Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement (69441 Views)

Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri / West Ham Signs Samir Nasri (Photos) / Samir Nasri Banned From Football Over Intravenous Drip Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by icecool12(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
It’s the discipline to train every day. That’s why he retired at 34. He was always lazy to train.

Compare him with CR7, then you’d agree he is the greatest sportsman, not just footballer.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
kiddkash:

yesterday. exactly 1 month after his retirement
He retired so early so that he can eat all the junk foods he has been craving for, I wonder how he will look like in 2 years time
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by Aphrygian(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Adakintroy:
Wenger save so many of this kids. @22 many of them like walcot weh de run leave Ball for back already had up to 50 champions league caps. More than Gerald sef. Wishere,cliche senderous..and even one of the greatest to play the game Lord bentner.

All of them became ungratefully..so after big money carry them take. Them realize they were not as good as Wenger made them appear. After barely two season at united, we no see van persie again..
van persie at what age bro?
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by Streetgent: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Wonderful..

See as he cor resemble bread wey dem soak inside water shocked
grin grin grin ;Dyou will not make heaven cheesy
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by Gfh1: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Really
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by naija1stnigar(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
A lot of footballers and sportsmen go into serious diet in order to keep them feet intact, many do not even eat pleasurable foods with their money in order to remain relevant in the sport just like Ronaldo who will do everything to reduce fat and sugar in his body and has put his son on the same diet, but after their football career ends you are likely to see a new image of them because their yoke has been broken and that is what has happened to Nasri.
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by Adakintroy: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Aphrygian:
van persie at what age bro?
my

He was 29 I think when he left arsenal. So probably around 32 when he left united am not too sure. Cus he had only two solid season followed by injuries.
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by einsteine(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
DrManhattan:

Na you dey serve am? undecided That he's an ambassador for the brand, doesn't necessarily mean he takes it everyday.

He used to take it a lot. Even Guardiola had to caution him.
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by emperorzz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
There nothing that wife and beer cannot do to you
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by Gbest90(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:

He’s clearly enjoying his retirement.
Lolz

Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by FatherChrismas(f): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
iconnecta:

i have the video clip of that goal,
5 dribble and shot on empty net. up Arsenal

Can you give me a link where I can download it
Re: Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement by Fortune2016(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
messi own go worst

grin grin grin

Na only Messi you see abi ?
Leave my guy alone oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: WAFCON 2022 (1 - 0) On 14th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.