Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO (6248 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
odysey:
e never reach beheading you're either doing what you were paid for or like you said e dey your head

My brother e don reach. U dont know the people you're talking about.

Nnamdi Kanu inlaw gave an order in a live broadcast for Ijelespeaks to be beheaded
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
odysey:
your own different you dey give the information like 5mins after e happen unto how nowww

Sometimes people post these videos here b4 I get them. If we remove hypocrisy aside.
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:
start first Abeg. I go like see how them cut your dick for video. Lol. You think Nigeria fit protect u.

I hope you have visited this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6803615/Igbos-confirms-late-ikonsos-contribution

So you'll know that if you die for IPOB like Ikonso they will raise donations for you and eat it

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Simdyofficial(f): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I hope you have visited this thread.

So you'll know that if you die for IPOB like Ikonso they will raise donations for you and eat it
getat
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by odysey: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

My brother e don reach. U dont know the people you're talking about.

Nnamdi Kanu inlaw gave an order in a live broadcast for Ijelespeaks to be beheaded
seriously? That's terrible and sad
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:
getat

That is all a bingo has to say when confronted with superior arguments
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Simdyofficial(f): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

That is all a bingo has to say when confronted with superior arguments
shocked says a coward
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked says a coward

A coward is someone who shows his face, gives you his address, his phone number?
Then what do u call yourself. Faceless criminal?

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Arda1000(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Open this thread and cover your head in shame. IPOB Dos finally confirms Ijelespeaks accusation that the money contributed for Ikonso never got to him

am saying I want to knock ur head grin
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Perfectbeing(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
minasi4841:

The Op is a fool he doesn't know he is making us more popular
You guys would become popular. You're only a popular terrorist organization in Nigeria but very soon you'll be a popular international terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Arda1000:
am saying I want to knock ur head grin

The topic on ground is it true or I shouldn't expose u guys
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Perfectbeing:
You guys would become popular. You're only a popular terrorist organization in Nigeria but very soon you'll be a popular international terrorist organization

U dey mind them bingos
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Arda1000(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The topic on ground is it true or I shouldn't expose u guys
u're a lunatic grin
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Arda1000:
u're a lunatic grin

When u expose a bingo with superior points he curses u to distract u.

Onyeatarata grin
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by omoalaro: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is wickedness of the highest order. Slow death just for expressing a different opinion. IPOB is truly a very peaceful terrorist organisation.
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
omoalaro:
This is wickedness of the highest order. Slow death just for expressing a different opinion. IPOB is truly a very peaceful terrorist organisation.
You have said it all
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Timnico: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...traitors won't enjoy human rights but death rights
If you're a woman, have you ever wondered why women have made bad leaders all their lives? You're still childish to discuss on a public forum and Biafra isn't meant for your likes, thank you.
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Timnico: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Imagine a Yoruba Muslim claiming Igbo.

Move to chapter ewedu.
You haven't reached the age of taking part in the intelligent conversation as the subject, do move to the kiddies section. Cheers.
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Timnico:

If you're a woman, have you ever wondered why women have made bad leaders all their lives? You're still childish to discuss on a public forum and Biafra isn't meant for your likes, thank you.
...spare me ur maturity Mr matured afonja.
For ur info I am freedom and justice mixed together .
Let me educate you ...in freedom fighting you don't let traitors live because if u do ...then u teach millions within ur society new and sweet lucrative business of backstabbing and money in the bank .
We want freedom from our oppressors and my brother said no ...let's continue to be slaves then my brother deserves outright death.
Be my guess if u are a traitor to ur generation unborn .
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:10am On Oct 16, 2021
Those who think Biafra will be gotten through violence and shedding of blood of those who dissaprove of their methods are senseless and wicked
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Timnico: 3:13am On Oct 16, 2021
SisterFire:
...spare me ur maturity Mr matured afonja.
For ur info I am freedom and justice mixed together .
Let me educate you ...in freedom fighting you don't let traitors live because if u do ...then u teach millions within ur society new and sweet lucrative business of backstabbing and money in the bank .
We want freedom from our oppressors and my brother said no ...let's continue to be slaves then my brother deserves outright death.
Be my guess if u are a traitor to ur generation unborn .

If you've never backstabbed anyone in your entire life span cast the first stone!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit At Home ESN Scatter This Man's Head In Anambra Inside Car - PHOTOS / How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police / INEC Promotes 1,307 Staff Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.