Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) (38406 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Any man with the title PASTOR should be watched closely no matter the person's appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by OduntanGabriel(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
People that should lead us are being use by the devil. The church is becoming worldly
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by bewla(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
E
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by PAWG(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
The word is VAGINA
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
CHRISTIANITY O ISLAM O NA RUBBISH HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS EVEN THOUGH THE COLONIAL MASTER BROUGHT CHRISTIANITY TO US WHO ARE THE MOST DEVOTED PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PRACTICE THIS SO CALLED CHRISTIANITY ITS AFRICANS AND ISLAM ITS ARABS THESE 2 CONTINENTS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THEM ARE STILL BEING EXPLOITED BY THE WEST IS IT IRAQ IS IT AGFANISTAN IS IT AFRICAN COUNTRIES? SO TELL ME HOW COME THE SO CALLED WHITES WHO HAVE SERVED GOD LONGER THAN YOU AFRICANS DO NOT PRACTICE THE RELIGION AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS IS IT BECAUSE THE REAL INTENT OF CHRISTIANITY IS A COLONIAL TOOL AND NEVER ABOUT SPIRITUALLY OR KNOWING GOD? AFRICANS SIT DOWN AND THINK FOR ONCE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN PLAYED AND DECIEVED WITH RELIGION SINCE THE WHITES COLONISED YOU. THAT IS WHY EVERY THING THAT SHAPES POLITICS AND GROWTH IN AFRICA HAS A RELIGIOUS UNDERTONE CAUSE THAT HAS BEEN ITS TRUE INTENTION AND PURPOSE ALL ALONG. UNA BE MUMU
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by LILTJAY: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by danot1030: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
See the flat head grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by PAWG(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
See as dem tie person like goat
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Ola260: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hypocrite won't talk now. If it was a Muslim now, they would have flood here with nonsense comments

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
OOO I TALK AM RELIGION NAA DIVIDE AND RULE TOOL QUICK QUICK DEM DUN TURN AM TO ETHNIC RILVARY IF YOU GO TO THIS MANS CHURCH YOU WOULD FIND OUT SOME OF HIS PASTORS HE CALLS DADDY GO AND MUMMY GO ARE IGBOS O BUT HE WONT RACIALLY PROFILE THEM CAUSE THEY ARE HIS CHURCH DADDY AND MUMMY DUDE YOU ARE A slowpoke
LILTJAY:
Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
What is virgina blood?
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Caseless: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Religion of love and kindness.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Octopusssy(f): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
What the actual fúck is 'virgina'?
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Lovenorth: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pls don't insult our man of .... grin. To be candid majority if not all pastors are like that

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

I just wish people that commit this kind of heinous crimes can be sent to a medical research institute where their organs would be harvested alive and used for research & betterment of humanity.
Ah! This one no come plenty? grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by olisaEze(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Not even the scammer pastor is above being scammed.

I doubt that most of the items requested by spiritualists are needed for anything.

At times, they just might be trying to discourage some individuals from persisting on a particular course and end up astounded at the gullibility of the so called guy man. grin
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Do black women benefit from birthing black men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBhutdEkKCA
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Antifraud00: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
They will not say Christians are evil because this criminal is a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Caseless: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abdul05:
o boy, Na Crazy man dey parade the same street million times in a day and keep repeating the same words or statements.

Abeg stop this nonsense, you know their rules

some are really not mentally stable here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by neyoohhh: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hypocrites who tag everything to Islam will be quiet here.

This is what we're trying to prevent when we bring morality into the debate.

We ain't moralists, just trying to prevent issues like this.

Make you try get sense, especially the educated evil adviser's who rationalise evil.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by vertueptime: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pastors and fornication, if it's not rape it's sleeping with church members wives,or sex deliverance, aside collecting from the gullible members,

Insidenaija:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Arinze, who claims to be a pastor in training, has been nabbed after he allegedly defiled a little girl and attempted to use blood from her vagina for spiritual activities geared towards making his church grow exponentially.

In a video that has since gone viral, the suspect claimed he was asked by one Mr. Matthew to get the blood of a child and that the blood would be used to help him do some spiritual works to make his church grow faster than expected.

Arinze who was tied up in the video said he met his victim, a little girl, whom he fingered and then took her blood to Mr. Matthew who rejected it and said that the victim is very powerful.

''I am tied because I want to have my own ministry. One Mr Matthew asked me to go and bring the blood of a child from any part of her body.''

A landlord in the area where the incident happened, filmed the suspect and recounted how the suspect was nabbed.

''This man his name is Arinze. This Arinze came to my tenants place about three weeks ago. The first time he came, he said he was looking for a house so my tenant was trying to help him. They couldn't get a house or shop because they said it was too expensive for them

"He went to my tenant's place. My tenant gave him food, he ate the food. Maybe he used spiritual means or something, my tenant fell asleep. She slept off. By the time she woke up, she saw one of her girls, blood was dripping from her vagina. By the time she looked around, this man had fled.

"Today, this man came. She now asked someone to hold the guy. He started making confessions that not that he slept with the girl, he only used his finger on the girl. Whether it is true or not we don't know. The only thing we know is that the girl was defiled and he said he collected blood from the girl's vagina. He took it to where they wanted to use it some that his church will boom.''

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MfgR2EcsHI

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/pastor-nabbed-after-sexually-assaulting-a-little-girl-and-attempting-to-use-blood-from-her-vgina-for-spiritual-work-to-make-his-church-grow-video/

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Chiefecho(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dem give person church warden they go say na pastor
See strong iron face torfiakwa

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Antifraud00: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Antifraud00:
They will not say Christians are evil because this criminal is a pastor

This is what their pastors do to get more customers into the church... the hire the church members the higher the income (tithe).

They will do fake miracles, they will stage miracles. Whereas, they are diabolical and the mumu members will be saying "i tap into this miracles "
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Comedian2019: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
This kind of beast should be locked up and keys thrown into the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Chiefecho(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Antifraud00:

This is what their pastors do to get more customers into the church... the hire the church members the higher the income (tithe).

They will do fake miracles, they will stage miracles. Whereas, they are diabolical and the mumu members will be saying "i tap into this miracles "
Lol

Quoting and replying your quote
Is a very obvious and evil way of creating problem between two religion
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Chiefecho(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Comedian2019:
This kind of beast should be locked up and keys thrown into the ocean.
Atleast he may have hope that the cage can be broken
What about putting him in a box and throwing him in the ocean
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Onelove508: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
Can we say this is what Christianity teaches Christians just the way some Ipob terrorists attribute every Muslim behavior to his religion?

Can we generalize with the behavior of this man that Christians are blood suckers?

Unlike Islam, no ideology inspired him to do that.
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by olaitan9291(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
Can we say this is what Christianity teaches Christians just the way some Ipob terrorists attribute every Muslim behavior to his religion?

Can we generalize with the behavior of this man that Christians are blood suckers?

This revealed the highest level of maturity the Muslims have.

No hate, rude comments and destructive criticism from Muslims.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Ahmedie28(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Christians and minor rape are 5 and 6, I am not suprise.
Funny religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Comedian2019: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chiefecho:

Atleast he may have hope that the cage can be broken
What about putting him in a box and throwing him in the ocean
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'This Is My First Time'; Kidnapper Arrested In Imo Reveals How Much He Got.Photo / Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of Military Officer Riding Motorcycle Against Traffic / Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.