Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

[2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. (1451 Views)

My Services / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense / If Google Do Not Approve Your Application, Will They Block You If You Buy One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Google AdSense can be a crucial source of revenue for bloggers, but getting approval is no longer easy as it use to be and can be difficult.

By using my AdSense Approval Service, you stand a better chance of getting AdSense approval. My service is one of the best and affordable Google AdSense Approval Services.

Offering special discount as a Xmas gift to the first 10 people only and it will expire on 15th January, 2022.

To get your Google AdSense approval without the headache. Hire me to approve your Google AdSense in 2 weeks or less.

What you are Getting?

1. Blog/Website Designed,
2. Articles (1500 words x 10)
3. Premium AdSense WordPress Theme.
4. Important Pages (Policy, Disclaimer, T&C etc.)
5. Navigation/ Footer/ Top Menu
6. Review and fix issues
7. Google Analytics etc

What Plans Do I offer

I have only one plan offering...

> Recommend to those who Want guaranteed Approval.
> I will do everything required to get your website AdSense Approval

How to contact me

Scroll to my signature below and Just WhatsApp me only.
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Let's get it done
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by killerdragon(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2021
How much
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Google AdSense can be a crucial source of revenue for bloggers, but getting approval is no longer easy as it use to be and can be difficult.

By using my AdSense Approval Service, you stand a better chance of getting AdSense approval. My service is one of the best and affordable Google AdSense Approval Services.

To get your Google AdSense approval without the headache. Hire me to approve your Google AdSense in 2 weeks or less.

What you are Getting?

6. Review and fix issues
7. Google Analytics etc

What Plans Do I offer

How to contact me

Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Let's work together
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by Malcolmsweet: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Please I need to buy an approved Adsense account? Can you help me get one ?
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Malcolmsweet:
Please I need to buy an approved Adsense account? Can you help me get one ?

Pm me...
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 6:02am On Dec 20, 2021

What you are Getting?

6. Review and fix issues
7. Google Analytics etc

Bonus: Step by step guide on Google adsense arbitrage via Reddit grin.

What Plans Do I offer

How to contact me

Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Drop your order and start 2022 early...
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Get started before 2022.
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by fastseo: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2021
charixel:

What you are Getting?

6. Review and fix issues
7. Google Analytics etc

What Plans Do I offer

How to contact me

II have an adsense account already that's approved but will need to add a site how does it go

1 Like

Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2021
fastseo:

I have an adsense account already that's approved but will need to add a site how does it go

Pm me...
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by fastseo: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
charixel:

Pm me...

75k is too expensive
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
fastseo:

75k is too expensive
I will do all these for you at the rate of 50k
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
fastseo:

75k is too expensive

I understand the state of the world most especially our Nigeria.

Here are what is involved and not limited ...

20 articles (1500 words for each)
Designing the blog
Google analytics & search console
Then with a little hack of mine smiley
My time

When ready dm me.
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 1:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to y'll...

I will be giving price slash today only.

Dm me on Whatsapp for more details...
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2021
charixel:
Merry Christmas to y'll...

I will be giving price slash today only.

Dm me on Whatsapp for more details...

Expired.

Still need Google AdSense verification, pm on Whatsapp.
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by Playthepianos: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
charixel:

Expired.

Still need Google AdSense verification, pm on Whatsapp.

How sure are you that you will be approved? You don't own AdSense.
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Playthepianos:

How sure are you that you will be approved? You don't own AdSense.

How sure are you that I don't own AdSense and how sure are you that you will not be approved?

Before you comment on post such as dis Biko ask.

Thanks
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 5:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Like Yoruba people do say

Òlórun jú èdá ló
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2022

Offering special discount as a Xmas gift to the first 10 people only and it will expire on 15th January, 2022.

What you are Getting?

6. Review and fix issues
7. Google Analytics etc

What Plans Do I offer

Price
#55,000 Per Website

How to contact me

Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by Blessingsam2318: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can we exchange knowledge? I can show you things too
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by Gee64: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
I've just sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by killerdragon(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Till you add the price there i won't message you and no serious person will
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
killerdragon:

Your choice...
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by EmmaxKeys: 3:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Interesting thread. I'm out.
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by hassinho707(m): 4:37am On Jan 06, 2022
How much Oga?
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
hassinho707:
How much Oga?

Price
#55,000 Per Website
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
killerdragon:

Price
#55,000 Per Website
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by updatedws: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2022
fastseo:

75k is too expensive

fastseo how far... longest time. u have helped me with my site before. how can we connect?
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by Playthepianos: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
charixel:

Price
#55,000 Per Website

For here? On top weytin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phishing Is Illegal / Forum Website / Should I Put My Blog In A Sub-directory, A Subdomain Or On Its Own Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.