Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra (57185 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / HUSBAND AND WIFE Using The Same Sponge. Is It Hygenic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by ignis: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
See wickedness
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by muller101(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
Wtf man
These curry spice people and wickedness sef..
like what we have here is not worse.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by RPG2020(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
But na the cobra � kill the woman not the Man
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
RPG2020:
But na the cobra � kill the woman not the Man
See yeye! undecided
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lovalovaphunmz:
Men are evil shocked
Including your dad and your brothers
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Too bad and wicked,why didn't he divorce her instead of killing her? Insane man
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Top causes of death:

Sickness
Accident
Marriage
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by house10s: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
u sentence someone to life in prison n u dey order am to pay fine.

lol d judge dey on crack
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by lailo: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
The lady must have really hurt him so bad
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by eniteden(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Banga soup don turn oil soup grin angry
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by sureinfo: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Omo, this is wickedness to the highest order
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by computersoft: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Very good judgement, by thisbtole next year, that his fine face would have become horror face, stupid and wicked man...

I kuku trust indian prison, just like nigeria prison, very dirty...

Stupid man
My Guy have u been there before?
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by wunmi590(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
computersoft:
My Guy have u been there before?

Lol,

With most of thier dirty environment and what we watch in the movies, their prison would really be like Nigeria own
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Goodzinny: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Including your dad and your brothers

Your problem tho
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Neddyogu(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
What an unrighteous Mephistophelean fellow! Chai Righteousness guy comman chi chomchin ooo. Oya link am to apocalypse sharp sharp.

On a more serious note, the guy is wicked. He no fit file for divorce if the marriage no favor am?
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by barry300: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Indian is full of evil. They need repentance
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Picker28: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ZEE World extraordinary everyday
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by manbrain: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by themanderon: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bellotelli:
Police began investigating after her family alleged murder, saying Sooraj had been harassing them for dowry.

Women still pay dowry in India .. The man no get chill at all.

Women have always been the ones paying dowry in India and that's why at a point in time women that gave birth to female children used to abandon them in hospitals as they don't want to have to pay any dowry as a result of poverty. India has some of the weirdest traditions in the world.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Polynek(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

I guess now they divorce... to be candid majority dont marry who they love... it all for the show to deceive both themselves and the world.. and they have very strict culture rules. .. if i spoke d English well. .

U can see how beautiful they look... but no genuineness in being together!!
U are making sense actually
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Polynek(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Remag666:
He and I are similar I would rather take the life of my wife than watch her get banged by another man that is sacred to me I won't share my woman with anybody out of respect I'll off her....sick right undecided no be everybody normal that's why I don't chase women no matter what cause my jealousy fit push me to kee person
OMO no b so oo, U hv to learn how to let tinx go oo 4 ur own good

1 Like

Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by ElCapone(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

release black mamba make e bite the man bk sefeni
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by chaloskyx: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
LOL FUNNY THING IS YOUR COUNTRY PEOPLE ARE MORE EVIL THAN THIS MAN HES A SAINT COMPARED TO NIGERIAN AND THEIR LEADERS
Blessing185:
Holy gram
Wtf man
These curry spice people and wickedness sef..
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Blessing185(f): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
lordprogress:

lol if one of my India friend see this thing you write he go cry racism. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by hopexter(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lovalovaphunmz:
Men are evil shocked

Indian men are evil you meant angry angry
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Rexymania(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
That's wickedness
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Brother I don try o and it is totally pointless fighting it so now I embrace it... it's even an advantage cause the moment I spot any sign of attempted cheat grin from any girl I dey discharge am sharp sharp before I kill person pikin.
And I'm very very very gentle I don't talk too much but letting things go is not part of me there are people who have offended me from primary school and I still remember them till tomorrow anywhere I see them I will get my revenge no doubt except if I don't meet them in this life again
Polynek:
OMO no b so oo, U hv to learn how to let tinx go oo 4 ur own good
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by MummyD2020(f): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

MY PEOPLE, PLEASE HELP ME DEFINE WICKEDNESS AGAIN? MEN UNA OWN WICKEDNESS NA LONDON MADE. WOMEN OWN NA CHINA MADE. IT DOES NOT LAST. WOMEN DEY LEARN HERE O. THIS WAN PASS PATERNITY FRAUD YOU GUYS SHOUT UP AND DOWN ABOUT. WHAT!!!!!
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Polynek(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Remag666:
Brother I don try o and it is totally pointless fighting it so now I embrace it... it's even an advantage cause the moment I spot any sign of attempted cheat grin from any girl I dey discharge am sharp sharp before I kill person pikin.
And I'm very very very gentle I don't talk too much but letting things go is not part of me there are people who have offended me from primary school and I still remember them till tomorrow anywhere I see them I will get my revenge no doubt except if I don't meet them in this life again
Dix 1 weak me oo grin me I no get issue oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.