Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari (34777 Views)

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Jones4190(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2021
HE PROPOSED. AND SHE GAVE HIM A STINGING SLAP! (At a table in a candle-lit restaurant, a man and woman having dinner) Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me? Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly,MFM,christ embassy,Redeemed, from there i went to This Present Winners looking every where for you l went from a size 14 to asize 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see. I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping ōϋ would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine! So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning? Were you trying to destroy my faith? You almost rendered my prayer life useless? What were you waiting for? What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!! Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!
make we laugh small, we too the hear bad news for this country
Re: Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by millionboi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
SocialJustice:
Shouldn't meeting Buni be enough?
datz d only thing buhari is consistent in doing, receiving defectors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.