Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack (65278 Views)

5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by abdulwahhab001(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see western European countries and American banning Islam in their countries, I see Muslims cry injustice for be denied entry into a Christian country for fear of stirring up trouble, I see most of them especially the ones in Africa accepting Christianity so they can escape the hunger in Africa, I see them getting the visas.

This I have seen.

you will continue to spew trash 4 as long as u live...

this you grandparents have seen
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by YoungLionken(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
2braithe:

We are not looking beyond anything.
The world would have been safer without these head slammers.
They are too violent.

In Nigeria here,if you argue religion with a muslim friend,that may be the end of the friendship.
Even sharia law is a proof of their violence.

Do I need to remind you about Adolf Hitler and Mussolini??

Those who exploited Africa, were they all Muslims??

In Nigeria, it is a common practice, if you knew Righteousness89 of Nairaland physically, always negate his religious claims and watch how he withdraws from you...
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel grin grin
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Edyice: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
This mofoo is looking for 72 virgins

Wait ooo what will the female get when they die

Las las Islam is bad

Islam is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Chibuezem(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see western European countries and American banning Islam in their countries, I see Muslims cry injustice for be denied entry into a Christian country for fear of stirring up trouble, I see most of them especially the ones in Africa accepting Christianity so they can escape the hunger in Africa, I see them getting the visas.

This I have seen.
you made a promise that if white money won which was against your prophecy that you would never quit.... Yeye false prophet
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
He is fighting for Allah
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Geeman2006: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Newton2024:
Are you headslammer not ashamed of being an Islam'ic terr-orist? Religion of piss indeed. A curse to the world.

Young man! Channel your energy positively instead of being a nuisance whenever you hear Buhari, North, Yoruba, fulani or Muslims on this forum like your other peers. Go to the business page or investment page and learn something new. Venting your frustration here everyday won't change anything and it won't solve your present predicament. It won't reduce my bank balance or move me one bit. Your not the 1st and won't be the last. And you will wear suit, tuck in & head to church on Sunday claiming good Christian, does Christanity teach you to abuse other people's faith. Or is it your upbringing that is a factory default!
You're crying in other threads about N-power this, N-power that. Is that not the height of hypocrisy. You are abusing a government you are benefiting from. Ordinary 30k stipend will solve your problem. Abeg swerve, you na small boy for my side. Enjoy your N-power.

1 Like

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Microwhy:

You're very stupid for making this comment without reading the full text ...
Once again, You're stupid seriously..
Very annoying.
I'm sorry for your misfortune, maybe you just read headline here, the news is on CNN and BBC, you lack home training just like the people that birthed you did... Terrorist angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Gval123: 12:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Islam did not make him kill those people, he killed them because he is evil and stupid. I am a Christian and I am not here to defend Islam, but I feel everything he did has nothing to do with his religion, as there are Muslim people who hate violence. He is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by themanderon: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2021
lexy2014:

one stupid judge might end up releasing him with d flimsy excuse that shooting arrows isnt an act of terrorism

His sentencing will be light. Europeans especially Norwegians give light sentencing for offences like this unlike in the US where the electric chair or lethal injection would have been too sure for him.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by 2023NaijaVoter: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2021
The Daily Mail and the western media quickly wants to blame religion for the behavior of this atheist mad man.
What mosque did he attend for prayers? Who radicalised this homicidal criminal?
Swallow the story whole gullible ones above.

1 Like

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Kokaine:

Dear Muslims

I wish to draw your attention to the method of replying ignorant people as prescribed in our Holy book in surah 25

Allah was describing the characteristics of His humble slaves who He promised jannat.
One of those qualities as seen here is that he walks on the earth with humbleness, and when ignorant people address them, they reply with the word salam meaning peace.

So to you my friend, I say: PEACE!
Like I said and will always say. You people will come out and shout peace, and speak big grammar while you quote from your terrorist manual, but at the end of the day in your hearts there’s Hatred and bigotry Abeg get out with your peace , if your Religion was indeed peaceful and just and all that other rubbish you people claim then I’m sure by now Buhari and his Cohorts would be in Jail . But nope he’s walking about freely while giving out orders for people to be slaughtered so his bastard cousins can have their way into Nigeria. You Muslims in Nigeria have always held the country Back with your Evil Unforgiving Hearts and Hatred.

I spit on Your Nonsense Peace I spit on it . Rubbish screaming peace yet Sponsoring Violence.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Babinski: 1:45am On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Mehnnnnn
This thread don ready for Christians, Southerners and muslim haters

What they don't know is that religion in general is a big problem to humanity

And for all those quoting me to insult me...bring it on...
Ain't scared because am a real niggarrr.....

I am often surprised that the approach of some apologists when Muslims are accused of terrorism, is to say it is a general problem with religion and not Islam.

Have you paused to ask yourself why Islam is by far the most predominant religion breeding terrorists in this century?

If you look at the Global Terrorism Index, Muslim countries dominate with the Number being Afghanistan. If you look at Terrorist Organizations, Muslim organizations such as Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban and others dominate with Al-Qaeda taking the pole position. Note that these are supported by facts with links available at the end of my post!

Muslims and the world in general need to start asking serious questions. You may wonder why I include Muslims among those who need to start asking questions. The reality is that a larger proportion of the victims of these terrorism by fellow Muslims are Muslims according to a BBC report and the fact that Muslim countries dominate the list of the Global Terrorism Index. Afghanistan is a Muslim country and yet has the highest terrorism fatalities in recent times. Those fatalities are fellow Muslims in most cases.

Some will say it is only a small minority of Muslims trying to give the others and the religion a bad name. However what are the larger non-violent Muslim majority doing about it rather than simply dissociating themselves from terror attacks when they occur?

How often do moderate Muslims report fiery Imams preaching terrorism? The answer is rarely, either out of fear for their own safety or "brotherly love". Yet statistics show that these moderate Muslims are major casualty in world terror attacks by their violent brothers!

One day future peaceful moderate Muslims kids are going to ask their parents in the face of overwhelming evidence why it is their brothers in the religion that are killing them and making life difficult and simply touting the "bad eggs" answer wouldn't suffice. You can imagine the fear that would drive fellow Muslims to risk death hanging on departing planes just to escape from fellow Muslims (Taliban)? Does that kind of fear occur in other religions? The situation really require deep thinking for Muslims.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/271514/global-terrorism-index/

https://www.statista.com/topics/2267/terrorism/

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30883058.amp

https://www.csis.org/analysis/islam-and-patterns-terrorism-and-violent-extremism

1 Like

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Rhema04(m): 3:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Allow just one muslim in your territory and the territory becomes unsafe for as long as that parasite exist.. They are beasts of no nation
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by zeeprince(m): 4:24am On Oct 15, 2021
The funny thing here is that if a Muslim were to convert to Christianity and later carry out such act, am sure most of you guys here would still say it's genetic, since he was once a Muslim, so he's prone to do those things. But since it's the other way around, islam is now the main point of discussion as terrorist grin plain old media war against islam. Beats me why the Christchurch killer wasn't tagged a terrorist by the media neither was his religion brought to light angry well I guess he who controls the media ,controls the narrative

1 Like

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by zeeprince(m): 4:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Rhema04:
Allow just one muslim in your territory and the territory becomes unsafe for as long as that parasite exist.. They are beasts of no nation
� seriously � i wonder how you relate with Muslims offline but only to come online and Bash them.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Osanoghodua1: 4:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Anyone without Jesus can be used by the devil to evil. You need Jesus. Thanks Righteousness doe been consistence
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Chochovini: 4:41am On Oct 15, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Na them,very peaceful people
CaptainAyub:
CaptainAyub:
[url]
CaptainAyub:
CaptainAyub:
CaptainAyub:
[/url]
CaptainAyub:
CaptainAyub:
CaptainAyub:
. Lols. Irony.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by tiger28: 4:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Islam.....................the religion that doesnt have the word "LOVE" in its koran.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by GreenCovering: 5:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Liar!!! You don't need to tell a lie to make a point.

tiger28:
Islam.....................the religion that doesnt have the word "LOVE" in its koran.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by GreenCovering: 5:41am On Oct 15, 2021
And therein is whatever the souls desire and [what] delights the eyes
- Quran 43:71

Asking a question with premeditated conclusion. Smh!

Edyice:

Wait ooo what will the female get when they die
Las las Islam is bad
Islam is a scam
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Gandollar(f): 6:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Kayberg:
It has always been them…
But your moniker sounds like the town of the shooting.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by GreenCovering: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Babinski:

Have you paused to ask yourself why Islam is by far the most predominant religion breeding terrorists in this century?

What a detailed analyses based on, of course, media projections but, as usual, devoid of contextual history. Why not ask yourself for example, in Afghanistan, why did the Talibans/AlQaeda had to fight the Mujahideens (who were already in power). Trace the maniplative hands behind the scenes and how they make you see what you see about Islam.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Gandollar(f): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2021
YoungLionken:
Why are they trying so hard to blackmail Islam?.

I think it is time we looked beyond our religious difference and focus on our personality..

A Christian, Jew,etc. Could have committed such a barbaric act. The terrorists in the east are majorly Christians...
You are still in the game. Why are you lamenting? You don't want the Norwegian press to say what they know so as not to offend other terrorists, kolewerk.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by nnamdi640: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2021
Religion of peace. I rest my case.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Bellotelli: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Anything to bring Islam down is you people's mission.... His religion wouldn't have being the subject if the attacker was a non Muslim. Let's see crime as crime rather than always giving religious colouration to it.
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by justjify(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2021
tnerro1:
Fear Islam
Islam-A-BAD

1 Like

Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by justjify(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Religion of PISS again. angry
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by justjify(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2021
YoungLionken:
Why are they trying so hard to blackmail Islam?.

I think it is time we looked beyond our religious difference and focus on our personality..

A Christian, Jew,etc. Could have committed such a barbaric act. The terrorists in the east are majorly Christians...
Practicer of Religion of PISS spotted angry
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Victorclean1: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Religion of death
Re: Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack by Kemetals: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military seizes power in Gabon / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.