Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? (9628 Views)

No Lagos Wedding Is Complete Without Ladies Wearing These - Leo Da Silva / How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time / When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by 10mobile: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yes. Please, think before you answer. There is a reason why.

What is the meaning of A?
What is the meaning of B?

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Aboks(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Advertising her goods
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by helinues: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Funnily, I don't approach semi Olosho girls no matter their disguising

6 Likes

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by atilla(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol. Dunno why I find these pics so funny. If a girl wears this to my house I go fear o

I think A means go ahead
B means I'm not wearing pant

3 Likes

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by muller101(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
That's not an invitation for you to sleep with her. Tell the idiot to go back and dress like a human being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by illicit(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
What kind of stupid skirt is dis undecided
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by sharpwriter(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Doesn't look real.... Resembles photoshop

4 Likes

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Blessing0305(f): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's a new trend o, there ar even gowns sef
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by KingDash: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Girls and mumu dressing.. any girl wey were this thing come my house na flogging straight, no home training.

1 Like

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Palazee(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Holy shīt

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by care4you: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
this a mock-up pix done with PicsArt
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
It means nothing...
Stop reading meaning to things unnecessarily...
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Elumelu99(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by rex444(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Just a cloth, whatever her intentions,leave it to her

1 Like

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by rushlife: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
10mobile:

The two pictures are the same
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Starboytwo(m): 2:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Imagine sonething
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by ashawopikin(m): 5:30am On Oct 14, 2021
muller101:
That's not an invitation for you to sleep with her. Tell the idiot to go back and dress like a human being.
am I her father?
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Let me just say no Nigerian girl will ever wear this in public! Except oloshos in brothels
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy
Hallelujah grin

God don do am tongue
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Solidkay(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2021
You'll hardly see a decent lady rocking this kind of outfit, let alone to a guys house.
Unless nah Hoelosho..
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Nothing, I'll see it as one of their so called designs.
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Phiniter(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2021
kay
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by francis7257(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2021
atilla:
Lol. Dunno why I find these pics so funny. If a girl wears this to my house I go fear o

I think A means go ahead
B means I'm not wearing pant

Hmm oshe. Skirt analyst. grin
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by IceColdVeins(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Elumelu99:
Hey bro pls dm.
I’m ready
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Rickmann: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2021
10mobile:

It's called Digital marketing grin
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Iamicekid(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Even if she come naked, it doesn’t give you the right, always ask for permission and make sure you receive approval before doing anything to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by sauceEEP(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Doesn't look real.
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Obipaul77(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
10mobile:

The answer is close your eyes and seek for God.
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by Chiefecho(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
E mean say she be obanje
Torfiakwa sad
Re: If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? by 10mobile: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
francis7257:

Hmm oshe. Skirt analyst. grin
Certified Skirt Analyst (CSA) could be great in a resume I swear.

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Boyfriend's Spoken English Is Really Poor? / How Much Must A Man Have To Be Ready For Marriage? / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.