Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. (15538 Views)

The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo Created Chaos In Nigeria, Buhari Working To Restore Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by stanluiz(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2021
jimyjames:

Why are you so concerned about South East, when your home in the North is burning?
He should be concerned.

We will not allow ipob misecrants like you to continue to burn and destroy.

We will continue to call you by your names.

Ipob Terrorists!

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by tsdarkside(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2021
abatechz:
truly south east has been chaotic for a while now, but we should also not forget the root cause and reasons why it has been so and let the fg open for negotiation. self determination is not a crime, referandum is not a call for war, why do we keep avoiding the fact that they have been asking For referandum which is the root cause of chaos witnessed in SE.

keep on killing yourselves in your region....who gives a fvck....??

referandum scatter you their....
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Gandollar:
Mr loverman! Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

What you wrote here is your mindset not reality. The Igbos know their enemies and those destroying their land.
But no matter what they do, they can only make Igbos more resilient in their pursuit.

The most stupid thing in all these is that you're not anywhere near the S.E and have no family members there. IPOB had better stopped this sit at home madness, using the threat of fear against its people.
If we're given biafra today and the "SS" we're fantasizing on their oil refuses to join in the madness are they going to rush there and coerce them into that entity.
How wike dealt with them decisively gives you a pointer to what would happen across board.
Tell the politicians to restrategise igbo presidency is the best bet for now and when that person comes into power he can set the ball rolling for biafra if need be an example is dredging river Niger and building a world class sea port so as to compete in revenue with Lagos in the least and make S.E a commercial hub and then open up oron port and others which naturally boost the economies of the region so that even if biafra were to happen someday we already have an commercial headstart.

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2021
AmTruth:
What is happening in some parts of the country especially in the South East is like When hate due to ideological, religion, ethnic or philosophical believe, that allows the accommodation, Celebration and disguising or showing contempt to the bloodletting of a brother or sister IS TERRORISM in action.

When an enemy in times of war spills blood in the land, the consequences are lighter, than when a brother spills the blood of another brother in the land of their birth.

The consequences in such land is not as easy as we think, because like the blood of Abel, the spilled blood would continue to cry in the land. Stop killing your brothers. Stop the destruction of your land.

A word is enough for the wise.

I wonder when Yoruba Talibans who are known enemies of the Igbo nation started living and caring for Igbo's.

Don't worry, Igbo's know how to settle their scores.

Mind your Yoruba land where you kill your brothers and sisters daily for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Minjim: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2021
ygowon:
You are always pained when confronted with the truth. Lol
The truth?
Ok, continue killing yourselves then.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by jimyjames(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
the Holy Bible says love your neighbor as yourself.
The holy Bible also says remove the log in your eyes before trying to remove the little dust in your neighbors eyes

2 Likes

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2021
BarrElChapo:

The most stupid thing in all these is that you're not anywhere near the S.E and have no family members there. IPOB had better stopped this sit at home madness, using the threat of fear against its people.
If we're given biafra today and the "SS" we're fantasizing on their oil refuses to join in the madness are they going to rush there and coerce them into that entity.
How wike dealt with them decisively gives you a pointer to what would happen across board.
Tell the politicians to restrategise igbo presidency is the best bet for now and when that person comes into power he can set the ball rolling for biafra if need be an example is dredging river Niger and building a world class sea port so as to compete in revenue with Lagos in the least and make S.E a commercial hub and then open up oron port and others which naturally boost the economies of the region so that even if biafra were to happen someday we already have an commercial headstart.

Indeed you're ashamed of being a Yoruba.

Why refer to yourself as an Igbo?

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by abatechz(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2021
tsdarkside:

keep on killing yourselves in your region....who gives a fvck....??

referandum scatter you their....

2 Likes

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by DemMannaScam: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
You failed to mention the SOLUTION to the problem.

REFERENDUM is the ONLY solution to the crises paralyzing this country (north, south, east & west).

Next time, be bold enough to tell the govt to organise a referendum.

AmTruth:
What is happening in some parts of the country especially in the South East is like When hate due to ideological, religion, ethnic or philosophical believe, that allows the accommodation, Celebration and disguising or showing contempt to the bloodletting of a brother or sister IS TERRORISM in action.

When an enemy in times of war spills blood in the land, the consequences are lighter, than when a brother spills the blood of another brother in the land of their birth.

The consequences in such land is not as easy as we think, because like the blood of Abel, the spilled blood would continue to cry in the land. Stop killing your brothers. Stop the destruction of your land.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by jimyjames(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
stanluiz:
He should be concerned.

We will not allow ipob misecrants like you to continue to burn and destroy.

We will continue to call you by your names.

Ipob Terrorists!
I still ask, why are you more concerned with what is happening in South East when your home up north is burning, answer me please
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by madridsta007(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Yes let's assume it's true... To what benefit are you supporting IPOP ?

First you give disguising to your enemies

Second your people are dying and your wealth is wasted

Third you're giving reason to have your region being declared a war zone

And finally you lose international support and politics are jeopardized

Again:

DSS/Unknown Gunmen should stop the killings.

A region that has been typically known for its communal spirit, backed by culture and Christianity, a region researched and reported by the United Nations (UNDP) as the safest region in West Africa is suddenly "spilling blood".

You people should know that not all Nigerians are dummies.
The DSS/UGM start killings for the pretext and justification for the Northern Nigeria Army to move in and burn down a city in Imo State, Izombe.
Because they rejected the herdsmen.
When the DSS/UGM decides to stop the killings, it would stop.

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Hemanwel:
OP, do you want to hear the truth? The truth about your post is that I didn't even understand the first paragraph of your write-up.

Having said that, me thinks basically that development is always elusive to any land or region where there is chaos, anarchy, civil unrests, violence, etc.

However, I want to believe what IPOB is fighting or agitating for is primarily EGALITARIANISM, EQUITY, FAIRNESS, AND JUSTICE. Seccessionism is secondary.
It is visible to the blind, and audible to the deaf that the South-East region of Nigeria is highly marginalized. They are not carried along in the scheme of things in this country. When there is an unwritten agreement that the position of the president of this country should be rotated among the geopolitical zones in the country or among the major ethnic nationalities and it gets to their turn to produce the president and you say they cannot be trusted with power. What do you call that? And you expect them to seat back, fold their arms, and watch it slide away. It's not done!

Besides, the Nigerian government has proven again and again that only the violent get the things they want in this country.

My humble opinion, though!

"Is it sensible to you to hand over power to a region who forth for secession that led to the deaths of millions during the civil war and is currently flaming the fire of violence?..Mind you, the first President and the first Head of State of Nigeria came from that region, I can bet that even the IPOB miscreants don't know this". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by ogwumgbe: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Let them keep on destroying the south East o. Is going to affect every part of Nigeria on the long run... Just the way insecurity issues in Borno State is now affecting me in Lagos State grin grin

Jealousy, you are not bold to confront your masters like the igbos and you are pained, I thought people said Sunday igboho is brave fighting without running away like Kanu? Where is he now? bunch of envy vile serpents. Well none in this country can pull 100% sit at home compliance except the igbos and that's why you are pained. Your complaints against what the easterners are doing is not out of love but out of pure hatred of doing a feat you can't try in a thousand years. Keep suffering and smiling, that's what you cowards are good at and leave the igbos alone to sacrifice for their freedom once for all.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Commentor: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Gandollar:
How does my post constitute encouraging killings in SE?

Akilapa!

So you are really in Lagos?

shocked
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by oluwaahmed: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2021
I really don't understand why a Mod pushed this to FP. Maybe to generate traffic. Many nigerians as usual fail to ask the right questions that would have led to the right answers. How come the South-East that used to be the most peaceful region in the country became a war zone? There have always been Biafra agitations since after the war and various groups that would protest and go their way how come there was still relative peace and tranquillity? We should rather ask the government this questions, not typing from an uniformed position.

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by madridsta007(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

Self deceit

Again:

A region that has been typically known for its communal spirit, backed by culture and Christianity, a region researched and reported by the United Nations as the safest region in West Africa is suddenly "spilling blood".

The DSS/UGM start killings for the pretext and justification for the Northern Nigeria Army to move in and burn down a city in Imo State, Izombe.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by tsdarkside(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2021
jimyjames:

The holy Bible also says remove the log in your eyes before trying to remove the little dust in your neighbors eyes

you dey craze....dont let me find you and slap you with a bible....

nonesense....

people are being killed and you are quotin bible....

anu mkpama....
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by jimyjames(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2021
tsdarkside:

you dey craze....dont let me find you and slap you with a bible....

nonesense....

people are being killed and you are quotin bible....

anu mkpama....
The ones been killed up north everyday for the past 10 yrs are not humans?

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Indeed you're ashamed of being a Yoruba.

Why refer to yourself as an Igbo?

Sorry I don't understand you. I am very igbo but I don't support the shedding of the blood of my fathers, mother, brothers and sisters all for the biafra cause.
When we fought the civil war it was against a common enemy now, some senseless group rearing its ugly have turned on the people, shedding innocent blood, grounding economic activities and displacing families for what cause ? Will the families who have lost member(s) be consoled when you tell them it was for biafra ?
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Omoluabiii(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2021
S.E has failed
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by tsdarkside(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2021
abatechz:
For how long will Nigeria keep forcing Biafrans at gunpoints to unite with them? this is animal styles way of life! when ever they seek freedom, you instigate every means to tag them evil so you kill and suppress them.
How can Nigeria be united by killing the Biafrans ?it's slavery and unacceptable!
Referendum is a Democratic tool for peace and unity. Nigeria shall NEVER achieve unity by killing millions of innocent Biafrans.

Please be guided you are human and not animals.

abeg free me joor....who dey beg you to unite....??
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by bjnice(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Hemanwel:
OP, do you want to hear the truth? The truth about your post is that I didn't even understand the first paragraph of your write-up.

Having said that, me thinks basically that development is always elusive to any land or region where there is chaos, anarchy, civil unrests, violence, etc.

However, I want to believe what IPOB is fighting or agitating for is primarily EGALITARIANISM, EQUITY, FAIRNESS, AND JUSTICE. Seccessionism is secondary.
It is visible to the blind, and audible to the deaf that the South-East region of Nigeria is highly marginalized. They are not carried along in the scheme of things in this country. When there is an unwritten agreement that the position of the president of this country should be rotated among the geopolitical zones in the country or among the major ethnic nationalities and it gets to their turn to produce the president and you say they cannot be trusted with power. What do you call that? And you expect them to seat back, fold their arms, and watch it slide away. It's not done!

Besides, the Nigerian government has proven again and again that only the violent get the things they want in this country.

My humble opinion, though!

By your submission, the predicated killings are to coerce other regions to secede power to your region right? Were you guys truly marginalized? How come during Jonathan's era the cliche 'Marginalization' was not in your dictionary. Did you think this approach of yours will get you the needed trust to earn the presidency of Nigeria? And where was it stated that it is the turn of the Igbos? And what have you done politically to merit it?

For your info, I am Afonja. That is why I asked.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2021
jimyjames:

The ones been killed up north everyday for the past 10 yrs are not humans?

chai....why are you people soo fixated on talkin about the north in any topic....
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by ajumma(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Don't mind them... They just think North Central are fools

North Central son is the longest serving head of states under northern unity

What North Central got during Ironsi?

North Central were allowed to have senate Presidents...and whole North agreed that it's North that enjoyed it

North Central had:

Yakubu Gowon 9 years

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida 8 years

Abdussalam Abubakar 1 year

And during democracy

We have Bokula Saraki and David Mark, while north east has only Atiku and Ahmad Lawan

What do you mean with sidelining if you mention middle belt?

One North is the language. They can never use politics, religion etc to separate us
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Omoluabiii(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
S.E has no leaders, The youths have grow wayward more than control. S.E has failed....
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
madridsta007:

Again:

A region that has been typically known for its communal spirit, backed by culture and Christianity, a region researched and reported by the United Nations (UNDP) as the safest region in West Africa is suddenly "spilling blood".

My problem with you is that, you park your brain aside when reasoning

Since IPOP's name is just blackmailed and IPOP are saints. Why shouldn't IPOP come out alongside you;their supporters
to fight the DSS/UGM and come out for your business whenever sit at home is declared?
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Gandollar(f): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:

So you are really in Lagos?

shocked
Yes!

Igbos own Lagos!
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by PHIPEX(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2021
I would have loved to equally see where this OP advised FG to stop killing flag waving IPOB back in the days, you were among those that laughed at their deaths. No one wants violence even though what is happening remains a suspect but don't pretend you care because even babies know you don't.

The government mismanaged our diversity, proscribed and radicalised IPOB, now govt don't know what else to do except go to war. When media propaganda fails what next, go to war?

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Gandollar(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
oluwaahmed:
I really don't understand why a Mod pushed this to FP. Maybe to generate traffic. Many nigerians as usual fail to ask the right questions that would have led to the right answers. How come the South-East that used to be the most peaceful region in the country became a war zone? There have always been Biafra agitations since after the war and various groups that would protest and go their way how come there was still relative peace and tranquillity? We should rather ask the government this questions, not typing from an uniformed position.
You can imagine what a mod pushed to FP. A thread filled with hate speeches.
See ehn, we die here!
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Ayomi90: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Why should they stop? Are they not hurting Buhari?

Yes they are hurting Buhari if not why is he always pained and abusing South East calling the region different names?

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Conrod: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2021
lonecatt:
haba are we not meant to learn from the experiences of others? Tufiakwa for this your kind of local mentally
Yes,..we are learning not to make the mistakes of the people of ilorin and their stockholm syndrom attitude you try to infect us with.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
the Holy Bible says love your neighbor as yourself.
Can you love your neighbor when you have so much hatred for him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Storey Building Collapses In Fegge, Onitsha (Pics) :'( / My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / Liberian Civil War (pictures Of The Peace Keepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.