Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? (6101 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Timekeeper:

Dear funmi... Amatarasha has been looking for you ooooo
tell her I say hi.

How is her family?
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by Tohsynetita1: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
rollybest:
Tell that to the following people 1. Jeff Belzos 2. Bill Gates 3. Mark 'nssukabread' 4. Elon Musk 5. Alibaba 6. Akiko dangote... The list plenty. Please kindly inform them
Aliko, Musk, Jeff all have facial hair. Go and reconfirm.
Re: Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? by qtguru(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
My bae keeps his body hair minimal, so I can enjoy his smooth skin. he has a goatee and a well trimmed moustache tongue and he cuts his hair very low, skin cut and I love it that way.

I recently got him a clipper online cos I felt he needed one.

I recently found out that he developed this habit of using

To give context. It's like hair relaxer but stronger. It instantly melts your hair away and ladies use it to shave thier legs, leaving it very smooth. I think he likes the smoothness.

It's one thing to use it for leg and armpits, it's another thing to use it on pubic area, talkless of face where everyone can see.

So nairalanders in the house, do you use it? Are there better options?

Oh the face, hmmmm I won't recommend for face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. / 10 Good Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.