Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari (34789 Views)

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by sanerugwei: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fantabulous.... grin grin
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by BigDolph(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Joe igbokwe abi what’s his name no go fit sleep today o. He has not met buhari but the deputy governor has met buhari. Sorry mr joe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Skyehigher1: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
If all anambra people go to APC they all fail because, APC didn't have candidate in anambra election quote me everywhere, as my Lord honourable court my Lord
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Okhuadams(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
adeijairel:
cheesy at this rate even Obiano might decamp to APC soon. Congrats in advance Andy grin
The deputy governor Nkem Okeke wife Ebele sister married to Uba family in Uga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by CHAQUR: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
UGM... Should think politics. Stop the violence. [center][/center][i][/i]
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Tukor32: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
His own is finished
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
adeijairel:
cheesy at this rate even Obiano might decamp to APC soon. Congrats in advance Andy grin
He is lecturer with no political structure in his home town Enugu-ukwu
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by wisdom042(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
D tin wey dey carry all dis men go APC I never know. How Oga and assistant go dey different party? Nawa

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Princeton92(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wanna be a Governor eehhh
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Emmyruns: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hope u are suppose to be the of Imo State... Come and tackle ur problem
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Forgodsgrace: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Omo,This Apc interim chair (Buni) dey try Abeg,Na silent achiever.He no dey make noise unlike others but his actions speaks volume.Give it to him

10 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Charisma01: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Haa! What is going on in Ananbra state.

I smell impeachment loading....
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
adeijairel:
You are congratulating Andy a known thief
What a shame
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shouldn't briefing Buni wanna enough?
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by nick50(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Those apc urchins celebrating this criminal's defection to apc are fools, d deputy governor only want to shield himself from efcc since they are leaving office next year cos with 8years as a commissioner and another 8years as deputy governor he must have alot of corruption cases hanging over his neck he only joined apc for protection..God punish all Nigerian politicians!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by omoadeleye(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
If you want to meet Buhari in person, just defect to APC, you will be celebrated and welcomed to Aso villa.

Just like how it's been done in heaven when a sinner repent on earth.
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by khaifa(f): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
SocialJustice:
Shouldn't meeting Buni be enough?

I wonder!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Okhuadams(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by seguno2: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
SocialJustice:

The vegetable in Aso Rock is uninterested in his job na. Otherwise why will the economy, unemployment, roads, insecurity etc be so bad
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by shedy03(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
sammy329:

So APC might have a chance in Anambra.
Lol
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by shedy03(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
sammy329:

So APC might have a chance in Anambra.
Because of 1, Uno, decampee. lols.
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by karnafiu03(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
SocialJustice:

Meeting you sef should be enough na grin

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Caseless: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
adeijairel:
oga, I'm APC. I support Soludo.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
I like the man. It was very unfortunate the way he was treated by the governor. But then he has no political value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Hausaamaka: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
A deal is going on between the North and South east. Yoruba is still lacking behind. They should support south east now or forget about it grin
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Agugbadin: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Betrayer, the have been known long time ago.
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by SweetVibe: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Who is this man that I use to see standing beside Buhari that looks like Buhari?
Governor Mai Buni…APC Caretaker Chair
man

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nkem Okeke should come and campaign for Ndi Anambra with Andy Ubah in public we are waiting for them
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Daily dose of wahala

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP / DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) / Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.