Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python (53332 Views)

Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed / Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python by MuchAdo: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Decryptor:

You are the one who is delusional because you think United States is like Nigeria where you behave anyhow and go free.

Educate yourself more!

A man has the right to treat the fccck up of anybody that invades his space not to talk about an ordinary animal.

Common sense, truly, is not common! embarassed
Re: Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python by Decryptor(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
MuchAdo:

A man has the right to treat the fccck up of anybody that invades his space not to talk about an ordinary animal.

Common sense, truly, is not common! embarassed

Now i realize that it I am talking to either a kid who watches only gangster movies and thinks that is what life really is or someone who has lost his sanity.

Peace!!
Re: Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python by MuchAdo: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Decryptor:

Now i realize that it I am talking to either a kid who watches only gangster movies and thinks that is what life really is or someone who has lost his sanity.

Peace!!

Od*!

There are more than 300 million guns in America. What are they for? Is it not deterrence

Oversabi loooonatics like you always disgust me!! angry
Re: Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python by Decryptor(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
MuchAdo:

Od*!

There are more than 300 million guns in America. What are they for? Is it not deterrence

Oversabi loooonatics like you always disgust me!! angry

Still barking like a rabid d*g about Hollywood cinematic life while he probably lives in a slum somewhere in Nigeria. grin

The python was seen in the woman cistern and it was rescued and released back to nature.

Leave the discomfort of your squalor and afford money to even be able to apply for a US visa, get it (which your sorry self never will)...then go to America and get one of the 300m guns and start shooting wild animals over there first before we take you serious. undecided

Onyé Nz*zú!!
Re: Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python by MuchAdo: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Decryptor:

Still barking like a rabid d*g about Hollywood cinematic life while he probably lives in a slum somewhere in Nigeria. grin

The python was seen in the woman cistern and it was rescued and released back to nature.

Leave the discomfort of your squalor and afford money to even be able to apply for a US visa, get it (which your sorry self never will)...then go to America and get one of the 300m guns and start shooting wild animals over there first before we take you serious. undecided

Onyé Nz*zú!!

Olod*!

In this time and age, one doesn't have to go to America to know how things run there. angry

I am happy and proud to be where I am. cool

When an animal invades your space, you have every right to destroy it.

Olofo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes / Wood Car Spotted In Ibadan. Photos / See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.