Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others (10908 Views)

Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu / Yellow Fever: Enugu Commences Mass Vaccination Of Affected Communities / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Ruggman: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
There is more to this vaccines than we truly know.

I am convinced that something is fishing, a government that turned blind eye, even hoarded the palliatives allowing the masses to die massively out of hunger is now campaigning to vaccinate the same people enmasse.

God have mercy on us. I will never take that vaccine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Ruggman: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odunharry:

I hope you are not among those who think the vaccine is evil?

What do you think it is? , Allow them to deceive you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by BigBills: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why not create in the mosques? Why Churches abi them get plans??

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by goodman55: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
You guys can now see how useless and heartless this govt is ba? Now they want to create mass vaccination venues for people to be vaccinated but why did they not create mass collection centres for COVIC 19 palliatives? They claimed palliatives are meant for the venerable which they shared among themselves and their pple so the vaccine should be for only venerable pple too naw. Rubbish pple.

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by GreyLaw(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odunharry:

I hope you are not among those who think the vaccine is evil?

You don't know much about vaccines, I can bet! What you are taking is no vaccine. You are just being used for some experiment without knowing it. Where I work I see people who have taken the complete dose and still got the virus. There are many such people.

With time, say 10 years from now, people will find out what they received and called it vaccine. Please don't mind me or listen to me. Just take your vaccine if you please.

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by planetx: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
The vaccine is a satanic gift from the satanic globalists to tame the way you Nigerians and Africans recklessly procreate. Go and research the Georgia guidestones and the long held plan to keep the human population at a maximum of 500 million.

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Goldiness: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Are they not vaccinating people in the mosques as well, why only universities, churches and others....? Others could mean people in their offices. Please it should not be one sided.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by 234daniel2010(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
What about Mosques and almajiri camps?

These one's are worthless already.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by wisekings: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
government without brain
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by benzypher(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
I wonder when they'll start administering the malaria vaccine that has been around for about 3-4 years...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways Your Tech Gadgets May Be Affecting Your Health / COVID-19 Update For February 7 2021 In Nigeria / Niger State Spends N3BN On Neonatal Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.