE SOME STUPID FALSE PROPHESY ABOUT A POLITICAL CANDIDATE JUST TO SECURE GOVT CONTRACT OR FINANCIAL GAINS. THE REASON YOU WORSHIP YOUR GOD OF MEN SO MUCH IS CAUSE YOU HAVE A COUNTRY WHICH DOES NOTHING FOR YOU HENCE YOU DEPEND ON GODS MESSENGER TO INTERCEEDE ON YOUR BEHALF TO GOD WHO YOU LOOK UP TO IN FUFILING YOUR BASIC NEEDS . THE GOD OF MEN SENSING YOUR DESPERATION FOR A MIRACLE OR BREAKTHROUGH TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POCKET AND YOUR FAITH TO ENRICH THEMSELVES. SO THE ANSWER IS I DO NOT BELIVE IN MEN OF GOD NETHIER DO I BELIVE IN IPOB BUT I BELIEVE IN MY OWN ANALYSIS WITH WHAT I HAVE SEEN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND PASTORS ARE CAPABLE OF SINCE MY BIRTH IN NIGERIA BOTH OF THEM ARE EVIL TOOLS AND WORK HAND IN HAND IN MANIPULATING THE AFRICAN SOCIETY.
Commentor:

You believe Ipob more than you believe a recently ordained priest.

shocked
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Babasonny(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
No part of nigeria is safe.Lord have mercy
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Simdyofficial(f): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jackson105:

Pity yourself and your parents first, no one need your pity
says one goat in Nigeria. Country that I have disowned along time. Lol. My parent were wise to move away from the zoo. Mf
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Commentor: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
chaloskyx:
HAHAHA ORDAINED PRIEST IS IT THE ONES THAT CREATE SOME STUPID FALSE PROPHESY ABOUT A POLITICAL CANDIDATE JUST TO SECURE GOVT CONTRACT OR FINANCIAL GAINS. THE REASON YOU WORSHIP YOUR GOD OF MEN SO MUCH IS CAUSE YOU HAVE A COUNTRY WHICH DOES NOTHING FOR YOU HENCE YOU DEPEND ON GODS MESSENGER TO INTERCEEDE ON YOUR BEHALF TO GOD WHO YOU LOOK UP TO IN FUFILING YOUR BASIC NEEDS . THE GOD OF MEN SENSING YOUR DESPERATION FOR A MIRACLE OR BREAKTHROUGH TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POCKET AND YOUR FAITH TO ENRICH THEMSELVES. SO THE ANSWER IS I DO NOT BELIVE IN MEN OF GOD NETHIER DO I BELIVE IN IPOB BUT I BELIEVE IN MY OWN ANALYSIS WITH WHAT I HAVE SEEN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND PASTORS ARE CAPABLE OF SINCE MY BIRTH IN NIGERIA BOTH OF THEM ARE EVIL TOOLS AND WORK HAND IN HAND IN MANIPULATING THE AFRICAN SOCIETY.
But not ipob that told you Buhari is Jubril?

Na wa o.
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Commentor: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
says one goat in Nigeria. Country that I have disowned along time. Lol. My parent were wise to move away from the zoo. Mf

Kuku leave us alone then.
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Simdyofficial(f): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Commentor:

Kuku leave us alone then.

na me hold your destiny ni?

Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Edusouls(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Very Good, everyone would feel the heat including priests that always rob people of their earnings in the name of God and blessings, they are the reason the misery and suffering is increasing, Abby they were supporting ipob to use their churches as meeting ground, never condemned their violence and killing of innocent people, what goes around comes around..
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by tenpipsperday: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
longetivity:
Some mumu will say it's the dss that kidnapped him

And some mumu will say it's IPOB/ESN that did it.
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Even the captive of the mighty shall be delivered as the scripture said.
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Jackson105: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:

That must be your daddy you are referring to, not me
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Augustaluv: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
I pray for his release ASAP
Re: Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State by Babathanks(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
I'm a yoruba Catholic but I would not blame any organization including the ipob and the Dss but am so angry with the situation of the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria / Policeman Kills Senior Colleague, Commits Suicide In Ondo / Farmer Arrested For Killing Plantain Thief In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.