Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship (54778 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by wallay77(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nozino:

Hope malee dy use Smart phone? Hope you dy sub malee phone?
Momma dey use iphone...she doesn't need sub...she no dey social media...thanks
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Angelacruz: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wicked somebori...very dramatic
kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

Did I do wrong my fellow nairalanders sad
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:

If it wasn't true you wouldn't have replied. Just saying
Equation has balanced.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
What should I say to you? Nothing, but thank you.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
UselessBuhari:

All he needed to tell her was to come and see him first.
That girl was 100% ready to open legs like Lekki tollgate for him, but it takes a real guy man to know that. You can even knack a married lady that initially rejected you because she is married let alone one that merely has a boyfriend

Now you're scaring me.
Bye, I'm done!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Smartb0y: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
CioAngels:
Equation has balanced.
im not gonna give my attention js.
todays lesson : ignore and move on,i particularly love this one.
so ciao
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by walkingshadow911: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Frank6738:
If you have give her , you don't have to date a girl before helping her .you disgraced yourself here

if he had given her, she would have call him mugun.
why on earth will a lady tell a guy asking her out that she doesn't want to disturb her main boyfriend. does that make any sense to you
This is why this girls will always out-smarts you cos they don't think with their pussy but with their brain while your dick is always doing the thinking for you lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
fuckaholic25:
He should go and toast his sister too, shebi he has sister?
Who is catching feelings here?
so because he woo her now,na hin go dey responsible for her prob abi
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
buhari chased all the sensible ones out.
We're left with "try your luck"
You had better go to Buhari to bring them back, otherwise you will end up without any shinani (girl) woman..
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Keals:

What if it's contrary?
What if she blacklist him after the transaction, seeing that he might pose as a distraction from her purported boyfriend. Don't forget, she initially said no! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, anything that comes afterwards is an afterthought!

We'll never get to know now, i guess. Then again, what does a paltry 200box do for him?
What did you expect her to say first time? Them having a bf and not wanting to double date is the usual trite response nah. But you pay no mind to what they say; las las she gave him her contact, it means game on.
I've a handful of decent chicks (with bfs) I could call anytime for a booty call, and they hop on the next bus/bike/taxi. Why? Cos they know I've had their backs once, once. I sent something for one to get drugs with two days ago, today she's calling/texting, that she wants to come fùck me. Main chick dey house, i dodge am.

My point is just treat people right. If the juice is worth it, then take a good-hard squeeze. Don't second guess shìt, you'll always loose some.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by seyz91(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy walahi you made my day with this cheesy grin
kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

Did I do wrong my fellow nairalanders sad
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by kiddkash(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Na your sister u dey call urgent 2k. Ode
abeg no buts pesin head
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by seyz91(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
i tellnyou
Abfinest007:
U did absolutely well .I think the man of the year award should be given to you
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by seyz91(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
i tell you
Abfinest007:
U did absolutely well .I think the man of the year award should be given to you
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by walkingshadow911: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Some girls dey fall my hand sha,smh.

It doesn't make sense that you are shy to ask your serious bf for sub yet willing to ask a total stranger you barely know for sub.

To top it all she fell for an old trick, I hope she did learn her lesson sha.

she is broke and stupid at the same time.
she can't make a good wife.
her main guy might just be using her for sex.
making her to beg random guys to cope lol
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by seanjy4konji: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Two Goldberg and Isi ewu for you this night...

I also give you one 3.5 odd direct make you play...If you no win....show me ticket i give you money back...

Paderborn Vs Regerburg.

Paderborn straight win...1.97 Odd

Psg Vs Angers...

Psg Straight win...1.37 Odd...

Correct nigga....Those hoes are in the habit of trying to use simple caring men and still bad mouth men behid..they deserve o sympathy or favors...Na mumu deh help Nigerian lady.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by sparko1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mbaku:
This forum has the most hypocritical female gender I’ve ever seen on the internet. If it was the girl that took the card and blocked the guy, they will say,”good for the guy”,”simp”,”why send card to someone not interested in you”. Now that the guy played a fast one on her, all this vagi** people are raining insults on him... Hypocrites

Actually its not, go everywhere, even on facebook group, the moment the admin is a Feelmale, she will be issuing command, sending people on 7 days Jail no comment (read only mode).

Its in their nature, the only time something is okay is when its in their favour, I still wonder how some men survive in marriages.

I had one conversation from a married woman in our estate, how she punishes the husband to teach the mother-in-law staying with them a lesson. I just shake my head, some men are dying gradually, if we can see how many bar remain (like mortar combat) you will be shocked what they are going through.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by MrMacinterchi1: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
you could have turned her down instead of scamming her.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by daretodo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Odogwu Nwanem!!! Two plate of Nkwobi for you. Please call me and let's fix a date.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by walkingshadow911: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Michcole:
You actually did well.
That is how I decided to check on a female friend after a very long time via WhatsApp only for her to tell me to send her 2k. And I began to think had it been I never chatted you up would she have ask me that.

some sex starved guys usually fall mugun fi dat rubish that's na why they keep doing that shit.
this girls are actually slowpoke but na male konji dey give them edge.

when you asked them out dey start billing you. i blocked 3 idiots yesterday night.
i can only pity any man that married such ladies.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
@Op you should have simply said "NO".
That No, will be for another day, because things like this, will always happen, because we refuse to learn from others.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Osobi32(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Correct G..... One bottle of glenffidich for u abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by smd837(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Shof nokle
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Favfables:

When girls collect transport money from guys and switch off their phones, sheybi it's mature ba?? grin
In my analogy, the guy too was not forced to send TP, but the girl didn't show up after she collected the TP, a sum which is far more than 200naira tongue

I'm not supporting the young man o...
But it's funny sha
Of course, you should support the guy, so that these unhealthy acts in friendship will end.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ingredient88(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Keals:

Wait, before I respond I need clarity, okay?

You said you dated a girl (for a year and half) whose hooked on to someone for 6 years and still got married to him?
yes, thought I will be able to change her mind, NYSC even post us together too, but she redeploy back home base on some issues....when we are dating she told me that she can't leave dat guy for no reason....Dan we move on.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by seanjy4konji: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yes...Leave the child alone...There other girls he can Bleep without paying for sub....Go and meet your fathers and brothers at home for sub....
SenecaTheYonger:

You could still fvck this girl if you wanted. You just played it like a child.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nickymezor(f): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hmmmm,that was some how
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
M
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Na your sister u dey call urgent 2k. Ode

Opio!!! Akuna kobo kobo
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Zico777(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart
Birds of a feather spotted!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Mypeople2(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
heendrix:

Not everyone carries teaching job for head like you bro
Hahahahaha
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nuelblakes: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
U doing well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.