Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) (29081 Views)

5,000 Supporters Of Jandor Joins APC (Pictures) / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Yaya Tongo Resigns From The APC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
The man is a foodie
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by OgwuEgo: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Skull miners nko
BlowYourMind:
This guy just dey give baby factory ritualists and drug traffickers headache
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Now I know ffk is more like a homeless child because of atrocity he has committed back home
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Covidodo: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by engineerboat(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie001:
The kingmaker is back.....

Na comment I comment, I no kill person, abeg.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Antoeni(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
A Shameless Crafty & Deceitful Man Without Morals And Principles, A Directionless Man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by zolajpower: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie001:

Femi Fani-Kayode

I beg oo, I'm just trying to know something why is it that any time you see ffk he's always around the dinning table?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by wizygreat2000(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hope Food they there shall except grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by fergie001: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
zolajpower:

I beg oo, I'm just trying to know something why is it that any time you see ffk he's always around the dinning table?
Good Gracious......

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by fergie001: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by gurunlocker: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
They didn't cook for him? I'm not seeing food in front of him yet....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by merits(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie001:

Femi Fani-Kayode

F-fool.
F-found.
K-killed.
By food poisoned.... lawyer.no case. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Old glutton
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by toujurs: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
What a disgrace, shameless man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by lamalang(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Judas
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Makib2020(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Put one more meat for FFK he don register now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by donhackaz: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
SirLakes:
...{
if (shameless == person) {
return FFK
} else {
alert ("Nobody " )
};
};
Hunger bad ooo grin grin grin

Long live the great programmer

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by lawalosky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
And he even have to mention "PDP"
FFK na real Mumuman

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Bewiseedet(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
APC signed FFK to battle the PDP.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Kylekent59: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
That's his choice. It's now crystal clear that most of our politicians are after money and not the sameness of the country.

Embezzled funds, use it for campaign, and the election result is yours.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by UncommonLogic: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, he's from Ile ife, he no get 500 followers self.
Except his family members and extended families including his friends and his brainwashed puppets

We told the IPIG terrorist miscreants previously that Fani is irrelevant but they were singing his praises just because he was post rubbish trash they like.
Some of them were saying that he's the only Yoruba man with courage and that they will vote for him as President.
Now all of a sudden the IPIG mumus don realize that he's a empty barrel of no use in Yoruba land. Now they hate him grin grin grin delusional clowns.
Next time I hope the IPIG reta@ds will listen when we tell then what's up instead of barking like lunatic dogs.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by LEGALSER: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie001:

Femi Fani-Kayode

FFK will still bad mouth APC once he leaves tomorrow. FFK that has no followers grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
NwaNimo1:
F.eed

F.emi

K.wik

[img]https://c./LjhaLjAdrQgAAAAC/winnie-the-pooh-hungry.gif[/img]

F.eed

F.emi

K.wik

Rib cracking comment i hv read all week. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by deji17: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
The werey did not go to court yesterday o claiming ill health. The same delay tactics he was using while he was with PDP.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shameless hungry man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by SirLakes: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
donhackaz:

Long live the great programmer

cheesy

[img]https:///FQL3.gif[/img]

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by gustavo27(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Welcome
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
FFK.... The latest political attack dog of APC,the great deceiver of IPOB and the food prefect of Afonja social club.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by hokafor(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hunger is a very powerful weapon, shameless man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Nonexisting1: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
I look forward to playing a key role in the battle that lies ahead at the local, zonal and national levels against the PDP.Foolish man. Who is fighting battle with you? See him talking about battling the very party he just left. Sounds to me like a man with no bearing. He wants to outshine his masters in the APC overnight. Tinubu will be looking at him now like, see mumu wey think he sabi pass others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct / Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!! / IGP Charges Innoson With N2.4bn Shipping Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.