|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,993,159 members, 7,292,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 February 2023 at 03:38 AM
|How to Gain A Positively Unfair Advantage in Business and in Life as a Lady by ezechidera(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2021|
Hello, I'm Ezeh Prince, and this is an Ad.
It is an Ad specifically for women who want to be self-independent and financial independent.
By Financial independence, I do not mean learning to be a make-up artist, fashion designer, caterer, civil servant, or event planner .
What I mean by financial independence is having kings answer to you whenever you find yourself. What I mean by financial independence is having not to suck up to a man just because he can provide for your needs. What I mean by financial independence is not marrying a man because he can provide for your kids and family. What I mean by financial independence is feeding and raising your kids, giving them the best even if your husband is financially capable. What I mean by financial dependent is commanding respect wherever you find yourself.
If you fall under this category, This will help you.
In this Ads, I am going to do two(2) things. I will share three(3) secrets with you that will help you get to that level of wealth you think is impossible for women to reach. And shockingly, I am going to try to sell you something.
Let's make good with the first promise to help you attain self-independence and financial independence.
I grew up in a family where all the affluence and wealth I enjoyed when growing up as a child was provided by a woman, My mother. Although my father was financially capable of paying our expensive school fees and taking us on vacations overseas, He made us know that my mother had pleaded several times to allow her to cater to our needs. Of course, as a Nigerian man, in the 90s, it was a shameful thing that a woman was the provider of the home when the man was around.
Having given it a second thought, He agreed to her request. He was surprised to see the level of provision and finance my mother pulled off. He was also astonished that she was obedient and respectful to all his rules in the home despite all that. "Ahụtụbeghị m ụdị nwanyị a mbụ," in English means, He hasn't seen a woman like this since he was born. This made the respect my father had towards my mother skyrocket above 100%. Until now, He still boasts about his wife to his peers any chance he gets.
Being the closest to my mom, I learned three(3) secrets that she keeps hammering to my two little sisters ever since they entered JSS1. As of this writing, my sister, the Ada, is currently the Co-Founder of NITE, a power energy startup in China. She is 21 and recently finished her bachelor's degree.
I will do this quickly. Here is Secret No 1
"The Power of Service." You may think this equals serving others, but No, it is far from it. My mother will always tell her girls, "See, as a woman, you must, and I repeat, you must be aware of what you are good at and what you are meant to do. That is what you are in service of."
In other words, she is not making a point of selflessness. She's talking about self-discovery. The question I would like you to ask yourself is, "How can I be Used?." This translates to what are the unique talents I have to offer? What am I specifically meant to be doing?
Believe in the why behind whatever it is you do. You have to believe you are doing something meaningful.
You must find your unique talents and invest your whole self "IN SERVICE" in your goals.
You must prioritize self-care. If you put yourself last and burn out, you won't have anything left for others, let alone the goals you strive to achieve. You must do this. If you do not get this done, no motivational advice you read on social media will help you.
Secret 2. Be the Leader and Not the Follower.
A leader innovates. A leader keeps trying out different solutions to a problem until she finds the perfect solution. A leader never stops learning. A Leader knows that once she stops learning new ways to better people's lives, she will faze out into being a follower. A Leader never stops reading. The truth is Nigerian Women read more than men. That is why in terms of education, they tend to scale faster and in huge numbers than men. A leader knows when to give honor to whom honor is due. A leader knows that every word that leaves her mouth must be structured carefully. A Leader knows how to handle any individual she comes across, no matter the temperament. A leader knows her strength and her weakness.
Secret 3. The Ability and the Discipline to keep learning and apply that knowledge will keep you equal with Kings. Learning here does not mean reading biology or chemistry or Mat101 or Law212 or Home Economics or reading excellent educative social media posts crafted by a content creator.
Learning means deliberately sitting down with a book or ebook with the sole purpose of filling your knowledge gap with that which you think you know. My mother said, "A lot of my peers and a lot of women think they know it all. That is why they try to show a man that they know it. They get offended if the man doesn't see that and pushes them aside. " Now listen to this. If you truly understand something, you will start implementing it in your life. If you sometimes forget it or it skips your mind, Sorry, you simply don't know it. Instead, you delude yourself into thinking you know it since you have an idea of it.
That is why, If you think you know how to make money. It means you should be sitting on nothing less than N5million in cash or an asset. If you don't have that, sorry, you do not know how to make money.
Also, If you think you know how to save money, it means you should have saved at least 40% of the money that has entered your hand this year 2021; if you keep giving genuine and good excuses about your everyday expenses as the reason you have not saved that much, Sorry you do not know how to save.
Also, If you think you know how to confidently and respectfully talk to any caliber of man, it means you should have gotten at least one of them to be an investor to the company you are building without having to open your legs. If You have not done this or have tried and kept saying men are scum, You do not know how to convert a man seeking sex to respect you enough to be an Investor of your company.
Also, suppose you think you know how to respectfully approach a highly skilled gentleman and make him work for you. In that case, it means your company should be filled with many experienced and professionals intellectuals, which will skyrocket your company's progress. If you have not done this or have an idea of how to do it, sorry, you do not know how to make highly skilled intellectual work for you.
This is why you start by learning from this book: "How to Turn Yourself into a Live Breathing Cash Machine."
In this book, you will discover the following life-changing secrets.
1. How to see opportunities in everything and everywhere you find yourself. Any woman who can see opportunities where people do not see it will use that opportunity to turn herself into a millionaire.
2. How to gradually avoid friends that do not add value to the life you are trying to build.
3. How to draw the line between the friends that add to your personal and financial growth. And the friends that are there to have fun with you when you need it.
4. How to effectively manage your children's and Husband's needs 24/7, to have enough time to solve your company's problems.
5. How to convert any man looking to have sex with you to the man opening his cheque book to become an investor at your company.
6. How to differentiate between an online business that will return suitable investments and an online business that is a scam.
7. How to spend your money looking highly fashionable and, at the same time, a symbol every woman looks up to.
8. Saving your time from thinking of new ways to collect money from your husband to maintain yourself and your children's needs.
9. How to avoid enslaving yourself in a job that takes your time 7 am -8 pm.
10. How to avoid whining in regret when adversities come. Or when your strategy does not go the way you planned it.
11. How to save yourself the time of moving from one guy to another with the excuse of finding love with a wealthy guy.
12. How to build wealth from nothing, even as a young girl in school
13. How to avoid being pushed into the wrong marriage just because the guy is rich and can provide for you and your kids
14. Saving you the stress of moving from one office to another looking for an N50k job
15. How to respectfully command the respect of boys when you pay for their drinks and foods during an outing
16. How to avoid selling yourself short, especially when men brag about being the money makers
17. Solving Peoples problems and they will beg you to take their money.
18. How to avoid the beatings of your boyfriend or husband just because he is the provider of the family.
19. How to remove the inferiority complex your kids have among their peers by providing them with the stuff to boost their morale.
20. How to avoid living in regrets and feeling sorry for yourself for not having wealthy parents
21. How to remove the insecurity your husband or boyfriend might feel because you are the family's breadwinner.
22. How to comfortably command respect by speaking among your peers.
23. How to use your money to employ a healthy nutritionist to prescribe the kind of food to keep your body healthy.
24. The ability to create a healthy time for sex with your partner at the time of your choosing.
The book is well packed, and that is the reason it is an expensive book of N18000. But do not panic. Akin Alabi, The CEO of the multi-billion company, Naira Bet, is currently running a promo for this book for N5000. The promo is ongoing and will end on the 31st of October.
I 100% guarantee you will love this book and the bonuses that comes with it. If you are not satisfied after learning the juice from this book, Your money of N5000 will be refunded back to you, and you still keep the book. Just chat me on WhatsApp with the phrase, "I NEED A REFUND," and you will get it back.
How's that for fair?
Go ahead and check out the book. https://mailchi.mp/a98de74e7821/how-to-turn-yourself-into-a-live-breathing-cash-machine
If you think you still need to know more about this book before you decide to purchase it, I am always available to help you in whatever way I can. +2349033810404
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126