Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position (10137 Views)

OBJ Sent Bode George To Jail Because Of PDP National Chairman Position – Fayose / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / PDP Appoints Suleiman Nazif As Deputy National Chairman (North) (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Watove: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Creamz(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Ayu will fail PDP. The man LOVES money too much. His credibility and quest for money is questionable. Else, he would have been the best candidate. I would have even preferred Shema. The man is cool. But the moment you're in PDP they corrupt you.

PDP a party of rogues and criminals. All the suffering we have in Nigeria presently was caused by the evil party. They are perpetually corrupt, try stole Nigeria dry and even stole themselves. Where is the N11.5billion they raised to build their National Secretariat/Headquarters? They raised the funds and stole it again.

NEVER will PDP rule this country again. The suffering they caused for us is too much. It won't be well with PDP.

So APC is the one making us enjoy abi?
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
your likes never see anything good in Buhari. Even after collecting COVID-19 loan and other stimulus packages to help you. Your brothers and sisters are also enjoying Npower to keep body and soul together, your mothers and relatives collected trader moni and so many other soft loans to help them in business and for agricultural purposes. But people's perpetual hatred for the Man will never allow them see anything good he does. Make una appreciate good things.

Wallahi tallahi, I swear by Allah, I and my relatives including my parents... Have enjoyed what you mentioned

In fact, we are not looking for it.

My uncle is deputy Governor in APC

And my another uncle is member house of assembly... All in APC,beside other appointments... But I am sad on how this party at federal level is boiling people

I'm APC fan at state level only

My men in APC at federal level are Ahmad Lawan and Mai Mala Buni only

And if Osinbajo or Ahmad Bola tinubi gets the ticket, I will vote him

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by benuejosh: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Creamz:

So APC is the one making us enjoy abi?
PDP caused the suffering and APC government have not relented in making sure everything goes easy for everyone. You sef check am na, all the stimulus packages and soft loans wey government the give to help small businesses and the poor, which government don do am? Reason am, from trader moni to covid-19 loan.

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Creamz(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
PDP caused the suffering and APC government have not relented in making sure everything goes easy for everyone. You sef check am na, all the stimulus packages and soft loans wey government the give to help small businesses and the poor, which government don do am? Reason am, from trader moni to covid-19 loan.

APC made Nigerians to be the poorest nation on earth despite having lower numbers of people than India. Unemployment went from 19% to 31%. Inflation from 9% to 17% that's why everything is expensive. My salary back in 2012 could buy more things despite it been smaller than what I earn now. Now I am even more afraid to travel than i was back then. PDP didn't do well, but APC has been worse.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by JustforMen: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Ayu will fail PDP. The man LOVES money too much.

well, I don't know what you know but Ayu seems to have the record as the most principled politician in Nigeria.
The only person in known in Nigerian history who willingly resigned as a minister to make room for allegations in his ministry to be investigated.
his record doesn't come across as someone who loves money and he doesn't jump around parties like most politicians but you probably know more.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:

Is this what you call "good governance "?

Nigeria didn't start from 1999,so stop blaming PDP

Nigeria's problems started since 1960s

But Ironsi didn't blame Tafawa Balewa

Yakubu Gowon didn't blame Ironsi

Murtala didn't blame Yakubu Gowon

Obasanjo didn't blame Murla

Shehu Shagari didn't blame Obasanjo

But blaming previous Government started with Buhari, he blamed anyone except himself

Babangida didn't blame Buhari

Shonekan though, short-lived in governance didn't blame Babangida

Abacha didn't blame Babangida

Abdussalam didn't blame Abacha

Obasanjo didn't blame Abdussalam

'Yar adua didn't blame Obasanjo

Jonathan didn't blame 'Yar Adua

But blaming returned with Buhari

He made one naira value to be less than kobo, and give you 2 kobo loan...and you impress him

Wawaye basa karewa wallahi

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Xfemt(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Ayu will fail PDP. The man LOVES money too much. His credibility and quest for money is questionable. Else, he would have been the best candidate. I would have even preferred Shema. The man is cool. But the moment you're in PDP they corrupt you.

PDP a party of rogues and criminals. All the suffering we have in Nigeria presently was caused by the evil party. They are perpetually corrupt, try stole Nigeria dry and even stole themselves. Where is the N11.5billion they raised to build their National Secretariat/Headquarters? They raised the funds and stole it again.

NEVER will PDP rule this country again. The suffering they caused for us is too much. It won't be well with PDP.
cry me a river

Abeg Goan sit down for bush

Na you be god

Apc party of saint abi
Abeg shift
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Penguin2: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Is this what you call "good governance "?

Nigeria didn't start from 1999,so stop blaming PDP

Nigeria's problems started since 1960s

But Ironsi didn't blame Tafawa Balewa

Yakubu Gowon didn't blame Ironsi

Murtala didn't blame Yakubu Gowon

Obasanjo didn't blame Murla

Shehu Shagari didn't blame Obasanjo

But blaming previous Government started with Buhari, he blamed anyone except himself

Babangida didn't blame Buhari

Shonekan though, short-lived in governance didn't blame Babangida

Abacha didn't blame Babangida

Abdussalam didn't blame Abacha

Obasanjo didn't blame Abdussalam

'Yar adua didn't blame Obasanjo

Jonathan didn't blame 'Yar Adua

But blaming returned with Buhari

He made one naira value to be less than kobo, and give you 2 kobo loan...and you impress him

Wawaye basa karewa wallahi

God bless you my dear.

The fool keeps foaming in the mouth as if Nigeria started in 1999.

It’s shows the shallowness in his brain.

But thank God for reasonable men like u.

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by owenwin: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Selfishness or Greed is not party based, APC or PDP. It is human nature. Party is not the solution of this country but men and women of good character. Let's choose base on that.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by rickyrex(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:

it will also shock you when pdp will take over power and reveal to the world that all the money been borrowed by buhari is been used to sponsor terrorist... All the money spend on n-power and 20k is not up to 1/2 of what they have embezzled
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by nairavsdollars(f): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2021
hmm... this is deep. there is something evil about the borrowing
rickyrex:
it will also shock you when pdp will take over power and reveal to the world that all the money been borrowed by buhari is been used to sponsor terrorist... All the money spend on n-power and 20k is not up to 1/2 of what they have embezzled
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by djukum1: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2021
brainpulse:
whether the Ibos like it or not, na hausa/ Fulani go still be either their PDP chairman or presidential aspirant
How is ur life now even with Buhari been the president. U are one of the major problem of Nigeria. U want a hausa president spending the southern oil money right? U better avocate for better Nigeria than putting tribalism first
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Penguin2:

God bless you my dear.

The fool keeps foaming in the mouth as if Nigeria started in 1999.

It’s shows the shallowness in his brain.

But thank God for reasonable men like u.

It saddens me whenever I see fools like them reasoning with their stomachs

They have their brains damaged by something I can't name

Brother,these people are the ones destroying us
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by JackWolfskin: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Richdad50:

Banned for ONE YEAR for calling DUMB. My first comment since Sept 2020. Wickedness at MOD level.

RichDad

Welcome back Reno
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Richdad50:

Banned for ONE YEAR for calling DUMB. My first comment since Sept 2020. Wickedness at MOD level.

RichDad

Yours is better. At least you know the reason you were banned.

I was mistakenly banned in the travel section for no reason. I've appealed to the MOD but it fell on dead ears.

Worst of all, the ban will last till Tinu u becomes a president. Can you imagine?
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by BamakSNR(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
All the three men are not popular. Why is PDP doing this to themselves?
Even if they choose Saraki or Atiku, it won't allow them to rule Nigeria again grin
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
JustforMen:

well, I don't know what you know but Ayu seems to have the record as the most principled politician in Nigeria.
The only person in known in Nigerian history who willingly resigned as a minister to make room for allegations in his ministry to be investigated.
his record doesn't come across as someone who loves money and he doesn't jump around parties like most politicians but you probably know more.
He resigned because OBJ is a devil incarnate. Mind you, that allegation came up as a result of his support for Atiku. He eventually decamped with Atiku to ACN and head Atiku campaign then. Majority claimed he is not popular because he chooses to play state politics. Checked his days in ASUU, his fight with interim government of Shonekan, and how he single handedly installed George Akume as Benue governor. My fear is that if he emerged, he might use his position to work for the emergence of Atiku as the party candidate because of his closeness with Atiku.

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by OgwuEgo: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Nazif used to be Nigerias youngest senator.
nairavsdollars:
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Afamed: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Richdad50:

RichDad

You deserve another 5 yr ban
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by CoolAmbience(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:

Everything you said is correct.

May God punish PDP and all her actors that put Nigeria in this very bad state.

Imagine that PDP had fixed just the power sector in this country. 16 years of stupidity in the guise of leadership.

Anytime, I hear the names Obasanjo and Jonathan, my mood swings. Very useless men!

PDP does not deserve to preside over Nigeria ever again.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by CoolAmbience(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2021
heykims:
The PDP zoned the chairmanship position to the north and still had the audacity to throw the Presidency open to all regions. They want to produce the Chairman and President from the same North?
The south should hold that party by its balls.

Are you just starting to know how useless PDP is?
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Penguin2: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

It saddens me whenever I see fools like them reasoning with their stomachs

They have their brains damaged by something I can't name

Brother,these people are the ones destroying us

Their brain was damaged by stipends from scrupulous politicians.

That’s why they shy away from obvious truth and hold on to their false narrative no matter the volume of evidence presented to them.

The next thing they will do is resort to insults when they can no longer sustain logical argument.

I reckon you are from the North and I am from the East. But it didn’t stop us from seeing the truth and identifying it.

If we can be sincere with ourselves in this country, abandon stupid sentiments and elect the right leaders, then Nigeria will be good for all of us.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by SIRAO(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2021
from time immemorial, things have never been easy, only the hard working peopl and lucky ones thrives why the lazy ones keeps blaming others for their misfortunes. Pls invest in something and stop complaining. you can as well invest in stock market and make some money. check out FBN SELLING AT ABOVE #10 FROM #7.5 LAST MONTH.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by athaboi(f): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Buhari led government has done tremendously well in uplifting the poor. Which regime did that?
hahahahaha Nigerians are the most dumb and useless people in the world! So funny � you said this now and you are not ashamed of yourself perhaps bcoz you have someone in the government...chai! God will heal the land someday
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Gns247: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Continue deceiving yourself

benuejosh:

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by ItsTutsi(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2021
The logic is that the Northern elites will push for Ayu as the chairman, since his a Christian.. when it comes to Presidential ticket, since is logical for PDP to zone their ticket to the south because of having a Northern chairman... the north will turn heads and argue that there can't be both Christians as chairman and presidential candidate

With this argument.. the ticket will be left open

I'm saying this because the candidates north threw are very weak compared to does that were mentioned during permutations
nairavsdollars:
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by noruwasman(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2021
Richdad50:

RichDad
Welcome back
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Their brain was damaged by stipends from scrupulous politicians.

That’s why they shy away from obvious truth and hold on to their false narrative no matter the volume of evidence presented to them.

The next thing they will do is resort to insults when they can no longer sustain logical argument.

I reckon you are from the North and I am from the East. But it didn’t stop us from seeing the truth and identifying it.

If we can be sincere with ourselves in this country, abandon stupid sentiments and elect the right leaders, then Nigeria will be good for all of us.

You said it all in a logical manner

Yeah I'm from the North, but I reason with logics no matter the circumstances

And you too.

The problem is that, once elections are near... These politicians would turn saints overnight and give us 1% from what they looted from us. Boom!,we will chanting words of praises for them.

Once elections are over, hunger will continue and they will give us 0.5% from our own taxes in the names of loans, stipends, wages, assistance etc

For Allah's sake, how can we develop as a nation?

No education, no health, no food, no road, no, no,no....and countless no

Our currency is always devalued

Wallahi,I wonder why I am born amongst monkeys

Nigeria revolution is not coming any sooner

Nigerians ain't any ready

We are just in jungle, instead of trying to better the jungle... One should just better his himself to be able to escape the jungle

We ain't moving forward... I don't know if are in one place or even moving backward or sideward
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Everything you said is correct.

May God punish PDP and all her actors that put Nigeria in this very bad state.

Imagine that PDP had fixed just the power sector in this country. 16 years of stupidity in the guise of leadership.

Anytime, I hear the names Obasanjo and Jonathan, my mood swings. Very useless men!

PDP does not deserve to preside over Nigeria ever again.

Which PDP are you talking about?

The one that changed logo and name or the one that it's what it's?

Power sector should have been fixed since 1960

PDP did well, thought there is nothing like PDP and APC

APC(Buhari only) is worst party since 1980s

PDP(Obasanjo) is far better than APC(Buhari) always

PDP(Babangida) is better than APC(Buhari) even during military era

PDP('Yar Adua) is clearly better than APC(Buhari)

APC(Tinubu) was only good in Lagos

Because APC(Tinubu,Fashola,Ambode and Olu) developed Lagos

But APC(Bukar Abba,Geidam,Buni) destroyed Yobe state

APC(Shekarau) destroyed Kano once, he is founder of Hisbah too

PDP(Kwankwaso along Ganduje) developed Kano

But Buhari (APC) is disaster

So party is nonsense, all I hate in APC is Buhari

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:

So its clueless APC that will now continue. All the people that looted that 11.5billion are now in APC including the national chairman.

29 Survivors Rescued From Capsized Boat In Okon / Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi / How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67