Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,863,150 members, 6,869,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 08:18 PM

Are You A Freelancer? Sign Up At Kobogigs To Connect With More Clients - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Freelancer? Sign Up At Kobogigs To Connect With More Clients (325 Views)

Hire Professional Web Desiners, Logo Designer, Writers Etc On Kobogigs.com.ng / Introducing Kobogigs - Hire Freelancers, They Get Paid After Service. / 5 Ways To Attract More Clients To Your Website/blog With Content Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Freelancer? Sign Up At Kobogigs To Connect With More Clients by KoboGiGs: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kobgigs is a freelancer platform where professional freelancers can connect with paying clients from across the world.

The platform protects both the freelancer by ensuring you get paid and the clients by ensuring they get what they paid for.

Re: Are You A Freelancer? Sign Up At Kobogigs To Connect With More Clients by KoboGiGs: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2021
Register now, list your gig and connect with ready clients
Re: Are You A Freelancer? Sign Up At Kobogigs To Connect With More Clients by faceland: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hope you have a system to fight scammers?

I don't want to waste my time.
Re: Are You A Freelancer? Sign Up At Kobogigs To Connect With More Clients by KoboGiGs: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
faceland:
Hope you have a system to fight scammers?

I don't want to waste my time.

We manually due diligence are in place.
The system ensures the buyers pay before a project is started, and the buyer is protected by ensuring he gets exactly what wnats before payment is released to the freelancer.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Freelancer? Sign Up At Kobogigs To Connect With More Clients by faceland: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2021
KoboGiGs:

We manually due diligence are in place.
The system ensures the buyers pay before a project is started, and the buyer is protected by ensuring he gets exactly what wnats before payment is released to the freelancer.

That is the most important thing (because you know our country).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account / In Need Of A Website / Starting An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 349
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.