Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:46 AM

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? (6087 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
My bae keeps his body hair minimal, so I can enjoy his smooth skin. he has a goatee and a well trimmed moustache tongue and he cuts his hair very low, skin cut and I love it that way.

I recently got him a clipper online cos I felt he needed one.

I recently found out that he developed this habit of using my veet/nair depilatory cream to shave his face. He says he likes it and how it works. But I am concerned about the safety of using very on his face.

To give context. It's like hair relaxer but stronger. It instantly melts your hair away and ladies use it to shave thier legs, leaving it very smooth. I think he likes the smoothness.

It's one thing to use it for leg and armpits, it's another thing to use it on pubic area, talkless of face where everyone can see.

So nairalanders in the house, do you use it? Are there better options?

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by FvckAllMods: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
You like your boy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
You like your boy
yes I do

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by Justbehave(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
What was he using to shave before you two met?

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by FvckAllMods: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hm cool
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes I do
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Justbehave:
What was he using to shave before you two met?
clipper.

He would go to the barber once or twice a week to have it done

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by TheWolfen(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
There are shave lotion for men. Tell him to get that

5 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by buhariPLEASEdie: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
clipper.

He would go to the barber once or twice a week to have it done

That......shave less lotion blade had give end up giving gray bia bia fast.......

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by FanOfMyself: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by CrystalSpark(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Veets has a very pungent smell.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by novia22(f): 1:41am On Oct 14, 2021
It's clearly stated on the pack that veet isn't for facial hairs.
Advice him to stop. It ain't safe sis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by mumumugu(m): 2:20am On Oct 14, 2021
You are using style to advertise ...egbo marketer

5 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by gitto(m): 4:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Do tell him to use these creams instead for his facial hair. I have been using them for more than a decade now and they are very effective. Veet hair removal cream isn't meant for facial hair.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by gitto(m): 4:14am On Oct 14, 2021
And also this one too. You can find these two creams mostly in supermarkets (especially in Lagos).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by JOACHINpedro: 4:46am On Oct 14, 2021
gitto:
Do tell him to use these creams instead for his facial hair. I have been using them for more than a decade now and they are very effective. Veet hair removal cream isn't meant for facial hair.
Pls recommend one for the forbidden zone, shaving beak gives me serious irritation
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2021
buhariPLEASEdie:

That......shave less lotion blade had give end up giving gray bia bia fast.......
bae agrees, he said he noticed that. I'm even suspecting that the lotion is giving him pimples.
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Pls recommend one for the forbidden zone, shaving beak gives me serious irritation
veet is good for forbidden zone. Apply and scrape off with scrapper after 5mins
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by JOACHINpedro: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
veet is good for forbidden zone. Apply and scrape off with scrapper after 5mins
Ok, I'll try it out
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by Gadafii: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
a man without facial hair is a woman in disguise, bye

5 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Tell him to stop using chemicals on his face.
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
You will be suprised that the content in veet hair removal cream for female is the same content in veet hair removal cream for men. Only fragrance and product package are changed to target the different genders.

Branding and packaging can be deceiving. Anyway there is no need to worry for your fiance.

Some women use male perfume, should we be bothered about that, No. They like the fragrance even though we know that all perfumes are made the same way but fragrance and the bottle packaging are what differentiate them.

As for your bf, If it works for him, then fine, don't be deceived by branding and rebranding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
DrFunmisticGlow:
My bae keeps his body hair minimal, so I can enjoy his smooth skin. he has a goatee and a well trimmed moustache tongue and he cuts his hair very low, skin cut and I love it that way.

I recently found out that he developed this habit of using my veet/nair depilatory cream to shave his face. He says he likes it and how it works. But I am concerned about the safety of using very on his face.

To give context. It's like hair relaxer but stronger. It instantly melts your hair away and ladies use it to shave thier legs, leaving it very smooth. I think he likes the smoothness.

It's one thing to use it for leg and armpits, it's another thing to use it on pubic area, talkless of face where everyone can see.

[/s]
Lol
You still dey date at your old age.

If you like call am fiance or bethrothed, so far he never marry you, you are dating.

Failure.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]
Lol
You still dey date at your old age.

If you like call am fiance or bethrothed, so far he never marry you, you are dating.

Failure.
lol!! grin grin

See where frustration has landed you.

The only failure on this thread festering on hate and resentment isn't me, but you.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes I do

Love wantintin,,,, you & sirjame.sjnr yi sha. Do quick, make we come chop, abeg. Even if na to gatecrash wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by AlphaMogul: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
gitto:
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by Timekeeper: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

Dear funmi... Amatarasha has been looking for you ooooo
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by rollybest(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Gadafii:
a man without facial hair is a woman in disguise, bye
Tell that to the following people
1. Jeff Belzos
2. Bill Gates
3. Mark 'nssukabread'
4. Elon Musk
5. Alibaba
6. Akiko dangote... The list plenty. Please kindly inform them

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by Amatarasha(f): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2021
Timekeeper:

Dear funmi... Amatarasha has been looking for you ooooo
I am not , just tagged her!
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by BigYash: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2021
rollybest:

Tell that to the following people
1. Jeff Belzos
2. Bill Gates
3. Mark 'nssukabread'
4. Elon Musk
5. Alibaba
6. Akiko dangote... The list plenty. Please kindly inform them
Nice reply to him.. He is not wise...

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart! / Ladies Why!! / Is This Clothing Ideal For Female School Teacher To Wear? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.