Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? (385 Views)

Since 1999 The Landlord Of Lagos Has Not Established One Hospital He Can Attend / Just In: President Jets Out Of Asorock And Arrived London Ahead Of Invest Summit / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? by jmoore(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Aso Rock, house of scam!! Who is this invisible landlord?

“I built Aso Rock and I wonder who the current landlord is. I read a certain N22M for the payment of Aso Rock rent. Rent to who? Me or GEJ?” Babangida asked in 2016.

77 million naira is the rent to be paid in 2022 FG budget.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? by Nackzy: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lie Mohammed and Buhari
Re: Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? by TooMuchStuff: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sultan of sokoto can answer that question on behalf of his great grandfather Othman Danfodio the Sad One of Sokoto Caliphate
Re: Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? by ekesol: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
jmoore:

“I built Aso Rock and I wonder who the current landlord is. I read a certain N22M for the payment of Aso Rock rent. Rent to who? Me or GEJ?” Babangida asked in 2016.

It is still FG they set up a parastaltal that managers the facility. And budget and provision bis made annually to Carter for its maintenance
Re: Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? by waldigit: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
jmoore:

Please if you can't find him let me send my account no.
Re: Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? by NwaNimo1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
jmoore:

[img]https://c./OT3h10oZhjAAAAAC/china-country.gif[/img]
Re: Who Is The Landlord Of Asorock? by Abfinest007(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
I can only laugh

(1) (Reply)

Kini Seyi Makinde Se Ni Ibadan? / Buhari Government Suspends Opening Of Anambra Airport Over "Insecurity", / See How Gamawa People Of Bauchi State Love Hon. Mohammed Garba Gololo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.