Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) (30490 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Taiwojon(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Suicide is not an option!

Why kill yourself over things that happened consciously or unconsciously.

Why not Repent and trust in God.

Jesus is the answer

3 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by EMAXIM(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2021
So sad

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Mtmike(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2021
You never even start to dey find work and you dey comot suicide

4 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by loomer: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2021
but 200 naira no reach for you to kill yourself na. this is sad

this is why we always need to talk to people.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by IdJack(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Suicide is never an option.
Beside, let us look after our brethren.
You never can tell what they are passing through in this APC government .

Cost of living alone is something else.

RIP young man.

Anyways, kindly Check my Signature for make money online tips
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

This is not a blaming game even countries with robust economy people commit suicide. Its purely depression

retweert
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
If nah acedemic stress make am kill himself e never see anything... Try mouau during professor oyindo time... If you no Waka naked for life e go remain small. Those wey attend that school go confirm my comment

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by PaedophileProph: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Imagine to the extent of borrowing N200.

Some people will still be commenting shit , because they never been I thar situation,
so depressing to look left and right ,
no one care ,
no food to eat ,
Lecturers pilling up handouts,
Dishing out lectures,
You are tagged u serious for not seen in class,
Ahome you are expected to pass,.
Come back with flying colors.
Else you a failure,
Government senselessly inflating prices of things,
You can't blame your guardians ,
They too are struggling to feed . embarassed

Before you call him coward , know that not everyone is as strong as you .

Rest in peace brother , you fought well

4 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Franky9584(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Imagine....a 100level student wey never see anything for school dey commit suicide..

We wey don finish since, no see job and we still still push nko?

Godstime is the best(ogechukwu Ka mma)

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2021
This world that sweets me die, what on earth will make me kill myself?

Depression or anxiety (I don't know em sef) Omo I go dey ball
Rip to the dead

Listening to latest BUJU jam with chulo king

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Nawa o
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by brownlolly(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2021
He borrowed 200 naira to buy fuel. He didn't even have money. 200 Naira. That's even less than half a dollar. I hope you find eternal rest.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by SKYHIGHfx: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Everybody is depress in Nigeria even me... But i can't kill my self

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by chloride6: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Why?

Talk to someone please ...

100 level?
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Dannyl:
Hmm

Suicide over stress ? There has to be more to this ? Which Nigerian commits suicide over stress ?
Seems you are just landing from Jupiter?

The people that have been committing suicides,left,right and center?

Do you think that they are doing because of what?

They loved to kill themselves?

Stress is the harbinger of depression.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2021
School sweet Na exam spoil am
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Na Oppression kill this guy from his course mate wey dey do yahoo, simple.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Goodzinny: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Setting self ablaze because of stress? Can't believe this. You just hate yourself and want to die in pains. Mission accomplished. Well done bro.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2021
sammyboyz21:
why youths give up easily cry

Not every one is strong. We all need to assist one another.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by snoopz: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Before you go fit burn yourself that one mean say you Don give up
And na person wey giveup fuckup

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Adol84: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2021
temitope27:
Say no to hard drugs
. Are you his supplier? How did you know that he took drugs? You just opened your mouth and spewing sewage. Anu!
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by elmodee7(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Say no to drugs
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2021
temitope27:
Say no to hard drugs

do you read in the article that drugs are the cause?
Always try and digest what you read
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by xcesspaschal(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2021
rickyrex:
If nah acedemic stress make am kill himself e never see anything... Try mouau during professor oyindo time... If you no Waka naked for life e go remain small. Those wey attend that school go confirm my comment

Smiles......am an alumi......dis guy problem could be something else that's not education related.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Maxwell4404(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Na wa, whala be like barinbox
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Ok ! Make you Greet Lucifer when you reached there cool cool cool
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2021
The demonic spirit of suicide amongst students has been let loose. This is the third time just this week.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by sammirano3: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2021
The stress mean broke. Life is not fair without money

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2021
PaedophileProph:
Imagine to the extent of borrowing N200.

Some people will still be commenting shit , because they never been I thar situation,
so depressing to look left and right ,
no one care ,
no food to eat ,
Lecturers pilling up handouts,
Dishing out lectures,
You are tagged u serious for not seen in class,
Ahome you are expected to pass,.
Come back with flying colors.
Else you a failure,
Government senselessly inflating prices of things,
You can't blame your guardians ,
They too are struggling to feed . embarassed

Before you call him coward , know that not everyone is as strong as you .

Rest in peace brother , you fought well

Oga na only him dey face am?
if by tha age you no fit handle stress. e don be for you
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by AkaraAndBread: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
michiyke2003:
Who should we blame now, Buhari or the school authority?. The economy is very hard but killing yourself isn't the way.

What many people are going through these days reminds me of Fela's song "Suffering and Smiling".

Many people are depressed but live in denial. Some are already at breaking point. Any small thing can push them over the edge.

In Nigeria of today, please always try to be your brother's keeper with whatever little assistance you can render... unknowingly, you might be saving someone's life.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by JordanMichael(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Stress No amount of stress will make me do such thing. I'm stress personified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.