Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (40062 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by micko93: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IblT1AaRIzg

I will expose Gov. Wike - Fani-Kayode blows hot

Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, said he will expose Governor of Rivers State Nyesom Wike.

Fani-Kayode stated this in a recent interview while reacting to the comments made by Wike some days ago.

Wike had questioned the former minister’s integrity after he defected to the All Progressives Congress.

Wike added that Fani-Kayode’s status was based on the contributions of his father.

However, Fani-Kayode, in his response today, asked Wike, “who the hell is your father?”

The former minister said, “Most of all those speaking about my father, most of them are not even fit to tie his shoelaces.

“This is a man that moved the motion for Nigeria’s Independence successfully, in 1958. This is a man of integrity, a man of strength, a man of courage, that build bridges in this country. And I am very proud of my father.

“For anybody to talk about my father, well, I don’t know who their fathers are, so I tend not to respond to such rubbish.

“Wike was talking about my father, who the hell was his father?.

Fani Kayode also described Wike as a tyrant like Adolf Hitler.

According to him, three governors and other important members left PDP because of Wike.

Fani-Kayode said: “He talks about integrity, which integrity does he have? I have been in the PDP since 2001 was he was still in the creeks. When did he come into the PDP?

"I was a minister 14 years ago. I was with a former PDP president for four years in the villa when the whole world was against us and I am very proud to serve that government. We have been in this game before 2001 and right before then, I was doing so many things. Where was this man? He was still in the creeks at that time.

“When he eventually came out. He was made a minister by President Goodluck Jonathan, he managed to crawl around and eventually got the nomination to be the governor of Rivers State. Since that time, what has he done for the PDP that was built over the years by people far older, far better than him?

“He came into the PDP and behave like a tyrant, like Hitler. Every key player that has left the PDP over the last couple of years left because of him; because of megalomania, because of his indecency, his lack of restraint, and harsh words on anyone who does not agree with him.

“Jonathan helped him, he betrayed Jonathan. Rotimi Amaechi helped him, he betrayed Amaechi. Every single person that has helped this man, he has betrayed,

“He is the reason why three governors, many senators, and the house of representatives members left the PDP. If Jonathan would have to leave PDP, it is for people like Wike.”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/10/14/i-will-expose-gov-wike-fani-kayode-blows-hot-video/?amp=1

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Ijoh(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by tafabaloo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lols....egbon ti si ere ri ?

It's not how far but how well ?

A man with no political conotation in his little village of Ife disparaging not just a sitting governor but a highly performing one.

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Nadaken: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
And what is your political achievement now?

I no say political appointment o

Have you contested an election in your life

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by RiceProducers: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wike was never in the creeks. The time in question Wike was at the, Law School in VI

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by itsme01: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
FFK would drag Wike

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fani Kayode no just get any form of shame!

Hmmmm na wa oooooo

Modified:
barcaboi:

Leave story; as I hate FFK reach he’s right on this. Also Wike has met his matvh
So if Wike is a tyrant, Fani Kayode is _____
a glutton cheesy grin

Though I am not vouching for Wike but Fani Kayode has lost that moral right to even speak in a political circle

He has shown that he is not a man of his words, sir!

While Wike has matched his actions with words!

So how do you expect someone like that to engage Fani Kayode

Fani Kayode used his hands to bury his own political career!

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
itsme01:
FFK would drag Wike
Yes he will! But will Wike respond

Is another issue!

No sane person will want to join issues with Fani Kayode

Someone that can easily go back to his vomit undecided

The guy is disgusting!!!

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Ayed44: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
But I have never seen FFK's name on a ballot. He has never contested any election in his life, let alone winning one.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by jimyjames(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ayed44:
But I have never seen FFK's name on a ballot. He has never contested any election in his life, let alone winning one.
He is eating from the family name na, if to say ifeajuna didn't spare the life of his father when they captured him during the coup we won't be hearing about ffk today

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by helinues: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Is another issue!

The guy is disgusting!!!

Una water have been cooking fish long time.

Same FFK that used to be you guys hero when he used to attack this government.

Anyways, Reno would soon join the lists of people to hate as he is not interested in supporting another Fulani in 2023

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
If I were Wike I would just ignore the hungry charlatan called FFK. One is an influential Governor and the other is a Bingo dog hired to bark. No need for Wike to join issues with FFK at all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by slimfit1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
If we can just delete this thread it will be nice I've wasted 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back listening to this waste man FFK.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Maxymilliano(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Fani Kayode words are worthless nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by itsme01: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Is another issue!

The guy is disgusting!!!

But they came for him while minding his business

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Idiko1: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
RiceProducers:
Wike was never in the creeks. The time in question Wike was at the, Law School in VI

Wike has always been a creek dweller since his forbearers migration from Edo according to him.

15 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Afamed: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Upper cut to the reverse state Governor. Like Ffk like Wike, 2 unstable entities

16 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Afamed: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Is another issue!

The guy is disgusting!!!
At what stage did you know that no sane person should engage ffk? Did you say this when FFk was partying with PDP elders/ leaders?
Your hypocrite is No 1 on the list

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Dmano: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Who takes ffk word serious,wake me when somebody is talking

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Tranquill: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
RiceProducers:

I thought he was the Chairman of Obio/Akpo LGA from 1999?

18 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by oshonwambada: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
jimyjames:

He is eating from the family name na, if to say efeajuna didn't spare the life of his father when they captured him during the coup we won't be hearing about ffk today
ifeajuna wasn't amongst the coup plotters that seized ibadan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Eastlink(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ijoh:
Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Dead on arrival.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Ijoh(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Eastlink:
Dead on arrival.
It's not for you, so you are not in the position to pass judgement here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 15, 2021
When I remember that time earlier this year when Some people used to worship FFK just because of his ethno-religious bigotic attitude toward Northern Muslims but suddenly disown him for partying with North.
This has proven the true religious fanatics group of people we have....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Nadaken: 4:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Tranquill:

I thought he was the Chairman of Obio/Akpo LGA from 1999?
Abi o, how can such grown man be in law school at 1999 sef

And me I know ffk sef is counting from 2003 when he joined obj as "special adviser"

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by benuejosh: 5:13am On Oct 15, 2021
If not for Ameachi who knew Wike?

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by dettolgel: 5:23am On Oct 15, 2021
FFK has no shame of all the time you started politics they only thing you achieved is building a reputation as "give mister plate of food and he will sing for you"

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics by Mossadd: 5:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Very useless human being, what impact have you made on the people with your eternity in politics?is ffk even a politician? A politician that doesn't have 500 followers even my area councillor that started politics few years back can boast of more followers than this for food only =ffo politics is a game of numbers that's why everyone is rejecting ffo openly, I'm 100% sure that if wike want to join apc today majority of them will accept him with open arms cus he will go with his supporters and that makes wike an asset to the party while ffo is a liability to apc now and forever.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) / Abaribe: Declare December 31 ‘Democracy Destruction Day’ To Mark Your 1983 Coup / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.