Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? (461 Views)

Popular Brand Names You Have Been Pronouncing Wrongly / What Is The Weirdest Human Names You Ever Heard? / Yoruba Names That Look Like English Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by Olarewaju89: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
I can never give my children any of these names listed here.

Greenwood
Solomon
Jennifer
Jessica
Jabez
Jezebel

You can add yours.

Mond;
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Pls help us move it to promise land.
Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by lekanamisu: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Judas
Nebucadnezer
Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by Shellsploit: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Amuocha & Amuatulu!
Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by lilvicky68(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bonaventure
And all those 4king days of the week...
Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by Shellsploit: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Olarewaju89:
I can never give my children any of these names listed her

Greenwood
Solomon
Jennifer
Jessica
Jabez
Jezebel

You can add yours.

That name jennifer na lesbians and chronic cheaters dem be.
Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by Olarewaju89: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shellsploit:

That name jennifer na lesbians and chronic cheaters dem be.

That name look like marine name too me.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by Olarewaju89: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amuocha & Amuatulu!

What is the mean of that names in your language Pls?
Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by Shellsploit: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Olarewaju89:

What is the mean of that names in your language Pls?
Amuocha - white pennis Amuatulu - Pennis of a lamb
Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by Olarewaju89: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shellsploit:

Amuocha - white pennis
Amuatulu - Pennis of a lamb

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Can Never Give Your Children? by Olarewaju89: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
I hear someone saying" Buhari and lie Mohammed " grin

(1) (Reply)

The Huge Snake I Killed This Afternoon / How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments / Are You In Need Of A Skilled Wire Transfer Or Loader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.