Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical (28161 Views)

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
simplesearch:
Fickle assumption and generalization indicating the absence of true knowledge and intelligence. A leaf that makes its consumers erratic and unpredictable, is that what a sane society should embrace and legalize? Dont quote Canada for me for they are for they are not the standard for morality.

Where has morality got you? Poverty stricken giant rat of the world?

Very pathetic wink

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Oyibo man that made their ancestors to stop smoking the natural weed because of rebellion, has legalized it, the black man is still living in his colonial mentality?

What has race got to do with this??

Who the hell are Canadians??

Do they have better doctors, musicians, fashion designers,engineers,writers,etc across the world
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by djranking00(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
D country for dor better pass like this if bubu and past leaders dey smoke weed

9ja dor cast people dey suffer leaders nor care i nor fit count d youths with great future olokpa dor end them no job no development yet dem still go banned weed dem know if everybody dey high we go see dem clear d country is a pity the society put us in a place we couldn't fit in

Try get close to a smoker you will know is more better than that your dem non smoker friends

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by ComeToJesus: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by blank(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
It should be legalized. It doesn't hurt anyone.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Omalistik: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol. he has a point though.this is what predictor Michael Aldrich said.. people will use drugs more, not less.medicine cabinet will be stored with mood altering drugs.substances selected for specific effect..he said by 2030."chemical causes of decease and ageing will be discovered.we may even learn to use our brains. grin grin shocked
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Pinkyposh(f): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Oga Burna, no be everybody dey smoke weed ooo.
Wetin dey special about weed sef??
Weed way dey spoil person body, u go con slim like rat way never chop for 10 days. Your mouth go con look like horse anus.
Chai.....!! I con remember that time way I chop weed, na only God save me. embarassed embarassed

You people lie a lot on this app and for what?

Eating weed is like eating any other vegetable. Nothing would happen to you. Eat a bag of weed and you’d be fine. Weed needs heat to work. Without heat it’s just leaves.

I don’t know why you people constantly tell that lie about eating weed and having a bad time.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Yankee101: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Say you smoke

Not everyone
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:

All these things you typed up there is none of my business. It might have worked in Netherlands and Canada but it may and will not work in Nigeria

Reason being? You can’t just make statements because you’re sad. What makes Nigeria so special that we should not legalise marijuana?

You people would be fine sha.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by MummyD2020(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Babatojide: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Beginning to see the HYPOCRISY BURNA IS TALKING ABOUT ON NAIRALAND cool

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
HeyCorleone:

You people lie a lot on this app and for what?

Eating weed is like eating any other vegetable. Nothing would happen to you. Eat a bag of weed and you’d be fine. Weed needs heat to work. Without heat it’s just leaves.

I don’t know why you people constantly tell that lie about eating weed and having a bad time.
na u dey lie.
If u eat bag of weed you go dey fine??
U don dey addicted to weed na, so u no go feel anything.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Adakintroy:
Dummy! That you win grammie no meam say you get sense. that your audience mostly are high don't mean "all" of us are
Okonjo iweala don't smoke weed neither does osibanjo or cooperate head. Right thinkers don't do rubbish. You know the people you de see for night take de do your generalize.

Shame we lack strong male characters to lead the next generation..musicians are teaching us nudity and drugs while okocha de teach the rest gambling. It's well.

Lol. What is stopping you from leading the next generation? You are not on any drug so why don’t we know your name yet?

If weed shouldn’t be legalized, then they should make alcohol, tobacco, tea, and coffee illegal because they are all drugs with the tendency to cause harm as well.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by pannyman(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
I'm not surprised. Because he and his mother sit together and smoke weed he thinks everybody else does it.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
na u dey lie.
If u eat bag of weed you go dey fine??
U don dey addicted to weed na, so u no go feel anything.

See, this is common knowledge.

The ingredient that gives weed that high effect (THC) needs heat to come alive. Without heat, it won’t work. So if you eat 10 bags of dry weed, nothing would happen to you. Except it’s not weed.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by sencekompis: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mmurraafffuukkaa burna, me i no dey smkoe non in my family does, wrong statistics
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by petitejolie(f): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ogbeni me I don't smoke o none of my family members smoke, my close knit friends don't smoke. You think d world is only about you and yours ne?
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
HeyCorleone:

See, this is common knowledge.

The ingredient that gives weed that high effect (THC) needs heat to come alive. Without heat, it won’t work. So if you eat 10 bags of dry weed, nothing would happen to you. Except it’s not weed.

okay sir. I don hear u
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by delpee(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Everyone? Most of us don't.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Johel(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by CalmElder(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
But I don't smoke Mr. Burna.

Maybe he was high when he was saying this.

Click LIKE if you don't smoke and do not agree with Burna.

Click SHARE if you smoke and agree with Mr. Burna

I smoke weed but I won't click share.
Let's push for economic growth and development in STEM before bothering ourselves with mundane issues.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Johel(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
But I don't smoke Mr. Burna.

Maybe he was high when he was saying this.

Click LIKE if you don't smoke and do not agree with Burna.

Click SHARE if you smoke and agree with Mr. Burna

You don't smoke,your business....Doesn't make you any better neither a saint.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by KingDash: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/13/everyone-smokes-not-legalising-weed-in-nigeria-is-hypocritical-burna-boy/
burns boy with him teeth like shovel, I never smoked in my life so I no know wetin the cawu they talk. the smoker above me no get sense.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by GeorgeDominic: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by donhils: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Speak for yourself Mr Man. I don't smoke
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Druss(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
This guy irritates me.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Adakintroy: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
HeyCorleone:

Lol. What is stopping you from leading the next generation? You are not on any drug so why don’t we know your name yet?

If weed shouldn’t be legalized, then they should make alcohol, tobacco, tea, and coffee illegal because they are all drugs with the tendency to cause harm as well.

Oga we are not legalizing it. Not everyone think irresponsible like you. Some people actually care about people. You can start feeding your child weed from a young age. Am sure he will grow up to be a doctor or lawyer after he smokes plenty.

As for burna boy I say don't count him a success yet am sure 20yrs from now if he no quite am he will be looking like majek faahek

Am already leading by telling people not to smoke such shiiit.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Truvelisback(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
I now Understand why Pogba sometimes fumbles in the pitch. They are high partners.

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by BadBradley: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mad ignorant fool. Celebs often think they are experts in all matters.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by MrSquint: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
When you do certain evil deeds, this is how it turns out to be normal in your mind's eyes. In Burma's eyes everyone smokes, really

Not sure his mum smokes, so why conclude everyone smokes ?

I DON'T SMOKE by the way.
About 60% of the mad people on our streets are products of your smoke, the rest mad people fit be the end products of yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Boniwhite: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
virginprincess:
Not everyone smokes, beside what is so special in smoking? IGNORANCE IS A BIG DISEASE, smh.
try getting high and see the benefits for yourself. Am urging you to smoke weed one day, and you will discover your true self&worth. cool
virginprincess:
Not everyone smokes, beside what is so special in smoking? IGNORANCE IS A BIG DISEASE, smh.
try getting high and see the benefits for yourself. Am urging you to smoke weed one day, and you will discover your true self&worth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joke Silva Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) / Nina Ivy Slays In Red Swimsuits, Says Smell The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.