Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video (40092 Views)

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by tamdun: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Igbo men stopping Igbo men from campaigning, what's our business in that.

The only thing concern me is when you try to stop a Yoruba man or woman from campaigning.

For now, dog eat dog e no konsain us

I swear,if them burn them well,make them try this nonsense with any Yoruba politician (good or bad)
They can kill ifeayin uba,that's non of our business.
Election is coming,if them born Una well,do any how to tinubu or any candidate that represent SW.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
So all the Yoruba people living in UK, Canada, US, etc must return to Nigeria to remain Yoruba?

Some of you are daft.
/

Help me ask them that question,they are free to live in other country but want Igbos to leave their red roof region impossible.Even when Biafra come Igbos will still own all the properties they own in their region thesame way to own properties in London and other Country

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by emonis88: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
This story is not all true, they may ve stopped ifeanyi Ubah, but they never said they want Biafra. Let not fake story mongers who want to stare up strife use Nairaland as an avenue to do so.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
TimeTraveller:

You don't see the irony? You insult everyone else and still live there. If you are serious about your Biaflar, start by moving back home en masse.
Igbos are not moving an inch out of any regions they occupied in Nigeria and even when they get their Biafra they are staying gidigba just the way you people live in London and other country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Masterito(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Stop this provocative comment. Lagos will remain Yoruba land for ever.
DeadCountry:

Hush it. Lagos is owned by Igbos. We bought it and it's for us. Stop whinning.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
pointblank247:
It's clear that Nigeria politicians do not yet understand how powerful MNK is
They Clearly underestimated him until it got out of control. Now other politicians in the East will understand the problem waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
ogwumgbe:

And if you are serious about your Oduduwa, start trooping back to your region en mass, pot calling kettle black
Gbam!! Epic reply you gave that hypocrite.They think Igbos are sophisticated like them.We don't care whatever they think about us anymore cos no matter how you try to please this Yorubas they will always hate and backstab you

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by PENNYSWAP: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Ok grin grin grin grin

They want Biaflar, but they are in Alaba International Market, Afonja Republic. grin grin grin

Aswear, Igbos are hilarious. grin

Google is in ghana and Twitter is in ghana too...

Does it mean they should all stay in the US

You lots need to learn the A-Z of business

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Masterito(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Tinubu can campaign anywhere in the East.
SlyDev:

LOL north don't take nonsense as Yoruba. Imagine Tinubu doing campaign in alaigbo, you for don kill am
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by dapolaw(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
I am telling you, if Dem like make them stone and lynch any of their people e no really be our problem.

Ti aja ba nsinwin o ma n mo oju Ina.

tamdun:

I swear,if them burn them well,make them try this nonsense with any Yoruba politician (good or bad)
They can kill ifeayin uba,that's non of our business.
Election is coming,if them born Una well,do any how to tinubu or any candidate that represent SW.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by sammirano3: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
stinechykee:
But they are chairman in various LGA in Lagos and even members of Lagos state House of Assembly which is more powerful and they have Eze's that rule you people in Lagos and other Western regions and far Northern regions too

Another deduded one. Mention a LGA in lagos where igbo is the chairman.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Masterito(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sometimes you should learn to ignore useless comments. Remember this is a faceless forum. A northerner can be behind a comment and sound like an easterner. I am not Yoruba but hear this: Lagos will remain Yoruba land forever.
sammirano3:

Why is your father not the lga chairman there. Even in Alaba, our boys receive daily tax from you people. When will you people stop deluding yourselves. Same thing with your dead biafra rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
palsenator:

Common bro , be objective. The Igbo traders in tbe north won't dare this.

Have you ever been to any major Market in the north at all?
It seems like you are underrating Igbos.During Sharia law crisis it was Igbos that took the fight to all the Muslims all over the North while the Northern Christians was behind them.I don't know why you people think when it comes to confrontation or bloody fight that Fulanis can challenge Igbos but you and I know that when Igbos are pushed to the wall they can be bloody even worst than the so called Fulanis you people hyped
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
sammirano3:

Another deduded one. Mention a LGA in lagos where igbo is the chairman.
Call your entire family that and also I don't have time to engage words with coward and bloody liar like you
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by ogwumgbe: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
stinechykee:
Gbam!! Epic reply you gave that hypocrite.They think Igbos are sophisticated like them.We don't care whatever they think about us anymore cos no matter how you try to please this Yorubas they will always hate and backstab you

Absolutely
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by sammirano3: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
undecided
stinechykee:
Call your entire family that and also I don't have time to engage words with coward and bloody liar like you

grin grin oponu ode, .so you just open your gutter mouth to lay claim without fact. As accomodating as Yorubas are there are linits. Ask your gutter commissioner.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by sammirano3: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Masterito:
Sometimes you should learn to ignore useless comments. Remember this is a faceless forum. A northerner can be behind a comment and sound like an easterner. I am not Yoruba but hear this: Lagos will remain Yoruba land forever.

Abi ooo.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by orikoku: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Godispeace:
in Lagos !!!!!! u are mad
I pray you have sense before is too late for you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by palsenator(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
stinechykee:
It seems like you are underrating Igbos.During Sharia law crisis it was Igbos that took the fight to all the Muslims all over the North while the Northern Christians was behind them.I don't know why you people think when it comes to confrontation or bloody fight that Fulanis can challenge Igbos but you and I know that when Igbos are pushed to the wall they can be bloody even worst than the so called Fulanis you people hyped

Then you got me wrong.. No tribe has the monopoly of violence and even the coolest of any tribe will fight back when pushed... I love the Igbos even though we may have some technical differences...

What I am saying is that except maybe when pushed to the wall like you said, the Igbos are like doves in the north major Markets. They don't have the freedom they enjoy in Lagos.. They are oppressed. I am not saying this to undermine the Igbos in general. Like I said I respect this tribe...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by tamdun: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
jumper524:
what's the difference between you and herdsmen clamimg they own Nigeria?
grin those people worst pass herdsmen
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by sammirano3: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Na you own London and NY too abi.
Clown

When we the Indigenous decide to send you back to your evil enclave, that's when you will know say you no own shit.

Bro. Its coming for them very soon. I just pity these people, if they know what we know. They will start selling the little things they have in lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by sammirano3: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
stinechykee:

grin grin Igbos that I know are chest beaters. Trademark- chest-beating. If fulani handle you all of you will relocate to afganistan.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
emmykk:

Words beget words if you know they can why say can dey do it in north are north the only aggressive tribes in Nigeria
Help me ask him,he think it's only Housa/Fulanis that has monopoly of killing randomly.Igbos don't like spilling of blood but when you push them to the wall they will do worser than you

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by tamdun: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
I am telling you, if Dem like make them stone and lynch any of their people e no really be our problem.

Ti aja ba nsinwin o ma n mo oju Ina.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
sammirano3:

grin grin Igbos that I know are chest beaters. Trademark- chest-beating. If fulani handle you all of you will relocate to afganistan.
Please when will Fulanis start this their madness,we have been waiting for them since they have been threatening Igbos with their quit notice ultimatum.You know deep down you that Igbos don't chest beat and if not because of federal might in favour of Fulani people they will never ever dare great Igbos
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by emezuo17: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7IrW62BWnA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-yKNdADSe/?utm_medium=copy_link
. Something is wrong with some of our politicians, why is he campaigning in alaba, is the election taking place in Lagos or he thinks these traders will abandon their business to travel to Anambra vote for him and come back to Lagos? If he sensible, he should have known that most of the traders there actually registered in Lagos and can't even vote in the east. He goofed big time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by LZAA: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Stopping others from getting into spare parts business!!!!
And you will say you be adult o!!!!
Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!

I'm very sure even you yourself are laffn at yourself
grin grin grin
Lzaa biko bia o grin
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Freebills12: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
post=106728396:

Lol cheesy
This is so apt and funny!

You are the one that this funny, like Nigerians are not living and working in England?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by zinizta: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
emmykk:

What they did there is peaceful protest of "we want biafra we don't need political campaign"

Your next comment is they can do it in yoruba land they can do it in the north.
You are invariably saying they will be attack over telling their kinmen what they believe,not even telling yoruba man that oooo.

When I reply you dose for dose you are crying...select what you use in public forum because no body is a monopoly of trouble giving.

When did the bolded happen?

Do you have me confused with someone else?

If you checked my first comment in this thread.... You will understand I am not in support for violence in any guise,

whether for the actualization of Biafra or something else

That has been my stance
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Freebills12: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
TimeTraveller:
Ok grin grin grin grin

They want Biaflar, but they are in Alaba International Market, Afonja Republic. grin grin grin

Aswear, Igbos are hilarious. grin

In the bid to prove the Igbos wrong, you concluded by making yourself a fool. When Nigerians were fighting for independence, were they not Nigerians living in England then? Are Nigerians not living and working in England up till now? Must you sound stupid and reason like a dullard because it has to do with the Igbos? I know why I use these derogatory words, so that next time you see posts related to the Igbos, you use your common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by TimeTraveller: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Google is in ghana and Twitter is in ghana too...

Does it mean they should all stay in the US

You lots need to learn the A-Z of business

So Google is looking for its own country? Or is Google busy insulting Microsoft, while renting Microsoft's space? Abi ashierey ni e ni?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stonemasonn: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
stinechykee:
trust me this fight will not take place in South East like before if at all there will be a fight.
please use your brain to think, can you drive Yorubas out of Yorubaland? Can you enslave them in their land? So can you beat 20million Yorubas if you take the so called fight to the south west?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.