Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch (8085 Views)

Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch by Aysup247: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Each Other (Watch Video)

Zinoleesky, a Nigerian singer, has gone viral after a video of him kissing his baby boo went viral.

Zinoleesky was seen passionately kissing Naira Marley’s sister, Shubomi, in a video that has gone viral on social media.

Shubomi who happens to be immediate blood sister to Naira Marley the Nigerian singer is no doubt in lover right now .

Recalled that Zino had a break up from her former girlfriend who led him from leaving DMW record label on the allegations that he beats his girlfriend mercilessly.

However Nigerians are in opinion that the singer Zinoleesky would soon do the same thing with Shubomi. Zino who is currently trending with his new release Naira Marley, Gone Far may proof them wrong .

Many people have encouraged Zinoleesky not to break the girl’s heart, and that if he does, his career will be over, because Shubomi is his boss’s sister

Others are more concerned with how he courted his boss’s sister and when he plans to give her breakfast.

Check out some of the picture Shubomi watch the full video and here
https://blendng.com/zinoleesky-and-shubomi-naira-marleys-sister-caught-passionately-kissing-each-other/

Re: Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch by Hardgun: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
alright now next
Re: Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
What is this?? grin grin grin
Re: Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch by blucum(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Was it Zinoleesky that beat his girlfriend or Lil Frosh?
Stupid amateur blogger.

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch by sammybest889(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
As this message no concerns me

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS... (dear person reading this I don't know u ,u don't know me...BT I pray as country hot like dis any tears wey go commot 4 ur eyes na tears of joy can I hear an amen)

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch by Sensiblerealist: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2022
This will somehow affect the professional relationship between him and his boss

(1) (Reply)

WIZKID Buys House In Lagos Worth Millions Of Naira (pics) / Would You Rock This Madonna's Grills? At 55!!! / Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.