Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. (15540 Views)

The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo Created Chaos In Nigeria, Buhari Working To Restore Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Jealousy, you are not bold to confront your masters like the igbos and you are pained, I thought people said Sunday igboho is brave fighting without running away like Kanu? Where is he now? bunch of envy vile serpents. Well none in this country can pull 100% sit at home compliance except the igbos and that's why you are pained. Your complaints against what the easterners are doing is not out of love but out of pure hatred of doing a feat you can't try in a thousand years. Keep suffering and smiling, that's what you cowards are good at and leave the igbos alone to sacrifice for their freedom once for all.
After all this your wailing... Reality is still going to hit you hard bro grin

You can wail all you want on social media, it won't change the raising down of izobu grin
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by jimyjames(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2021
stanluiz:
What is my business with what is happening in the north ?

Abeg shit!! Ipob touts like you. So we should allow ipob hooligans like you to destroy the east ?

Abi ?
I still ask again, why are you so concerned about what is happening in South East when your own region burns like hell fire?

When did you start caring about igbos or South East that much? What help did your fathers render to igbos or South East when they ganged up and waged a genocidal war to wipe out the igbos? What help did they receive from your father's when igbo land was completely destroyed? Wasn't it awolowo that looted millions of millions belonging to igbos and gave them 20pounds each in return?

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2021
In late regae icon voice (Ras Kimono )

I tell you, biafra must be free!!!
I tell you whole Africa must be free!!!

Yeah, by any means necessary undecidedNigeria is not a country_Awo

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by googlepikins: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2021
ajumma:

& your IPOB idiot are busy claiming idoma land as part Biafra

That's because they want to help you fools chase fulanis away, but you seems to prefer mass burial every week. So make una continue
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by AfonjaConehead: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Why should they stop? Are they not hurting Buhari?

Modified:

Igbos are the terrorists destroying the south east. The earlier the people realize this the better for them.

However, anyone who advises the guys in the South East is an enemy of the South East.

Allow them make them der their der and enjoy their killings and destructions.

Busy body... Go find work o!!!!
Have mercy on your family. grin
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by AfonjaConehead: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Sammy07 Ogbomosho local champion:

cheesy grin
Humm, u dey Lagos comfortably doing ur business but u encourage killings in SE.

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Sleekfingers: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
AmTruth:
What is happening in some parts of the country especially in the South East is like When hate due to ideological, religion, ethnic or philosophical believe, that allows the accommodation, Celebration and disguising or showing contempt to the bloodletting of a brother or sister IS TERRORISM in action.

When an enemy in times of war spills blood in the land, the consequences are lighter, than when a brother spills the blood of another brother in the land of their birth.

The consequences in such land is not as easy as we think, because like the blood of Abel, the spilled blood would continue to cry in the land. Stop killing your brothers. Stop the destruction of your land.

A word is enough for the wise.

A thunder go kill anybody, that say they should stop the crisis in the southeast. They should continue.......after they have finished destroying their region, let see whether other regions will welcome them with open arms.......they should continue ooo......
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2021
AmTruth:
What is happening in some parts of the country especially in the South East is like When hate due to ideological, religion, ethnic or philosophical believe, that allows the accommodation, Celebration and disguising or showing contempt to the bloodletting of a brother or sister IS TERRORISM in action.

When an enemy in times of war spills blood in the land, the consequences are lighter, than when a brother spills the blood of another brother in the land of their birth.

The consequences in such land is not as easy as we think, because like the blood of Abel, the spilled blood would continue to cry in the land. Stop killing your brothers. Stop the destruction of your land.

Bro no need telling them wait and see how they will insult you and call you names.

I saw this hell loosing on SE long ago and I predicted it but ten my people called me Afonja and Aboki etc and as at today wha I said then now the order of the day.

How can you kill your fellow kinsmen you claimed you are fighting for?

How can you chose to cripple your region economy for make a point under a president who do not even care about his own state infact his own village in the hand of bandit, kidnapper and herdsmen talkless of another region?

My people, buhari don't care he is a man I have never seen in my life very strange and care less to the core if you like burn the entire East down this strange man called Buhari cares not. A sensible people under this type of leader when a tactics is used to send message across and he did not feel it then change tactic till you hit him by the ribs than hurting yourself.

Ipob, esn use you brain, you are already making your common enemy rejoicing by your self destructive craps.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by tonyashburton: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2021
When you bring termite infested firewood home,don't be surprised when you get visits by a lot of lizards.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by gidgiddy: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

That's half the story!

These vile Igbo-hating bigots 'weeping' more than the bereaved on this forum, and their bosses in the federal gov't, are largely responsible and are fuelling whatever attacks, murders and strife going on in the south-east! The initial and major reason for their evil actions and intent is to try and discredit IPOB/ESN and to try and turn the minds of Igbos against them; the secondary and more recent reason, focused on Anambra, is to try and cause a climate of fear and insecurity in a bid to either scuttle the forthcoming elections in the state....or cause enough strife and discourage voting on the day, to give them room to rig the elections in favour of their useless candidate and party, Andy Uba and APC! For the Igbo hand in all this, look no further than that criminal governor in Imo state and his thugs!

Of course!
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by ajumma(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
googlepikins:

That's because they want to help you fools chase fulanis away, but you seems to prefer mass burial every week. So make una continue

when fools like you & your fellow school dropout were still shouting no "lefeludum no erection"
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by caracas: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2021
AmTruth:

No p
We will rebuild it when we get BIAFRA
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Abagworo(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2021
I disagree with this writer. There is oeace in the Southeast and nobody is destroying anywhere. If the armed forces are withdrawn there will be absolute peace cause what I see is more of vengeance of people whose relatives were killed without getting justice. The more people killed by Police, Military etc the more people seeking vengeance and the more the chaos.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by ayooladokun: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2021
SOUTH EAST Dont stop o, pls support IPOB until we turn the SE to ZOO Republic. Mazi Kanu is another saviour - Mad people everywhere.
AmTruth:

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:

Modified:

Igbos are the terrorists destroying the south east. The earlier the people realize this the better for them.

However, anyone who advises the guys in the South East is an enemy of the South East.

So when every other person is talking, you too will join them; lol.. Benue man that ran away from his state and now cooling head in the same South East that he claimed that is worst than Afghanistan. Keep disgracing yourself. Why did you ran away from Benue State?
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Decide2rise: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Get out! Insignificant few human.
This nitwit always masturbating on Igbo threads but won't say a word about the fulanis killing his people in his land. Anu mpama
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by AmTruth: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
At the expense of killing your brother.

Ok oooooo
Abagworo:
I disagree with this writer. There is oeace in the Southeast and nobody is destroying anywhere. If the armed forces are withdrawn there will be absolute peace cause what I see is more of vengeance of people whose relatives were killed without getting justice. The more people killed by Police, Military etc the more people seeking vengeance and the more the chaos.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by Decide2rise: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:
Anyone advising them to stop the unnecessary madness going on in their region are the enemies of South East while they that are chanting UGM to continue the killings as the lovers of the region.

When last have any of the SE states made news for development? It don tey
Look at them creeping out from their holes to masturbate on Biafra matters but will turn blind eye on other threads concerning the fulanis and their murderous activities. A zombie is always a zombie
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by benuejosh: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
So when every other person is talking, you too will join them; lol.. Benue man that ran away from his state and now cooling head in the same South East that he claimed that is worst than Afghanistan. Keep disgracing yourself. Why did you ran away from Benue State?
I have Inlaws from Imo
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
I have Inlaws from Imo
And you ran away from Benue State that is heaven on earth? You thought I don't know you,i know who you're even outside nairaland. You better be careful the way you dish out fake news concerning where you're using as your second home as Benue don cast for you. Thanks
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by stinechykee: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2021
AmTruth:

It is not miraculously funny enough that all these advocate of peace and sudden love for Igbos never for one day advocated for same peace and advices upon advices they have been dishing out to Igbos every day to their Northern brothers that have been in perpetual mercy of Boko Haram, ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits that have been killing their people in daily bases like common Church rat.Also thesame thing is going on in all the Yoruba land where at a point Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits have sent their people to the neighboring Benin Republic but these people never for one day condemned the blood shade and killing going on in their various regions instead they keep on writing epistle upon epistle concerning what is going on Igbo land,the same people they hate with passion and swear with their life that Igbos will not become president of this Zoo country.Oh before I forgot, you Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis keep on pretending that whatever that happens in Igbo land is none of you people business and that if Igbo likes let them kill themselves but funny enough thesame Igbos you people people are writing epistles upon epistles that want to turned to their region Afganistan are not complaining instead it was you urchins and children of hate that cries the most in Igbo matter,is God not punishing you people instead of Igbos you thought that God will punish hahaha

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by benuejosh: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
And you ran away from Benue State that is heaven on earth? You thought I don't know you,i know who you're even outside nairaland. You better be careful the way you dish out fake news concerning where you're using as your second home as Benue don cast for you. Thanks
They are family and I invist.
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by stinechykee: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:

Modified:

Igbos really enjoy the way IPOB/ESN is tormenting you people all the way from South East to other regions and very soon,mark my word when Biafra is finally actualisation Igbos will swallow the whole Nigerians that is why you people are scared of the event that is going on the South East concerning IPOB/ESN vs Nigeria Soldiers
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Decide2rise:
Look at them creeping out from their holes to masturbate on Biafra matters but will turn blind eye on other threads concerning the fulanis and their murderous activities. A zombie is always a zombie

Very correct is zombie is always a zombie but when you have an illiterate zombie it takes a new dimension
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by stinechykee: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:
Anyone advising them to stop the unnecessary madness going on in their region are the enemies of South East while they that are chanting UGM to continue the killings as the lovers of the region.

When last have any of the SE states made news for development? It don tey
Hahaha so if there is anyone that should advice great Igbos that person will be you ehhh.I thought you people said that IPOB/ESN is an online country and that they are chest beaters and that you urchins don't care if Igbos kill themselves in that their dot region?? It is now down on you children of hate that IPOB/ESN are spreading their network in the whole Nigerians and soon they will swallow the Nigeria without a single gun shot and that is why you people are shivering by coming up with different propaganda news that Igbos are killing their fellow Igbos hahaha

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by stinechykee: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Gandollar:
Mr loverman! Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

What you wrote here is your mindset not reality. The Igbos know their enemies and those destroying their land.
But no matter what they do, they can only make Igbos more resilient in their pursuit.
Tell them cos great Igbos are not naive like them that allows Fulanis to use divide and rule on them all the time

1 Like

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by stinechykee: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Sammy07:

Humm, u dey Lagos comfortably doing ur business but u encourage killings in SE.
I thought you people hate great Igbos with passion to an extent of swearing with your lives that Igbos will never be the president of your Zoo country called Nigeria and now you people are crying more than the people you hate with passion.Oh I forgot to add, you people said that Biafra is an online country and that IPOB and Igbos are chest beaters,so who is scared now Soon Biafra will be actualised and after that what will happen to you Nigerians any ear that hears it will tingle
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by stinechykee: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AmTruth post=106735158]What is happening in some parts of the country especially in the South East is like When hate due to ideological, religion, ethnic or philosophical believe, that allows the accommodation, Celebration and disguising or showing contempt to the bloodletting of a brother or sister IS TERRORISM in action.

A word is enough for the wise. [/s]

When did you start liking igbos cheesy oga keep your useless forsaken advice to yourself
They have already started feeling the heat that is why they are crawling from whatever hole they are hiding to be writing all sorts of emotional posts to see if they will creat division between Igbos and IPOB/ESN,the only organisation that is protecting them but the more they write those trash the more Igbos get suspicious and swear allegiance to IPOB/ESN

3 Likes

Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by benuejosh: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
stinechykee:
Igbos really enjoy the way IPOB/ESN is tormenting you people all the way from South East to other regions and very soon,mark my word when Biafra is finally actualisation Igbos will swallow the whole Nigerians that is why you people are scared of the event that is going on the South East concerning IPOB/ESN vs Nigeria Soldiers
My friend go and sleep. What is Biafra?
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by AmTruth: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Childish comment. Killing your brother and sisters and claiming another is feeling the heat. Be diverting your negative tactics as long as you wish.

A word is enough for the wise
stinechykee:
They have already started feeling the heat that is why they are crawling from whatever hole they are hiding to be writing all sorts of emotional posts to see if they will creat division between Igbos and IPOB/ESN,the only organisation that is protecting them but the more they write those trash the more Igbos get suspicious and swear allegiance to IPOB/ESN
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by oluwaahmed: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Read what I typed again, I said the first President of Nigeria is from that region and not the first PM...don't hurrily jump to conclusions next time...ok? And why on earth would a sensible group of people give power to a region that is hell bent on breaking away from Nigeria? Answer these questions and know peace". - Village People spokesperson.

You hurriedly changed it from pm to president. Like I said,brain drain
Re: South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. by ygowon: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
My friend go and sleep. What is Biafra?
Biafra is what is giving you sleepless nights and heart ache

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia / JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants / Aftermath of PDP Primaries: Senators Plot To Impeach Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.