Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

#Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally (43293 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2021
ThugCheetah:
I also perform breast firming massage. Interested ladies dm
See them, you wan fine tune person chima cheesy
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Mossadd: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Evercurious:
I pray mine remains the way it is. I dont need stories of sagging... God abeg help me and the breats ooh. Lol...
bwest wey chigozie don turn to another thing
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Ultimas: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2021
The boobs are women centre of attraction. They must be properly taken care of.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Akalia(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2021
My love for big firm breasts knows no bounds. I can't be sexually attracted to a woman that has got not big firm breasts.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by AutoChick4U(f): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Evercurious:

Chaii!!! God dey. But not all dey fall after breastfeeding naa
Depends, if you breastfed for a short period of time, it won't stress d boob much to fall.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sterope(f): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
@toks2008, it is impossible to firm up the breast with oil, cucumber and every other things you have listed. Exercise can help to give an appearance of a firmer breast but it won't give you an actual firm breast if you don't have it. Surgery gives the only practical and realistic solution.

Women should ignore deprecating posts like this. Saggy breasts are very natural at age 16 and even for a small breast.

8 Likes

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sterope(f): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Another foolish post undecided
Toks2008:

Honestly speaking, firm boobs are very rare to come by.

I remember watching this Reed dance on YouTube.. The south Africa virgin dance where topless virgins come out in large number to dance for the zulu King.

I was so amazed to see many unattractive boobs on virgins...

This is not about body shaming anyone but I was expecting to see firm boobs on them but only very few have perky firm boobs.

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by AsawanaDgreat: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2021
World chest milk day today. Pls ladies I need a breast milk because I like boob's so much.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by ThugCheetah(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2021
Jokes apart, this post is ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by kelpat581(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Evercurious:
I pray mine remains the way it is. I dont need stories kof sagging... God abeg help me and the breats ooh. Lol...
dm me, 08121764259 .
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sheriman(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2021
I open this thread to see how all those mentioned solution will be use by some of these ladies but I was disappointed.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Drone95(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
Breasts are a lump of skin. If a lady has huge boobs, they can never be firm and erect. They will sag. Anything other than that may not be natural #DR90210
lump of skin with fatty tissues ,fibrous tissues & ducts.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Nothing as cute as slim girl with huge saggy boobs. Who perky boobs help, mtchew
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Emmyreal4(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2021
kelpat581:
dm me, 08121764259 .
this one don loss focus because of breast.

4 Likes

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by bankolefun(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Stop using postinor ...
Dont let mechanic and bricklayer fundle ur breast.
I dont tell her all these .she nor hear now!! She is out there looking for ways to keep her slipper bres , firm again ..
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

I remember watching this Reed dance on YouTube.. The south Africa virgin dance where topless virgins come out in large number to dance for the zulu King.

This is not about body shaming anyone but I was expecting to see firm boobs on them but only very few have perky firm boobs.

Don't let the Zulus fool you, bro.

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by GABRIEL6036: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Am patiently waiting to see Bobrisky braless fake boobs grin Brother Bob himself grin
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala come and finish what you started.
how about how to firm the testicles? I mean aren't you guys unhappy with it?

Vain generation

2 Likes

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2021
ThugCheetah:
I also perform breast firming massage. Interested ladies dm

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2021
lilyheaven:
To massage breast for 15 minutes, and upto 4 - 5 times a day?
Don’t I have another work to do?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by CountLaka(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2021
This is the reason I prefer under 19�

Toks2008:

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by PotatoSalad(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2021
Gravity always wins. So don't stress it.
Same way our faces age faster than our feet.
GRAVITY!
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by iconnecta(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
4 to five times a days.
kilode no work again
shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
Breasts are a lump of flesh. If a lady has huge boobs, they can never be firm and erect. They will sag. Anything other than that is an outcome of #DR90210
You are wrong on this,you can still have it huge and firm,its just a routine that you must start early enough to maintain it's firmness all through the development. My mom thought me quite early about it and it's been great.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by SmartPolician: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are wrong on this,you can still have it huge and firm,its just a routine that you must start early enough to maintain it's firmness all through the development. My mom thought me quite early about it and it's been great.

Story! Story!!
Show us then
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

Story! Story!!
Show us then
Show you what?lol even my mom's after five kids still have it firm.You and most women don't know about the woman's body and development so shush it
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008 I must commend you on your knowledge about the woman's body,your wife must really be enjoying her marital life,I've read your other inputs too on women's body,you are awesome. I tell you most of these present young tramadol generation don't understand shush about women's body,reason why Ned and co are taking all the young women from them.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Corporate2020: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
elmessiahs:
Flat chest shall rise again

Probably on the judgement day.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by SmartPolician: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Show you what?lol even my mom's after five kids still have it firm.You and most women don't know about the woman's body and development so shush it

Okay, agreed. Now, write out the steps for achieving it here so other people can learn
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
If boobs were meant stand then they'd come with bones. Men need to educate themselves with regards the breasts. Not all boobs can remain firm and there are different reasons.
1- The shape of the boobs will determine if it'll be saggy later on or not. You can read more on this if you're interested.
2- Breastfeeding: This does a whole lot to the woman, just one child might make a woman's boobs sag not to talk of more than one child.
3- Age: the older you get the more the likelihood of having saggy boobs.
4: Bra type: Wearing the wrong bra can also affect the boobs. Women should learn to wear bras according to their type of breasts.
I think the size also has a bit of tendency to make boobs sag sha.
Some people naturally have saggy boobs and it's no fault of their own.
Learning about the boobs will go a long to in educating people about saggy boobs and there'd surely be a reduction in the level of ignorance that exists today.
Do take your time to read on boobs, types and why some have saggy boobs, it'll save us all some stress.

NB: NO FEMALE PRE-DETERMINES WHAT HER BOOBS WILL LOOK LIKE BEFORE BIRTH AND AFTER. IT IS UNTIL SHE'S OLD ENOUGH THAT SHE CAN DECIDE WHETHER TO HAVE SURGERY TO HAVE THE TYPE AND SHAPE OF BOOBS SHE WANTS.

Some women no matter how much they try will end up with saggy boobs and some are only lucky to have firm ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by elmessiahs(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Corporate2020:

Probably on the judgement day.
But my guy, is there something surgery cannot do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo) / Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.