Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man (68525 Views)

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Watty26: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
May the good Lord bless the woman for knowing her worthy. Mr Man u a shameless and lazy bone for that matter.
Why can't u go to the next street and fight a fellow man. Your Mum may not know her right but gone are the days.
ogbiwa:
I really hide my face in shame for the mere fact that I'm sharing the same air with this person.

Face. Palm.

Yusuf Tarfa @YTaf iya_Jnr:

"I slapped my wife and she had the guts to arrest me with police, because of one correctional slap? I was so surprised when the police stormed my office to arrest me, We have lost wife materials, it's funny how this Woke generation can't endure like our mother's."

"She had me arrested and had the nerves to remain in my house, it's the audacity for me? My father slapped my mom and she never had him arrested, instead she apologize like the good wife she is, then cooked and to wash his clothes. But now it's pathetic that we can't correct them."

"... and I have been happily married for 3years, she had me arrested for slapping her, Lol. I'm done with this shitty marriage."

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Debra911(f): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
adelaja70:

Then you leave my house for me... Shikena!
ASAP
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
adelaja70:
Slapping her is totally wrong but arresting your husband come make am worse... Some women have terrible attitude... If i share my experience all of una go tire.
Please stop and use your senses. undecided

The slap necessitated the calling in of the cops hence the arrest. If the man had not slapped her, she would not had needed to call the cops in to begin with. undecided

No matter how terrible your woman's attitude is, that gives you no right or justification for violence. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Poopypants: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because he has that hat on, you conclude he must be an aboki? undecided

For crying out loud, what he said is no different from what many of the non-abokis here on nairaland recite each day as an anthem where women are concerned. undecided
his fb name literally says aboki
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by ire803386: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Aren't they? Before you quote most just check majority of them (NOT ALL) what they display if not yansh is their boobs and they are not even ashamed about it. Majority of them what they look for is an okay guy so what do you expect
Kobojunkie:
Becoming? Since when? Nigerian have almost always regarded women are second-class citizens, next to property. What you see is not a "becoming". undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
adelaja70:

Then you leave my house for me... Shikena!
Assuming it is your house. undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
sammirano3:
Dogmatism- the order of the day. People have lost their mind so they condemn what majority do and accept accordingly. How will a woman arrest her husband.? You better be gone before the man returns

I am suprised myself, you arrest your husband and still have the guts to stay in his house?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
ire803386:
Aren't they? Before you quote most just check majority of them (NOT ALL) what they display if not yansh is their boobs and they are not even ashamed about it. Majority of them what they look for is an okay guy so what do you expect
All you have posted here does not make sense to this topic at all. undecided
If a person wants to display boobs and yansh, which one be your own concern? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by almarthins(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
ogbiwa:
I really hide my face in shame for the mere fact that I'm sharing the same air with this person.

Face. Palm.

Yusuf Tarfa @YTaf iya_Jnr:

"I slapped my wife and she had the guts to arrest me with police, because of one correctional slap? I was so surprised when the police stormed my office to arrest me, We have lost wife materials, it's funny how this Woke generation can't endure like our mother's."

"She had me arrested and had the nerves to remain in my house, it's the audacity for me? My father slapped my mom and she never had him arrested, instead she apologize like the good wife she is, then cooked and to wash his clothes. But now it's pathetic that we can't correct them."

"... and I have been happily married for 3years, she had me arrested for slapping her, Lol. I'm done with this shitty marriage."

E pain am. grin grin
Modernization don dey creep in small small

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by adelaja70(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
BamakSNR:
Correctional slap?
That's very bad of him. To raise your hand to slap your wife is insane .
However, the woman's option to arrest him is not a good idea for a good woman.
Correct!!... Shows the wife na very terrible woman. Them no get family to settle the matter ni?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by emonis88: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:
Marry a man who respects you,love is not enough!
If that woman respected him as her husband she won't call d Police on him. She go, go her Papa house go dey call police for her Papa.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
theForth:
I am suprised myself, you arrest your husband and still have the guts to stay in his house?
Again, assuming it is your house. It divorce is what you seek, be ready to loose about 50% if care is not taken. undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by zinaunreal(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
He took it personally.
This guy is in another world of lost and he is not coming back grin

If you're a fan of smart phone crypto miners and regular updates on airdrops ( easy to do). No investment just data and a little time , join my telegram group for the links and updates. Message me on whatsapp for my telegram link via my signature

I will be posting regularly so see my number at my signature. Make your phone less dormant. It cost you nothing. No investment at all.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by MoneyTrees(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
KingAzari:
Tweet of May 2021 making it to Nairaland front page in October 2021. Shaking my dick for the crop of mods roving about NL these days.
Lol
Ah swear
Sometimes the kind of old gist I dey see here if no be BBN na some shitty old news
Maybe NL mods be smoking some bad stuffs

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by wildikeman(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Imagine the nonsense... She better file for divorce. Soon he will just kill her.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by adelaja70(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Assuming it is your house. undecided
I will never in my life live in a house owned by my wife....
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Verysmart101: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... Aboki will always be aboki .. Treating women as conquered slaves

You are right but how can u arrest ur husband and still claim to be his wife and still stay in his house? Does that make sense to you? B4 u take actions at times,think Abt d future effects.The man will never love d woman ever again so it's best she leaves

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Euegene100001: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
It had to be an aboki grin una for fit ever get sense
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Were you expecting any sensible talk from an aboki before?
Haba! That's really annoying
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Verysmart101: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Imagine. You slapped someone and expects her to be calm? What a warped mentality.

You're lucky she was civil about it. Or would you have preferred she took the laws into her hands and stabbed you with a knife?

Next time you'll think before you slap.

So how can u call the police on ur husband and still be answering his Mrs? Really!!!! No woman will ever try that shit with me and still leave in d same house with me never.Once I answer the police the marriage is over from there.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by DMerciful(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Do you know the age range of those guys that mostly bash women? They might be 18 or less so using a faceless forum to judge the behavior of Nigerian men is ludicrous! No Southern matured man will make such comment, we respect women and mostly we respect our mum. Aboki made that comment so let it remain with Aboki.

Like I said I'm beginning to notice her meaning this is not the first!
pocohantas:

I wonder why you guys scream feminism and misandry when called out on your bullshit, but refuse to notice the norm on Nairaland.

Did she lie that many NL males have same mentality with that guy? Don’t we see such comments here everyday?

So what exactly is the misandry in bringing it to your notice? Please deal with it or take a second to quote your younger brothers who reinforce such opinions.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:
Marry a man who respects you,love is not enough!
Well thought out. Respect is key for an harmonious marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by adelaja70(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, assuming it is your house. It divorce is what you seek, be ready to loose about 50% if care is not taken. undecided
Na your type of lady i want.. I will never lay my hands on you... But your nose go smell pepper.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by uvie66: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
the thing weak me...I'm not surprised after all he is an aboki, the same people that bath with cow urine and wash apple in gutter water.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yes! Maybe inadvertently but your drifting towards that place
Kobojunkie:
Misandrist tendencies? undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by uchdavinci: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
See his mouth... done with this shitty marriage.
Get done and marry the good one that will properly deal with you, yeye husband material.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
DMerciful:
Do you know the age range of those guys that mostly bash women? They might be 18 or less so using a faceless forum to judge the behavior of Nigerian men is ludicrous! No Southern matured man will make such comment, we respect women and mostly we respect our mum. Aboki made that comment so let it remain with Aboki.

Like I said I'm beginning to notice her meaning this is not the first!

They don’t need to comment. Doesn’t change the mentality of an average Nigerian man. It is not U18 yrs old boys beating their wives and gfs. You all are one, no need dividing yourselves along tribal and religious lines when it is evil. You all are NIGERIAN MEN. Hold yourselves and sing the national anthem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

For nigeria?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by frankson1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

With his sentence construction and punctuations, are you sure he's aboki
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by adelaja70(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Please stop and use your senses. undecided

The slap necessitated the calling in of the cops hence the arrest. If the man had not slapped her, she would not had needed to call the cops in to begin with. undecided

No matter how terrible your woman's attitude is, that gives you no right or justification for violence. undecided
Even if she abused my mother abi? I will beat the witch manipulating her out of her body... Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by uvie66: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Angelfrost:
Churches and other religious houses should start sensitizing and clarifying their members that marriage is not compulsory for everyone...

The things I see and read on social media these days don dey too much abeg!!! Wetin sef!!!

Abeg, y'all should stop dragging this sacred ancient institution to the dust!!! I take God beg una!!!

Just stay single and do whatever you want!!!
it is the women's fault, they think they come to this world to get married and rear children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.