Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) (65220 Views)

Twitter Japa Advisor Caught Going Against Her Own Advice 2 Years Later / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by baralatie(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
shocked
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
How did it manage to survive for such a long time? undecided

1 Like

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Flexherbal:
Human race will never forget Titanic
which human race?

Ask this indomie generation wether they know wetin be Titanic?

3 Likes

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
How this Oyibos want to turn everybody to mumu still baffles me.

Throw away your phone then since it is technology.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Sabadon(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
N
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Chiefecho(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wow 109 year's letter
The actual owner must have been dead before the discovery cool
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by almarthins(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
WriterNig:

The Sun UK

My grand father handwriting is also like this. Perhaps they were all thought to write like this. All this oyinbo get as Dem dey do things

1 Like

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by ignis: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Let them probe it well.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by elbaraj2020(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
This is a mystery piece of history, I pray they uncover the truth about the letter...

1 Like

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Ijoh(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
googlepikins:

Mr Ijaw is in you, I hope you know 8-10 years from now Oil will become history.

Even the electrical automobiles will still need crude oil to service their engines, and the whole world is changing from kerosene to gas in times of cooking, and gas is fully part of crude oil products.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Xbs1: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Really
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why are they investigating? Lol

To arrive at what exactly?

If one little girl actually wrote a letter while she was bored and threw it into the sea?

And if it's confirmed that she really did, and it was the original bottle and paper discovered, and so what?
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Scottz: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
How this Oyibos want to turn everybody to mumu still baffles me.

Dey there me baffle
You think say their mentality and your own na the same? No sidon read and learn dey there de reason dusts
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by tete7000(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Flexherbal:
Human race will never forget Titanic

If it is forgotten, we will never from the mistakes and correct them. It is why Nigeria is so backward, no matter how grievous an incidence is, we simply forget and move on as if nothing ever happened
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Cokahot: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dem get device for everything. U can never outsmart the gurus,not clients.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Ijoh(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
God bless General Ditari.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Kylekent59: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
These people are highly advanced. Take a look at that device that magnifies the letter.

That was what I thought education was all about, but it was theory all through. I am impressed.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by googlepikins: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ijoh:

Even the electrical automobiles will still need crude oil to service their engines, and the whole world is changing from kerosene to gas in times of cooking, and gas is fully part of crude oil products.

With the bolded, it's now clear that you people don't know what's about to hit you people on the face. What you just said now is like saying crude oil can also be use to service standing fan motor.

OGA there's fire on the mountain, but Nigerian elites are acting like they are now aware.

The year 2030 it's like 8 years from now, when Europe Asians and Americans switch, oil price will fall to $10 per barrel cos no one want it again. It will become dog eat dog in Nigeria. Cos obviously we didn't save neither did we build Ijaw land like UAE and Qatar. It's too late
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Christistruth00: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
That letter is too Clean

Even if you throw it inside the Lagos Lagoon for a day it would be filthier than that

It is a hoax
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by laiza(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
you forgot to add decayed. The money that has been lost to history, either stolen, buried or it sank is far greater than what we have in the whole world today. So discovery continues, only that if it is paper money it would probably be useless or has no value when unearthed.
Dalil8:
A hundred years from now all the cash, valuables and cars stashed by those greedy politicians would be unearthed.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by SonofGod231: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Boo crap....
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by seyz91(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy
Totilopussylick:
Oyibo and discovery are like the the Taliban vs Afghanistan cases shocked cool
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Ijoh(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
googlepikins:

With the bolded, it's now clear that you people don't know what's about to hit you people on the face. What you just said now is like saying crude oil can also be use to service standing fan motor.

OGA there's fire on the mountain, but Nigerian elites are acting like they are now aware.

The year 2030 it's like 8 years from now, when Europe Asians and Americans switch, oil price will fall to $10 per barrel cos no one want it again. It will become dog eat dog in Nigeria. Cos obviously we didn't save neither did we build Ijaw land like UAE and Qatar. It's too late

We want Ijaw Republic crude oil or whatever is just added benefits.

The whole world is now changing fro m kerosene to gas in cooking
Gas is crude oil product.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by mu2sa2: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
These people take things serious. Look at the amount of meticulous investigation just to uncover whether the letter is genuine or not.
Here, we'll set up a commission of inquiry with a "take off fund" and pack it with cronies. After exhausting the money on themselves the commission member will compile a report that no-one will ever read.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Chiefecho(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wow I recognise this hand writing
This belongs to my grand mother it was heading to Southampton, England – Cherbourg, France – Queenstown, Ireland – New York, USA. Before the accident
Ahhhh cry may her soul rest in peace
This letter belongs to me I can just read the writing well as it says
Dear chiefecho my grandson I am writing to inform you about how Nigeria would be in the next 30yrs I would love you to go under your grand father's bed and take the 900k dollars and flee to somewhere better before it's to late
Yours faithfully your beloved Granny
Ahhhh grandma am just seeing this letter and it's too late ahhh

1 Like

Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by bluefilm: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bar1941:
Archeologists and scientists seem to have made more discoveries this year than every other years. [b]Sooner they will find the cloth Satan wore when God sent him out of paradise, good jo[/b]b.

Hahaha

I think they will first find the condom adam used in fucking_ eve on their first night together after their "eyes opened".
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by googlepikins: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ijoh:

We want Ijaw Republic crude oil or whatever is just added benefits.

The whole world is now changing fro m kerosene to gas in cooking
Gas is crude oil product.

Gas is $2.5 while crude Oil need to be above $60 for government to be able to run.

Do you think Nigerian government are dull? they don't even care about gas that much cos it's too cheap. Meanwhile Americans have gas. Russia just built pipelines to Supply the whole of Europe gas. Google about Gazprom.

Ghanaians have even cut us out of West African countries,they now supply gas to ECOWAS countries that we would've been supplying to. Gas is not crude oil you can just pour inside vessel anyhow.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Ijoh(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
googlepikins:

Gas is $2.5 while crude Oil need to be above $60 for government to be able to run.

Do you think Nigerian government are dull? they don't even care about gas that much cos it's too cheap. Meanwhile Americans have gas. Russia just built pipelines to Supply the whole of Europe gas. Google about Gazprom.

Ghanaians have even cut us out of West African countries,they now supply gas to ECOWAS countries that we would've been supplying to. Gas is not crude oil you can just pour inside vessel anyhow.

What we want is Ijaw Republic I did not even read this write up of yours.

I'm a Disciple of General Ditari.
And im a full time member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Illshef(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
wow...interesting smiley smiley
Re: 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
jos4kay:
The handwriting is cute though. Nobody fit write like day nowadays
that's how Italians and French write

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Elephant Wandering In Okomu Farm In Benin, Edo State / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.