Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA (44551 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote / Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by olu77(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Some grand planning going on
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by nwakibie3(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
aspabay:

What should he be afraid of.

APC has 2 of 3 senators in Anambra.

Name the 2 senators in APC ....

I'm waiting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by snowball11(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
And the only thing that thing knows how to do well is to handover that good for nothing flag of the devilish party to deserters! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by ThatFairGuy: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abi e pain you undecided

Consolation. Or no be same Gandollaar
Gandollar:
E pain Dem. Make una kill una selfs.

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by bluefilm: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Who cares? angry

Nonsense. angry
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Abi e pain you undecided

Consolation. Or no be same Gandollaar
Pain me for what? Are they not all hungry politicians looking for greener pastures?

Maybe e dey sweet you, but I don't give a damn!

Alapatinrin!
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Terrier99: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:
How would a sane human being defect to APC in Anambra?

Only a mad man can do that.

Nkem Okeke has shown he’s not a man of principle.

But spoiler alert...APGA will still win the governorship and all those who defected to APC in Anambra should kiss their political positions goodbye.

Ndi Ala!

Provided the election is boycotted, APC will be declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by helinues: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gandollar:
Pain me for what? Are they not all hungry politicians looking for greener pastures?

Maybe e dey sweet you, but I don't give a damn!

Alapatinrin!

To you everybody is Alapatinrin..

Are you an Elese Ishu?
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
olu77:
Some grand planning going on
When Wikes deputy defected to APC at the time of election, what did it avail?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Kobicove(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bloody traitor!
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

To you everybody is Alapatinrin..

Are you an Elese Ishu?
If you are not alapatinrin then you must be elesetinrin. grin

Modified:

Haaaaa!

Helinues!

Oti kosi Abe trailer!

Ma fa were loyan oo

Thatfairguy come and carry this elete ponmo from here o
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by elisho: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
can Igbo get president or country for me I want to be with Igbo than Nigeria cause I can go to south east and sleep with my two eyes close but north I can't do the same I love b and freedom

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Buckeyemedia1: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

But spoiler alert...APGA will still win the governorship and all those who defected to APC in Anambra should kiss their political positions goodbye.

Ndi Ala!
He would rather get a Federal position than any useless state appointment. What more can you offer a deputy Governor other than the Governorship?
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by mandax: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/apga-why-anambra-deputy-gov-defected/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4dXqPLQTJo

After the election, Nkem Okeke shall regret his defection to APC.

Anambra is never APC stronghold.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Kennyprince: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Ndi Ala!

Bro speak for yourself. Any Nigerian enjoys the freedom to belong to any political association of his or her choice.

How has decamping to APC becomes insanity? Or are u now taking back people's freedom?

I think u are the insane fellow here!
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Pvin: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Willie will join APC after the election
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
decent2:
This man na useless man for entering devilish party

Same party you hope to get a presidential ticket?

And even PDP has booted you guys out

You guys are not brilliant enough to play politics!

Too much hate and why you isolated.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Buckeyemedia1: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
mandax:

Regret the same way your former Governor Ngige ran to APC, 1 week Governor Andy Uba ran to APC, Peter Obi to PDP?, Obiano will run to APC, people like you are always the last to smell the coffee bean.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by helinues: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gandollar:
If you are not alapatinrin then you must be elesetinrin. grin

Modified:

Haaaaa!

Helinues!

Oti kosi Abe trailer!

Ma fa were loyan oo

You know, I don't like pressing were woman's breast cos na journey to no end.

And at the same time, I don't t roll with Elese Isu ladies
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by mandax: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hope Uzodinma and Rochas Okorocha who brought APC to their Imo state should ask themselves, what good development project has APC brought to the state since 2013 when Okorocha sold his APGA mandate to APC because of his dream of becoming president of Nigeria?

APC has brought no single development to Imo state.

Okorocha still believes that PMB shall pave the way for Okorocha to succeed PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Buckeyemedia1: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
mandax:
Hope Uzodinma and Rochas Okorocha who brought APC to their Imo state should ask themselves, what good development project has APC brought to the state since 2013 when Okorocha sold his APGA mandate to APC because of his dream of becoming president of Nigeria?

APC has brought no single development to Imo state.

Okorocha still believes that PMB shall pave the way for Okorocha to succeed PMB.
Heard Ohakim is now in APC? No need to wail, you are on your own.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Kobicove(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
aspabay:

Did they win on the platform of APC?
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
mandax:

He is going Federal... Watch out for him
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:

You know, I don't like pressing were woman's breast cos na journey to no end.

And at the same time, I don't t roll with Elese Isu ladies
Haaaaa... grin

Helinues!!

Monogamy!!

Na me you dey follow talk?

Haaaaa... grin

Only God knows what a motivational speaker told you thats pushing you.

Helinues...

I'll pass! grin

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Gandollar(f): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

He is going Federal... Watch out for him

LMAO!

Just for decamping with no electoral value!
But when they give him appointment, you will still come here to wail
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by TotoGame(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dozzywest:
APGA is talking nonsense, the thing pain them wella, they were mumbling like a bunch of sore school children that Dr Nkem Okeke is operating on a joint ticket with the unpopular Willie Obiano and should therefore tender his resignation. For where

*Modified* This was a political knockout from APC, a deputy governor of the ruling party and a prominent member of the Soludo campaign organization APGA. It's barely 23 days to election, and stakeholders in APGA are jumping ship, Obiano does not deserve any loyalty, he treated his deputy as nothing and arrogated state and party powers to Chinedu Obidigwe who is Soludo's Godfather. FYI, Ndi Anambra are prepared to vote for APC than have Chinedu Obidigwe dictate leadership in the State.

Chinedu obidigwe is soludos godfather? You need your brains checked
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by TotoGame(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
aspabay:

APC has two senators from where ??
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by truthstands01: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's a total disgrace. APCee has destroyed Nigeria. The are rolling out millions for those willing to sell their conscience to the devil and when APGAa wins the election, they will roll back.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Chikeluba25(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
The question is:
How many votes did he defect with?

If he like he can defect to All saints party, We vote candidate not party.
Comewhatmay: the best candidate will win not some kind of aspirants with questionable record.
Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by UwaMmebii(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
Bloody lieing APGA spokesman, you refused to tell the masses the truth concerning how Willie Obiano"s wife slapped his deputy Nkem Okeke and also how APGA have turned to Catholic political party whereby if you are not a Catholic forget about getting a job

I thought Obiano is an Anglican, na wa oh the wife no even respect the o deputy Gov. I used to see this Deputy Gov. In almost all the south eastern governor's meetings. Obiano will just send him like an errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by Bighead9: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
APC will take over the entire EAST. Soon, Nnamdi Kanu will defect to APC. grin grin grin

Re: Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA by solaugo1: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ok....

Chemistry Practice Tests (SS1 - SS3) - Particulate Nature of Matter
https://assure.ng/chemistry/chemistry-practice-tests-particulate-nature-of-matter/

Instructions
1. You are to attempt 10 randomly generated objective questions.
2. Time allowed is 5 minutes.
3. You can attempt as many times as possible....there are over 200 questions out of which 10 questions will be supplied to you randomly on each attempt.
4. Performance report and solutions to attempted questions will be displayed on screen immediately after submission and a copy sent to your email address inbox.

Visit https://assure.ng/chemistry/chemistry-practice-tests-particulate-nature-of-matter/ and participate for FREE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari / Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs / Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.