Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust (40907 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by OfoIgbo: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ahmback:
I never knew fools grow old too

Of course. You will grow old

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by christistruth01: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yobabad:
Unity begars AkA Yoruba Muslims Miscreants will soon be here to beg for unity

Niger Delta Unity Beggar
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Coldsperm: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
As an afonjaa headslammer, this news is not good for my health.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by sharpsecret: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Eastlink:
Nonsense. I just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

What is this man‘s motive going out in the street adorning Biafran flag in a volatile period. If he want to prove a point to those trying to paint all Igbos as seperatist then he has failed. We have a lot of Igbo celebs and Chiwetalu Agu is just a clown. How many Kanuri celebs come out to support Boko-Haram openly? How many Yoruba celebs come out to support Sunday Igboho and his Oduduwa group openly? How many Fulani celebs has this clown seen supporting Herdmen openly? Do your stupid IPOB in peace and allow others do their neutrality in peace. Don't come and drag every Igbo into supporting an occult group.

If you want to support IPOB or build a fan base for your illiterate supporters do so in peace, but don't come around trying to force your agenda in our throats. You can become a Biafran apologist or ambassador but stop the attitude of generalizing Ndigbo into such movement. I’m in Lagos trying to put food on my table, some of us are surviving in Abuja with families, yet a band of scallywags with their myopic financiers abroad want to make sure that Ndigbo are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference?
idiot..... Gerrard pique is a celeb and he campaigned for catalonia

23 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by pointblank247(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ahmback:
but your father did

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by IduNaOba: 12:55am On Oct 15, 2021
More elites coming up soon
The move just got started
Biafra amaka

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by NoFucksToGive: 4:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Well fact is
. The Ibo are the most marginalized and unfairly treated tribe in Nigeria and 5he rest of us should speak up in support for them

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by NoFucksToGive: 4:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Well fact is
. The Ibo are the most marginalized and unfairly treated tribe in Nigeria and the rest of us should speak up in support for them . Let us leave our differences and speak up in truth before its too late

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by omaclarry(m): 5:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Ahmback:

Don't be afraid you will grow old just like your father

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Onepeople: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Zombie said said he rejected biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Onepeople: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
Ode old agbaya foolish man with no common sense, Nigeria gave you fame, success, riches and platform, but the same Nigeria has nothing for you.

You clowns beat chest all over the places that you are the richest, the smartest, the most educated the most industrious and you own and develop Nigeria, but you bipolar losers still want us to believe the same Nigeria that gave you this opportunity to walk to anywhere in Nigeria and thrive and achieve success has nothing for you.

The fact that you are confused, self-destructive and bipolar is not Nigeria's problem, you are just genetically prone to foolishness and self-destruction.

grin grin grin
Expected response from a man with dust in his brain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by slimghost(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:
Nonsense. I just lost respect for this clout chaser. A big clown in real life. I was thinking this man had an iota of sense but it's obvious he lacks it.

What is this man‘s motive going out in the street adorning Biafran flag in a volatile period. If he want to prove a point to those trying to paint all Igbos as seperatist then he has failed. We have a lot of Igbo celebs and Chiwetalu Agu is just a clown. How many Kanuri celebs come out to support Boko-Haram openly? How many Yoruba celebs come out to support Sunday Igboho and his Oduduwa group openly? How many Fulani celebs has this clown seen supporting Herdmen openly? Do your stupid IPOB in peace and allow others do their neutrality in peace. Don't come and drag every Igbo into supporting an occult group.

If you want to support IPOB or build a fan base for your illiterate supporters do so in peace, but don't come around trying to force your agenda in our throats. You can become a Biafran apologist or ambassador but stop the attitude of generalizing Ndigbo into such movement. I’m in Lagos trying to put food on my table, some of us are surviving in Abuja with families, yet a band of scallywags with their myopic financiers abroad want to make sure that Ndigbo are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Many of us have seen far that this Biafra as an agenda will never do us good from now till 80 years. Rather it will relegate us in every sphere. Anything built with tactlessness, emotions and daftness will end in doom. Yes, a lot might not be going well for our ethnic group as it involves inclusiveness during this administration, and also as it involves a subtle move by some cabals to deny us from becoming President of this country. But will the cry for Biafra make any difference? Will turning your homes into refugees camps make any difference? Will supporting a group of ESN terrorist make any difference?

You wrote an epistle without making any sense.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Nadaken: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Yobabad:
Unity begars AkA Yoruba Muslims Miscreants will soon be here to beg for unity
grin when they finish hawing agbo, dry gin and toto

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Lovelive: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Keep your common sense and leave others alone, please Mr hater.

NGpatriot:
Ode old agbaya foolish man with no common sense, Nigeria gave you fame, success, riches and platform, but the same Nigeria has nothing for you.

You clowns beat chest all over the places that you are the richest, the smartest, the most educated the most industrious and you own and develop Nigeria, but you bipolar losers still want us to believe the same Nigeria that gave you this opportunity to walk to anywhere in Nigeria and thrive and achieve success has nothing for you.

The fact that you are confused, self-destructive and bipolar is not Nigeria's problem, you are just genetically prone to foolishness and self-destruction.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Lovelive: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Yes he doesn't have an iota of sense but you and your buhari and fulani have it. Please keep it well.

Eastlink:

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Grace001: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Exactly… A country coerce together by force by fire built with FAKE UNITY can never know peace or progress

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by wordcat(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Eastlink:

1. Chiwetalugo did not need your respect, as a matter of fact, he didn't even know that you do exist.

2. Ipob and Boko haram are not the same. Ipob is the only terrorist organization that do organize rally all over the world without being harrased except in this British Zoo.

3. Chiwetelugo's RISING SUN regalia has been into existence for years before the formation of Ipob.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Joromi1: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2021
This thing go pain Fulani Muslim terrorists eh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:
Agu revealed that he was not in any way brutalised by the army when he was arrested.

grin

Sincerely you don't even understand the English language. Abi you wanted it to be translated to Fulfulde? Chinwetalu Agu said that the junior soldiers displayed the usual uncouth attitude they are known for, that they have no civility. He mentioned that they dragged him. It was when they reached the barracks that the brutality stopped.

Making sure that your data is fully recharged should not be a problem for those people that sent you minions to the social media. Watch and listen.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Commentor: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Sincerely you don't even understand the English language. Abi you wanted it to be translated to Fulfulde? Chinwetalu Agu said that the junior soldiers displayed the usual uncouth attitude they are known for, that they have no civility. He mentioned that they dragged him. It was when they reached the barracks that the brutality stopped.

Making sure that your data is fully recharged should not be a problem for those people that sent you minions to the social media. Watch and listen.

You must be a complete dunce.

I quoted a portion of the article without adding to it.

Of course, morons such as yourself must find something to display your retardation on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:

You must be a complete dunce.

I quoted a portion of the article without adding to it.

Of course, morons such as yourself must find something to display your retardation on.

If I call you a dunce, sincerely it will be a disservice to those in that category, you have advanced beyond them.

You quoted a part without cognisance to the contest. Is that how they taught you in school? Intelligent guy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Commentor: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

If I call you a dunce, sincerely it will be a disservice to those in that category, you have advanced beyond them.

You quoted a part without cognisance to the contest. Is that how they taught you in school? Intelligent guy.

Do you know the difference between context and contest?

Idiot.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:

Do you know the difference between context and contest?

Idiot.

You are progressing slowly, I love that. Very soon you will reach the level of cognitive abilities that would help you differentiate between mistakes and errors. At that level, dunces will recognise you as one of their own and not a level below them.

Kudos as you move up. I'm with you all the way my brother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Commentor: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You are progressing slowly, I love that. Very soon you will reach the level of cognitive abilities that would help you differentiate between mistakes and errors. At that level, dunces will recognise you as one of their own and not a level below them.

Kudos as you move up. I'm with you all the way my brother.

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by kollinz1234(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Ahmback:
when you get old you will see that you have been the fool all along.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by wwwihy: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Or igbos has nothing for Nigeria.

Igbos benefit more from Nigeria that what to they give
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Oduduwa707: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Conrod:
You have written your name in GOLD,... sir.

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Jidegaf(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
This man is a comedian
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust by Edusouls(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yes you are right I think it’s genetic I have never seen a tribe more sentimental and stupid..
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Yemi Alade Flaunts Killer Backside In New PHOTO!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.