Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (63734 Views)

Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by sapientia(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Russian army killed her

So it's from Russia that Nigeria learnt this badt thing

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by obynokoko: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
She may be high on some hard drugs.this also underscore the need for paternity leave for male officers to go and keep company with his nursing wife
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by armyofone(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Octopusssy:

My thoughts exactly. Many women suffer from post-natal depression here in Africa but thanks to our cultural setting which is very communal and that doesn't permit isolation of new mothers, these women are able to scale the phase without damage. This story is just so sad.

Everyone is so busy/working in order to pay their bills. Highly possible her mom is working and can't afford to take time off work.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Kyase(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
So my uselessness dey envy your own uselessness. Mad o

I am acrophobia but, if it's to climb and make promises wink I fit climb world trade center
lol
My own acrophobia no dey go near that tree of promise ooo grin
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Benitoh: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
I've cried my eyes out. To those who cares to know these life ain't fair at all

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by MummyD2020(f): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Also as a warning to women.

Its very important you give birth on time. That allows your young body to mentally and physically adjust to the endless hormonal changes that follow post partum.

Every tom, dick and harry is giving warning. Which one is give birth on time? What if husband did not come? You will still call the lady baby mama when she births outside wedlock. PTSD knows no age. It happens in all ages. Loneliness, stress, lack of support etc all contribute to it. That is why is occurs after birth. Chai, this post is filled with ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kyase:
lol
My own acrophobia no dey go near that tree of promise ooo grin
cheesy cheesy

My brother, sweet things no go kill us o make dem no come bury person for sugar cane plantation
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Benitoh: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] s
she complained to her acquaintance that she had postnatal depression, that she felt lonely and tired. These her words got me broken down

2 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Draggun(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Mother will do this Ordinarily!
This act is Definitely not done with a Clear eye.
I have constantly maintained that there are Various Principalities, Powers and Unseen Forces everywhere. They are looking for who to Enter and possess.

It is Huge risk to live life just Casually or Carnally in this evil and Wierd Endtimes.

There is Need for us to Conciously seek GOD and be filled with HIS Spirit.
We Desperately need JESUS in these Perilous times.

Shut up already, your comments on every topic reeks of ignorance laced with humour. You done turn laughing stock for NL; it's pathetic abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mental patients eveywhere
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by CyrusJnr: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Who said she died as a result of hard drugs? If not for anything pls let the humanity in you mourn the death please.
temitope27:
Say no to hard drugs

3 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Ayo081(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
And our people want to Japa and Oyinbo they leave world cry
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Valuc: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
In Nigeria that things are even harder... We still dey look road before we cross main road.. nobody wun die. Even if Keke touch ur skin sef... U and the rider go first fight small as him no dey see road ..

3 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by replete(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

190ft? Mehn! She's a strong woman

Me that can't even jump 10ft embarassed
strength and suicide; what's the connection?

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by AiooAi: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bandit Mum well done
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Decryptor(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
Motherhood can take a toll on a woman.

Sometimes it's difficult for people around you to understand.

Many can't comprehend what a mum in that situation is trying to communicate.

I think they are communicating evil spirits because that is the only thing that will make a woman jump from such a height with her 2innocent children. I understand her depression but why involve the children?

Selfish devilish woman

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Awesome01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
The probe of the murder of the 2 kids is what I'm not understanding o. After the probe, who are they going to arrest and prosecute? the dead woman?
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by scobaba: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Devil sad
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Kyase(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy cheesy

My brother, sweet things no go kill us o make dem no come bury person for sugar cane plantation
Hahahahaha no be small sugarcane plantation ooo

Sweet things no go kill us bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by adecz: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buhari❗️❕❗️

Choi ▪️▫️◽️◾️◼️◻️❎
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Salmoneus(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Na mumu dey moderate Nairaland these days I swear... grin grin
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Awesome01(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
MummyD2020:

Every tom, dick and harry is giving warning. Which one is give birth on time? What if husband did not come? You will still call the lady baby mama when she births outside wedlock. PTSD knows no age. It happens in all ages. Loneliness, stress, lack of support etc all contribute to it. That is why is occurs after birth. Chai, this post is filled with ignorance.

Thank you o. Or is 34 too late to give birth to children nowadays? Age has nothing to do with this depression issue.

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Techguy96(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
insidelife22:
No joy but I won't take my life.
You donno what depression is
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Joydan95: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Mother will do this Ordinarily!

This act was Definitely not done with a Clear eye.
I have constantly maintained that there are Various Principalities, Powers and Unseen Forces everywhere. They are looking for who to Enter and possess.

It is Huge risk to live life just Casually or Carnally in this evil and Wierd Endtimes.

There is Need for us to Conciously seek GOD and be filled with HIS Spirit.
We Desperately need JESUS in these Perilous times.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by drightguy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

You are not a woman.
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by MHElijah: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
This woman was a witch who decided to die killing her two sons, the husband must be passing through some difficult time atm shocked shocked shocked

It's a taboo to take your life where I come from and the Bible frowns on it. Abomination and sheer wickedness by dragging the innocent kids to untimely death. She murdered them, one of kids might be a social reformer, president or some kind of important person... Imagine if someone like Nelson Mandela was killed by her mother at teenage. Sorrowful �
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Western Society and their isolation.

If it were in the SE and SS, immediately after child birth as a RULE. The Mother of the Mother, permit my tautology. She comes over for the Omugwo, that stay helps the woman mentally and socially.

How can the Army not give the husband pass to go and see his wife. They all contributed to this very sad news.

I feel so angry and sad right now.

You are so spot on.

The isolation is killing for many people and even the Married ones are not left out cos couples hardly have time for themselves as the man goes to work at certain times and as he is coming back, the wife is leaving the house for work.

Single mums just live their lives totally dedicated to their kids.

But in Naija, people wey you no invite sef go come knock your door.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by akaahs(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
If I be that husband, I don resign be that.
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Perfectbeing(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

She wasn't strong. She was weak. No matter what she was passing through, as long as there are people who pass worse troubles than her then they are the stronger one and not her.
Obviously I'll never personally know what she's passing through. Could probably be worse than what I am passing through. But she's still weak cos she took an easy way out.

If I'm ever going to commit suicide, I'll definitely write in my suicide note that I was a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Una no get money una go dey gbensh problem come una go dey commit suicide
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Benrosaria(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10087115/amp/Mum-kills-newborn-baby-son-leaping-Moscow-apartment-block-children-arms.html
Religious bigots please tell us where her spirit and that of her children be spending the rest of their eternity. Since you all have eternal life. Just imagine why she left. Cause she doesn’t want her children to have an idea that there is love and hate in a beautiful world like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.