Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (18573 Views)

Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
"If the people in your circle aren’t contributing to your growth, then you’re not in a circle… you’re in a cage.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2021
My mind is a centre of Divine operation

The mind is the central element in the creative process. It has creative power, because life energy expresses itself based on the operations of the mind.

The mind forms the mold for our creative energies to flow through, just like water flows through a pipe based on the pipe's shape.

Our job is to learn how to operate our mind so that this energy gets expressed toward the conditions that we desire, and not toward what we fear.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2021
"Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2021
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."

I know many people will reference this quote to promote physical exercise, but this is of course not what i meant.

I did mean to highlight the importance to keep moving forward in life
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2021
"WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME ‘NO,’ IT DOESN’T MEAN I CAN’T DO IT, IT SIMPLY MEANS I CAN’T DO IT WITH THEM.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
"ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE. KNOW THAT IT IS YOU WHO WILL GET YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO, NO ONE ELSE.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
"Do not fear to be your true self, for everything you want, wants you.”

The same desire for more life that is in you is also in the world around you. When you express your true self, you will attract the people and circumstances you need to experience life to the fullest.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2021
You can only get professional training from us
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
“We all have internal struggles and personal challenges. Do not let anyone make you feel bad about yours.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
"Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not. When I see a person beginning to separate themselves from the pack, it’s almost always due to personal growth.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2021
"If you are moving forward in your life, If you are progressing personally, professionally emotionally, spiritually – you will be happy.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
"Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2021
“Ability may take you to the top, but it takes character to stay there.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2021
"We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are."
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
"Create an ideal of the person you want to be and assume that you are already that person. If this assumption is persisted in until it becomes your dominant feeling, the attainment of your ideal is inevitable.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it. Rather, it’s that we aim too low and we reach it.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2021
"It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
"Just as a gardener cultivates his plot, keeping it free from weeds, and growing the flowers and fruits which he requires, so may a man tend the garden of his mind, weeding out all the wrong, useless, and impure thoughts, and cultivating toward perfection the flowers and fruits of right, useful, and pure thoughts.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
"Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2021
“If you want to have more, you have to become more. For things to change, you have to change. For things to get better, you have to get better. For things to improve, you have to improve. If you grow, everything grows for you.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Get Trained Today
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2021
"Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
“The best motivation is self-motivation. The guy says, ‘I wish someone would come by and turn me on.’ What if they don’t show up? You’ve got to have a better plan for your life.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Enroll for any of our training program today and become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
"Time is more value than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2021
"The only way it gets better for you is when you get better. Better is not something you wish, it’s something you become.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
"If you have pennies, you start with pennies. If you have nothing, you start with nothing. If you’ve got handicaps, you start with handicaps. If you’re ill, you start ill. If you’re young, you start young. If you’re old, you start old. If you’re behind, you start behind. You just don’t make any excuses.”

Only a deep thinker will understand this word's
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
"The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, If you will take care of me, I will take care of you. Now I say, I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
"Goal-setting is powerful because it provides focus. It shapes our dreams. It gives us the ability to hone in on the exact actions we need to perform to achieve everything we desire in life.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2021
"You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

I Don't Understand How To Make Or Reply Ppls Post / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.