Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect (50230 Views)

Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Meet Espen Andersen BrĂ¥then Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack / 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Safyqueen: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
I am very sure the idiot who carried out this attack is not an original Norwegian. Check very well, you go find out say na from the religion of piss. Head slammers! They have carried their terrorism act to a peaceful and organized country like Norway

If no be head slammers, e no fit be like head slammers. Hypocrisy and terrorism are their other names

I have seen people suffering from islamaphobia but never seen chronic one like you. Anyway GOD is wonderful. Maybe, one day someone like you may become the next Hamza (RTA).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Safyqueen: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Emmypure:
I know it must be this people from North waste religion, that calls them selves religion of piece.
There hand writing is written all over the wall,
I advice the public to remain calm that the police is on top of the situation

Stupid people all over nairaland. Children from prostitute are really a bastard. Their stupidity is by inheritance and one will not wonder much with their vituperation on any religion and her followers.

Devil must have followers. Continue please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2021
They are trying to hide the fact it was done by a member of the religion of peace
HonNL:

Several people were killed and others injured by a man using a bow and arrows to carry out attacks in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg on Wednesday

Arrows were seen littered around Kongsberg on Wednesday following the attack which left several dead and more injured

Police confirmed multiple injuries and several deaths after the attack but declined to comment on the number of casualties

Officials are thought to be probing a possible terror motive after the suspect fired at random victims across a 'wide area' of Kongsberg

Police dogs were seen combing the scene of the attack in Kongsberg, Norway, on Wednesday evening

SOURCE

Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2021
It was actually done by a Muslim rest
Safyqueen:

I have seen people suffering from islamaphobia but never seen chronic one like you. Anyway GOD is wonderful. Maybe, one day someone like you may become the next Hamza (RTA).
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by isahsalee: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari why nah?
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by mu2sa2: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
I am very sure the idiot who carried out this attack is not an original Norwegian. Check very well, you go find out say na from the religion of piss. Head slammers! They have carried their terrorism act to a peaceful and organized country like Norway

If no be head slammers, e no fit be like head slammers. Hypocrisy and terrorism are their other names
Na wa for una o. You stay in SE the region of piss to post this trash.

1 Like

Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Another Robbin hood surfaced lol
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Tomilola360: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2021
These moslems again! grin
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Boyooosa(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Unknown Bowman
If to say na our country d guy dey, 61 years, he still dey operate....
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Blackdisciple(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2021
Ninja is here
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Newton85: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2021
If this dastardly act was carried out by an "Abdul," then it's time nations (most especially Western ones) make immigration from that side stringent. I just don't know why people will leave their own wretched country for another society without integrating into the values and mores of their host country. Expecting more Norwegian xenophobes because this.
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by MENELIIK: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2021
Newton85:
If this dastardly act was carried out by an "Abdul," then it's time nations (most especially Western ones) make immigration from that side stringent. I just don't know why people will leave their own wretched country for another society without integrating into the values and mores of their host country. Expecting more Norwegian xenophobes because this.

What was your reaction when a "Peter' faced congregation of praying Muslims in New Zealand and killed many for free? The normal "It is all that call me lord Lord" right!

1 Like

Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Grandmeister(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Hemanwel:
Norway? I thought that was one of the most peaceful and richest places on earth.

Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, etc. Been planning to move to one of these countries with my family. Now this?
The Scandinavian countries have the lowest crime rate. Norway shut down some prisons a while ago because the were getting obsolete. Now this happens! Them wan spoil that peaceful land.
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by fizzycozy(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
NO WA O.
THESE TERRORIST NO DEY REST.

NOW THEM WAN TAKE US BACK TO DE DAYS OF TROY.

WHICH WAN BE ARROW AGAIN?!!!!

NOTHING WE NO GO SEE
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Newton85: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
MENELIIK:

What was your reaction when a "Peter' faced congregation of praying Muslims in New Zealand and killed many for free? The normal "It is all that call me lord Lord" right!
First off, I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim. I'm an atheist. All the right wing Christian nutjobs who killed Muslims/Christians because of Islamophobia or anti-multicultiralism aren't better than Islamic terrorists. But, understand that the "Peter" Christian terrorist who massacred Muslims in New Zealand did it in his own country. He didn't move to an Arab or Muslim country to kill Muslims. Sadly, dastardly acts like this Norway one will only give birth to more right wing, Islamophobic, xenophobic, anti-multiculturalism nutjobs in Norway/Europe, who will want to to replicate what Brenton Harrison Tarrant did to Muslims in New Zealand and also what Nathaniel Veltman and Alexandre Bissonnette did to Muslims in Canada. If you're a Muslim, tell your fellow Muslims to stop moving to societies they believe are not compatible with their Islamic way of life only to later end up killing citizens of their host country.
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Newton85: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
MENELIIK:

Okay, I was wrong that the perpetrator is an "Abdul". Though, he's said to have recently converted to Islam, but he's a white/Danish dude called Espen Andersen Brathen.
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Skyview01:

Why would anyone wan't to read his comments?, anybody can write anything on an anonymous forum.
Mr Substance
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
BKsoul:
Mr Substance

Aunty!, are you stalking me. Lol
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2021
Skyview01:

Aunty!, are you stalking me. Lol
Brother!, Yes i am stalking you. Can you beat me?
Re: Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Brother!, Yes i am stalking you. Can you beat me?

Abeg no vex o. Beat ke!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) / Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills / Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.