Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

[2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. (1450 Views)

My Services / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense / If Google Do Not Approve Your Application, Will They Block You If You Buy One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by hassinho707(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2022
charixel:
Google AdSense can be a crucial source of revenue for bloggers, but getting approval is no longer easy as it use to be and can be difficult.

By using my AdSense Approval Service, you stand a better chance of getting AdSense approval. My service is one of the best and affordable Google AdSense Approval Services.

Offering special discount as a Xmas gift to the first 10 people only and it will expire on 15th January, 2022.

To get your Google AdSense approval without the headache. Hire me to approve your Google AdSense in 2 weeks or less.

What you are Getting?

1. Blog/Website Designed,
2. Articles (1500 words x 10)
3. Premium AdSense WordPress Theme.
4. Important Pages (Policy, Disclaimer, T&C etc.)
5. Navigation/ Footer/ Top Menu
6. Review and fix issues
7. Google Analytics etc

What Plans Do I offer

I have only one plan offering...

> Recommend to those who Want guaranteed Approval.
> I will do everything required to get your website AdSense Approval

How to contact me

Scroll to my signature below and Just WhatsApp me only.

Bro change your topic from Adsense verification to Adsense approval....

You wrote Adsense verification as topic, but you are talking a different thing
Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by charixel: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
hassinho707:

Bro change your topic from Adsense verification to Adsense approval....

You wrote Adsense verification as topic, but you are talking a different thing

Thanks

1 Like

Re: [2022] Approve Your Google AdSense Account With My Services. by cliqtips: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin
He shock you too ?

Do you need approval ?

Playthepianos:

For here? On top weytin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Nigeria Singles Forum / Free Sms Messenger "esms Messenger" / How To Download Youtube Videos From Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.