Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man (68514 Views)

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by JeffreyJunior: 3:29am On Oct 14, 2021
verybadmouth:

Imagine what she must have done to her husband to get a slap from him. Pray your wife doesn't frustrate you.
Frustrate you to the extent of slapping her? Are you a beast or is she a teddy bear? If your sister complains that her husband slaps her for frustrating him, would you sit back and clap for him?

The man is an idiot and has no iota of shame for putting this up on social media.

If you wanna hit something and you can't go to the gym, fill sacks with sand and keep in your home biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by romunu(m): 3:37am On Oct 14, 2021
You gave her correctional slap, now they want to take you to a correctional center to correct your brain,you de vex, oga take time ooo.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by reddingtonblack: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You expect a wife to respect a husband that slaps her, seriously undecided .

And you expect a returnee husband from cell to still accomodate a wife that got him arrested. like seriously

Feminist won't take nonsense in marriage buh would take all kinds of shit building a career or from their boss, lets just keep looking like we no know as e dey go for offices.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by reddingtonblack: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2021
cococandy:

Which part of morality and loyalty invites you to slap your wife?
I’m waiting for a response

which part of morality and respect promote wives to insult their husband, buh it as so much become a norm rite !
a woman"s strength is in her mouth and your gender would never hesitate to use it at slightest provocation buh a man most be a perfect gentleman in all situations. cheesy
Women can't control their mouth buh expect that men will control their strength 10 of 10 situations undecided #SMH

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by reddingtonblack: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2021
romunu:
You gave her correctional slap, now they want to take you to a correctional center to correct your brain,you de vex, oga take time ooo.

well no wahala, whenever he returns from cell hope he has the right to throw her out ... cos i see a marriage that is already over.
Their is an adage in yoruba that says, two parties don't return from court nd still remain friends

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Teymanhenry(f): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2021
What was the reason for slapping her?
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Teymanhenry(f): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Zegemi:
What exactly were you expecting from "Yusuf Tarfa"?

For goodness sake, before you place a huge expectation from someone's brain, please consider the name.
You are so wrong. Everyone should be judged by his/her actions. Not by ethnicity, race, religion or sex.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Zegemi:

Are you Yusuf or Musa? Identify your empty brain.
Why don't u come over here and flash me your boobs so u can see my ID clearly u bitch
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by reddingtonblack: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

What progress have you guys made? Can’t you see how your wives are running out of their matrimonial homes while some of you go about looking for women that can ENDURE like your mothers?

Why a normal man would be looking for a woman that can endure remains a mystery. Are you guys trained to inflict pain and misery?

Did men changed that you are asking of progress, On the contrary we should be asking the woke feminist how market, any progress so far! grin
aunty linda is stil single, aunty tiwa dey studio dey remix somebody somebody grin iya ojo, mercy aigbe & co what progress as any of this aunties made relative to matrimony.
Do you know all the men this woke aunties left have all made marital progress or did you miss aigbe Ex marriage, congrat to churchchill & teebillz respectively meanwhile somebody somebody, somebody son go love me one day

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by edetic: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2021
ogbiwa:
I really hide my face in shame for the mere fact that I'm sharing the same air with this person.

Face. Palm.

Yusuf Tarfa @YTaf iya_Jnr:

"I slapped my wife and she had the guts to arrest me with police, because of one correctional slap? I was so surprised when the police stormed my office to arrest me, We have lost wife materials, it's funny how this Woke generation can't endure like our mother's."

"She had me arrested and had the nerves to remain in my house, it's the audacity for me? My father slapped my mom and she never had him arrested, instead she apologize like the good wife she is, then cooked and to wash his clothes. But now it's pathetic that we can't correct them."

"... and I have been happily married for 3years, she had me arrested for slapping her, Lol. I'm done with this shitty marriage."
if i was to have my way, this idiot would spend the rest of his life in jail.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by reddingtonblack: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2021
edetic:
if i was to have my way, this idiot would spend the rest of his life in jail.

Good to know, buh you havent tell us your plan for his wife & kids or is taking the man out of the picture all you care about.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Babalola0920: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Respect is part of correction, how? undecided

If you respect person you bound to correct them, the slap is absurd but sometime it's the best things to do to get your loved ones back on the right TRACK
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Babalola0920: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2021
grin grin grin
Werey ni bobo yi sha lol
henrybangs44:

Why don't u come over here and flash me your boobs so u can see my ID clearly u bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Babalola0920:
If you respect person you bound to correct them, the slap is absurd but sometime it's the best things to do to get your loved ones back on the right TRACK
Wrong! You are not bound in any way or form to correct those you respect. undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Zegemi(f): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2021
henrybangs44:

If you are konjified, just let me know so that I can arrange someone for you. Please don't touch those underage girls.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Are you really sure the wife is interested on wether he returns or not? How useful is a physically assaultive husband? To me such a man is useless and a danger to live with. For her to have reported him means he has been beating her several times, she couldn't take it anymore.
reddingtonblack:

And you expect a returnee husband from cell to still accomodate a wife that got him arrested. like seriously

Feminist won't take nonsense in marriage buh would take all kinds of shit building a career or from their boss, lets just keep looking like we no know as e dey go for offices.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
So you do not know that Linda, Tiwa, Toke, Genevieve, etc are all living better lives than millions of married ladies in Nigeria? You don't even know the worth of peace of mind. They have children remember? They can never be lonely or sad. If they were married they would probably be stressed out because of a cheating husband or physical abuse. That's why I like saying that my main reason of considering marriage is to have one or two kids, after that, any trouble from a man, we are DONE.
reddingtonblack:

Did men changed that you are asking of progress, On the contrary we should be asking the woke feminist how market, any progress so far! grin
aunty linda is stil single, aunty tiwa dey studio dey remix somebody somebody grin iya ojo, mercy aigbe & co what progress as any of this aunties made relative to matrimony.
Do you know all the men this woke aunties left have all made marital progress or did you miss aigbe Ex marriage, congrat to churchchill & teebillz respectively meanwhile somebody somebody, somebody son go love me one day

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by seunaj: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2021
cococandy:

Which part of morality and loyalty invites you to slap your wife?
I’m waiting for a response
And where did my write up say so?? You perhaps needs to read the first paragraph properly
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by reddingtonblack: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So you do not know that Linda, Tiwa, Toke, Genevieve, etc are all living better lives than millions of married ladies in Nigeria? You don't even know the worth of peace of mind. They have children remember? They can never be lonely or sad. If they were married they would probably be stressed out because of a cheating husband or physical abuse. That's why I like saying that my main reason of considering marriage is to have one or two kids, after that, any trouble from a man, we are DONE.

To the best of your knowledge, peace of mind is guaranteed the moment a woman lives alone ... technically men is the only problem a woman can have asides that life is rosey.
Your financial status makes you think, the rich can never cry, linda has billions her life as to be perfect, so why was tonto dikeh crying ? when tiwa savage sang somebody son go love me one day was she just teasing or was it a message ? she has a son why still praying & hoping for someone son.
omotola, joke silva, mercy johnson, dakore, stephen linus are still married how you concluded genieve, tonto, toke makinwa & aunty linda are living better lives than the laters remains a mystery. who dey cry pass on instagram
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by NairaMaster1(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't ask you of your home training. Note the question I keep asking . undecided
So, you will allow your younger sister to get slapped around by her husband instead? Why?

It seems you lack skills to comprehend probably due to violent home training. I simply, repeatedly told you that my sisters won't get to that level. I have an elder sister that's 62, who has never had a clash with her husband. This extends to her children. We don't fight in our home we make peace so, I am not amassing arms and ammunition to go and fight my In-law who happens to be my brother (brother in-law) Do you understand?

You can as well, register in a near by gym to fight for your arrogant sister.

Now, let me answer your question Mr macho, if I have an arrogant sister like yours, it's non of my business if she gets some correctional slaps (laugh). I will pretend not to be aware. I am not her body guard and I am not trained to fight up and down. Have a nice day.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by sammirano3: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing "Christian" about submission in marriage since what you call submission is instead a product of a curse which God placed on Marriage beginning with Adam and Eve, as Judgement for their sins - Genesis 3 vs 16. Please understand that before this curse Adam and Eve were equal partners in their marriage.undecided

Jesus Christ came to redeem/Save man(and woman) from that curse - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 - and so any "Christian" still living according to that curse rejects Jesus Christ and the redemption He offers. undecided

Misquoting the Bible is an offense that carries what? Men and women are not, can not be equal. God knows what He did when He made a woman the weaker vessel. The illusion of what a man can do a woman...is a fallacious statement. A woman place is predefined, they are queens like a jewel to be cherished. However, they are to submit to their lord.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Tiwa sang a love song and is making money from it, and you are taking it too seriously, SMH. It is synonymous with the human nature to always wail over what they don't have, even if such a thing is not all that important. The only women I may feel for are single women without children, those one's may feel lonely at some point. As for the women I mentioned, I bet they are all far better than the females in your family, no offense meant. lipsrsealed
reddingtonblack:

To the best of your knowledge, peace of mind is guaranteed the moment a woman lives alone ... technically men is the only problem a woman can have asides that life is rosey.
Your financial status makes you think, the rich can never cry, linda has billions her life as to be perfect, so why was tonto dikeh crying ? when tiwa savage sang somebody son go love me one day was she just teasing or was it a message ? she has a son why still praying & hoping for someone son.
omotola, joke silva, mercy johnson, dakore, stephen linus are still married how you concluded genieve, tonto, toke makinwa & aunty linda are living better lives than the laters remains a mystery. who dey cry pass on instagram

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by reddingtonblack: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Tiwa sang a love song and is making money from it, and you are taking it too seriously, SMH. It is synonymous with the human nature to always wail over what they don't have, even if such a thing is not all that important. The only women I may feel for are single women without children, those one's may feel lonely at some point. As for the women I mentioned, I bet they are all far better than the females in your family, no offense meant. lipsrsealed

Have you tried listening to that sound with ear piece, @ some point in the chorus i nearly cried for her ... aiye o le toh yii naw aunty just kidnap somebody son grin
Tonto, toyin lawal, tiwa savage all have kids buh more than one occassion these women have cried about there lonely life on instagram, even aunty linda still dey find despite having houses & cars.
what you consider better is subjective to your own mindset, all i know my sis is not carrying a divorcee tag, neither is she raising a rejected child, for me that is better. so check ur defense wink
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2021
To each, his opinion. In summary, I want you to know that marriage is a choice, wether a woman is married or not, she should be respected, most especially successful single women with great accomplishments. In life everyone has a need/desire, including the married people. This is a different era, not the past.
reddingtonblack:

Have you tried listening to that sound with ear piece, @ some point in the chorus i nearly cried for her ... aiye o le toh yii naw aunty just kidnap somebody son grin
Tonto, toyin lawal, tiwa savage all have kids buh more than one occassion these women have cried about there lonely life on instagram, even aunty linda still dey find despite having houses & cars.
what you consider better is subjective to your own mindset, all i know my sis is not carrying a divorcee tag, neither is she raising a rejected child, for me that is better. so check ur defense wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by reddingtonblack: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
To each, his opinion. In summary, I want you to know that marriage is a choice, wether a woman is married or not, she should be respected, most especially successful single women with great accomplishments. In life everyone has a need/desire, including the married people. This is a different era, not the past.

I can respect choice buh i think what women need is love and not respect, its more feasible to expect love from your boss buh respect.
This is a new era indeed, men are still men and women are tired of being women, uhm! boya ko nii nice day dear smiley
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Verysmart101: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is assault regardless of who initiates it. undecided

Answer my question pls,how many husbands have reported their wives to d police cos she slapped him?
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Verysmart101: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Being a help meet has nothing to do with you and marriage. The term was used to specifically describe Eve who was created to complement the man named Adam, the one and only man who was described as being alone in the garden of Eden/Earth at that time. undecided

God told you, even Jesus Christ affirmed it, that marriage is a contract agreement, a business between a man and a woman- no third parties, and you refuse to accept what they made clear to you thinking instead that I am the problem. undecided

I am bitter about marriage because i am accepting of what God really created and gave to us? ... LOL undecided
Pls do urself a favour and never get married in ur lifetime.Better be a single mother and don't let ur daughters marry too.Dont let ur sons marry too cos women would also see them as business partners and not husbands pls.If u say it's a contract,then the only clause to breaking that contract is adultery and death not slap.Show me in d bible where God said u should arrest ur hubby or break a marriage cos of slap? Tell me since u say it's contract.The vow taken states "till death do u part".Go Siddon joor
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
sammirano3:

Misquoting the Bible is an offense that carries what? Men and women are not, can not be equal. God knows what He did when He made a woman the weaker vessel. The illusion of what a man can do a woman...is a fallacious statement. A woman place is predefined, they are queens like a jewel to be cherished. However, they are to submit to their lord.
Do you read the book? I suggest you go back and open to the passages I pointed out earlier so you can maybe learn actual facts from this hogwash you continue to spew. undecided

The Bible never taught you the idiocy of women of women being queens and jewels to be cherished either. So you need to find a way to separate all that foolishness from what is in fact written in the book. undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Verysmart101:
Answer my question pls,how many husbands have reported their wives to d police cos she slapped him?
First of all, there are in fact cases of men calling the cops on their wives out there. That they are not as publicized does not mean there are no such cases. undecided

Second, recall that the reason many a woman calls the cops to the scene of her assault, is in order to avert any further violence against her person. undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
NairaMaster1:
Now, let me answer your question Mr macho, if I have an arrogant sister like yours, it's non of my business if she gets some correctional slaps (laugh). I will pretend not to be aware. I am not her body guard and I am not trained to fight up and down. Have a nice day.
So if your sister gets slapped by her husband, you automatically assume she deserved the slap, right? undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Verysmart101:

If u say it's a contract,then the only clause to breaking that contract is adultery and death not slap.Show me in d bible where God said u should arrest ur hubby or break a marriage cos of slap? Tell me since u say it's contract.The vow taken states "till death do u part".Go Siddon joor
Even Jesus Christ made it clear that the New Covenant is only for those who believe, not for us to go around imposing on everyone we meet. And since the OP never indicated that the man in question is of Christian orientation, let's not pretend he is. undecided

So, back to general law, marriage is indeed a contract between a man and his wife and the beauty of the contract is that each couple gets to decide for themselves what their marriage will look like. undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Verysmart101: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
First of all, there are in fact cases of men calling the cops on their wives out there. That they are not as publicized does not mean there are no such cases. undecided

Second, recall that the reason many a woman calls the cops to the scene of her assault, is in order to avert any further violence against her person. undecided

Thank u for coming up with these Now I wanna ask some question.Can a marriage remain d same again after the wife calls the cops on her husband? Can d hubby still love her? Will d wive ever respect her husband her husband again? Any marriage involving d police,is it still a good union again?
U can't call police for me and still wanna be my wife.Never na sucide mission be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.