Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? (13467 Views)

Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why E Come B Say Na Fine Fine Girls Full Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by estherdim: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2011
in fact i have a friend he always ask me that question, so i decided to bring it here in the forum, so that i can here from you.

Thanks
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MrCork17: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
  maybe its becoz u ugly?  undecided
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Dyt(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2011

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by sistajay(f): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2011
That aint true! You just gotta keep tryin!!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2011
Your mindset is da problem   grin grin grin angry angry angry angry
It's like concluding you are going to fail without having tried
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MMM2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2011
op
re u a gay or a lesbian? angry
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MrCork17: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
and again, chicks always say am difficult to get. I dont even play hard to get undecided
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by tboy1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2011
They are friendlier and easier to get compared to the average looking Ladies. The earlier you know this the better for you. If you think you have better chance with the not so pretty ladies, you're in for a shocker

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
They are the easiest my dear.

MOST OF THEM ARE UNOCCUPIED AND DESPERATELY IN SEARCH.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL THINK THEY OUGHT TO BE AND SCARE AWAY LEAVING THEM TO THE GEES.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
tboy1:

They are friendlier and easier to get compared to the average looking Ladies. The earlier you know this the better for you. If you think you have better chance with the not so pretty ladies, you're in for a shocker

That's a new one!

@OP: Because there's always a long queue for them---duh! If you're can wait your turn by being persistent, then they're not so hard to get afterall.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Pennywise(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
Its a demand and supply thing. When a girl is hot she knows it by the number and quality of attention she gets. My advice? Up your bid if she means that much to you
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2011
BABE!:

That's a new one!

@OP: Because there's always a long queue for them---duh! If you're can wait your turn by being persistent, then they're not so hard to get afterall.
misplaced sarcasm or real shitzo?
Why would a girl be indecisive cos she is pretty ?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by xynerise: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2011
@op. The key is telling them how beautiful they look. grin. Beautiful gals dull brains. grin
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by xynerise: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
This is where human inflation occurs. A gal that is highly demanded is costly to get. The higher the demand the higher the price.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
jay bee:

misplaced sarcasm or real shitzo?
Why would a girl be indecisive cos she is pretty ?

Real sh1t!

She's not indecisive because she's pretty, she's indecisive because she has many options.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by tboy1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^ Very pretty ladies dont usually have plenty options

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^ Well, I'm talking about pretty ladies, not "very pretty ladies". grin **Joking**

Hmm--They don't? Why do you say so?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2011
@BABE!!

same issue that made us fight the other day.

Hope AFTER YOUR SELF EXALTATION AND ACCLAMATION, YOU WUD PAY YOUR BRIDE PRICE YOURSELF.

Always note that, PRETTIER GALS AND RICHER ONES AT THAT ARE ALL OVER THERE, SO THE MAN HAS MANY AND VARIED OPTIONS[b] ESPECIALLY THE BIG BOYS[/b]

I went to present in some Govt Gals Sec Sch, WAOOOO, THEN I AGREED TAHT THE BEAUTIFUL ONE WERE BORN.

GO TO IMSU,UNILAG(WHERE I AM DOING A RESEARCH NOW) Then you'd see that the ladies are at the mens mercy

THE RATIO IS AWESOME.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by no1madman(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
Fuckin wrong!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2011
haha! Da doctor--Have I said anything about myself on this thread? Which one is self exaltation again?

We fought over this same issue? When? Where?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ajuju ocha!!!!
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Ekpoma1: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
Wrong mentality. Most Pretty gals are dullard. Try them and u would be surprised. your frnd is used with going out with worwor that the thought of appoachin pretty scares him.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Wrong metality. Most Pretty gals are dullard. Try them and u would be surprised.

Does this answer the poster's question in any way?

Da Doctor:

Ajuju ocha!!!!

Pls speak english abeg.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by MissyB3(f): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
tboy1:

Hello Tboy . . .Been a while. Tsup? smiley
BTW, your comment in bold got me lmao. grin grin grin

Very pretty ladies dont usually have plenty options
Assumption or fact? tongue
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Ekpoma1: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
BABE! Why were u quoting half of what i said?
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^lol-- You must really think you're smart.
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Babe!
How then can you cope in my house if u dont understand my language?
I dont want my kids to be blowing only grama o!

i have inboxed you the meaning
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by Ekpoma1: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
BABE!:

^^lol-- You must really think you're smart.
*Shrugs, wondering what she's talking about*
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

@Babe!
How then can you cope in my house if u dont understand my language?
I dont want my kids to be blowing only grama o!

i have inboxed you the meaning

LoL---Chei! Inbox? NL now has personal message(s) system? I never jam o.

Ekpoma1:

*Shrugs, wondering what she's talking about*

Abeg-- Didn't you add the extra after I made my comment--?  tongue
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by DaDoctor: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
BABE!!
see as you dey fall hand, na wa o!! U NO EVEN SABI CODE SEF
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by BABE3: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^ It was a code? Ha--Sorry, ma bad! wink
Re: Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? by tboy1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Hello Tboy . . .Been a while. Tsup? smiley
BTW, your comment in bold got me lmao. grin grin grin
Assumption or fact? tongue

Sup MissyB, long time. . . . I'm doing good thanks. How is ur side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Set To Sleep With Boyfriend, Recieved Nude For Iphone Xs (pics) / 13 Amazing Tips To Be A Perfect Girlfriend In 2019 / Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.