Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters (32062 Views)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
Thought afonjas said our sit at home can’t make them go hungry grin
We will cripple the whole economy of this zoo
it's very obvious, una no too get sense. All the transport company mentioned, na yoruba man get them bah?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OyigboUpdate: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

What difference does it make!? What's your point

The people are forced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2021
This actually commendable grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by SlayerForever: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2021
What is the meaning of "transport business, the life blood of Igbo culture". What an insult to the Igbo race. The person who wrote that is a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:

When I say flatin0s are rettarded, people will say am tribalistic. This a fact.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by ppogba: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2021
In all of these rubbish, kudos to amiable and inimitable Gov. Wike.
He saw tommorrow from afar and quickly extinguished the fire of destruction the idiots wanted to export to Rivers in the name of IPOB.

Gov. Wike, as you wake up this morning, more wisdom to you and long life to the rod in between your legs.

If not, I cannot imagine what PH would have turned to now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
According to the report, all the mentioned businesses being affected are igbo transport businesses that majorly ply the Lagos to South-East route. It's a pity MNK and his terrorist goons are spreading their terror to igbos in other parts of Nigeria.
Say it without crying. U haven't seen anything yet. Let it continue since FG doesn't want to release Kanu unconditionally.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Simdyofficial(f): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Op I see hatred in you.. Biafra will make u deaf and dumb soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2021
My grandfather once told me that during the civil war while biafra burned lagosians where fvckin and partying in lagos like nothing was happening.

History always repeats itself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
They are burning their businesses in the SE and hurting their own people, they are also hurting their brothers and sisters and business owners in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria.

The pain, hurt and death applies only to you and your people.

When you are doing something to hurt other people, but you are actually hurting yourselves, you are killing only your own people and destroying only your own economy, then something is seriously wrong with your.

This is collective madness and self-destruction.

I don't know who swear for you people, but the pesin no show mercy at all.

Sad.
Since it's our people, why not mind ur business. Eleribu, Oponu, Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2021
myright:
And you think yorubas business men and women don't travel with these transport companies? You think their businesses are not affected already? Do you know how much money lagos state revenue collectors are loosing every Monday because these companies don't work to full capacity on Mondays? Do you also know that the purchasing power of these companies's workers are affected on Mondays, and in turn they would purchase less goods from the iya Basiratu and iya Kudi. Do you also know that your fellow yorubas do businesses around these companies vicinities?

The fact Yoruba people travel with them means Yoruba people travel to the SE and Yoruba people are also losing money too?

You made zero sense.

8 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by tydi(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2021
computer0810:

Hw will it affect d govt, who r d owner of d buses, don't u ppl ever think straight

I guess most of u r just childish

Lol... Let’s know what happens when the food chain becomes immovable then we know if the so called Govt or rich elites wouldn’t be jolted back to their senses.

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Since it's our people, why not mind ur business. Eleribu, Oponu, Omo ale jati jati.

What is wrong with this ipob thug and miscreant?

You are obviously too ignorant and unintelligent to figure out that this is Nairaland, not ipobterrorist.com.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Newton85: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
So, the Eboes who own the transport buses plying the East are "Afonja"? Mentally unstable IPOB loony.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2021
tydi:

Lol... Let’s know what happens when the food chain becomes immovable then we know if the so called Govt or rich elites wouldn’t be jolted back to their senses.

You mean the SE grow and transport our food to the North, SW and the SS?

Comedian.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by SlayerForever: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:
I always laugh at those idiots that think a problem in one part of the country won't affect the rest.

Let leave the economic implications for now, which might be too difficult for those simple minds to grasp. Let me talk about something they can easily relate to.

The current insecurity in the North has led to influx of aboki to Lagos and also has increased crime rate.

Imagine if SE becomes as hostile as North, the young men down there have no choice than to run to somewhere else probably to Lagos.

With no job and no means of income there only option will be to take to crime. This will hurt Lagos and Lagosians in so many ways.

We haven't even talked about how majority of the security allocation will be diverted hence worsening the working condition of the security personnel in Lagos.

So next time when you pray for other regions to burn think wise.

Your brain is working. The hateful Nigerians are daft.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:

Wait until the number triple within a short while. The last time I went to Lagos I can't help but noticed the number of aboki roaming around.
No be lie.....na Abokis full Lagos and Ibadan now with their Nyarinyas.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, to prove to us that there is insecurity, you created your own insecurity and on top of that, you are slaughtering and sacrificing your own people, burning and destroying your own businesses, burning up your towns and villages, deprive your own people their basic human rights, freedom of movement, you denied them their ability to make a living, you beat up old women and your own mothers and destroy their businesses just became they leave their homes to make a living, you slaughter doctors and your own students and little children all because you are trying to hurt Nigeria or me in the SW or Hausa man in the North?

It's sometimes safe to conclude that Igbo people are mentally warped, backward and grossly repugnant, but your kind are just the rotten ones, there are sensible, righteous and sane thinking Igbo people, the loud bingo are just the loudest.

You're not making any point, just baseless accusations, I thought am conversing with someone sensible.

Not for anything, where have you or any of your generation done far better than an Igbo man.

Face front mister. I gat no time for depressed people.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by derbykol(f): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2021
This sit at home does not make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:
I always laugh at those idiots that think a problem in one part of the country won't affect the rest.

Let leave the economic implications for now, which might be too difficult for those simple minds to grasp. Let me talk about something they can easily relate to.

The current insecurity in the North has led to influx of aboki to Lagos and also has increased crime rate.

Imagine if SE becomes as hostile as North, the young men down there have no choice than to run to somewhere else probably to Lagos.

With no job and no means of income there only option will be to take to crime. This will hurt Lagos and Lagosians in so many ways.

We haven't even talked about how majority of the security allocation will be diverted hence worsening the working condition of the security personnel in Lagos.

In few years time, there will be community and state police, it will take care of all this madness you're talking about

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2021
uthlaw:
which Nigeria Economy...stop deceiving urself,na Ena de produce food may other states de eat!
Even education inclusive
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 6:39am On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The people are forced

How come the people are forced. And how many of them are forced...
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by FamTomx2(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:

Wisdom!
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

Nothing like resentment in that post, you quoted lol but the obvious truth, I guess you're getting a little bit emotional and yes truth can hurt.

Anyways at the bolded that's a typical agbero nigerian tribalist mentality, I hope the Nigeria that is existing is the el dorado you envisage and will like your children to be proud of. If it ain't you're just a rubble rouser deceiving himself. Is only a matter of time for victims in the west to start being executed in open places in sw. That time you will understand better.

Peace don't cause a thing.
Rubble rouser grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by jrusky(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Hello Mr OP change your headline pls. Write *sit at home affect igbo travellers going to East from Lagos or Abuja* ok.

Nothing concern other region outside the East about sit at home it is Igbo that chose the path by allowing ipob or esn to enforced such order, sorry Lagos is not igboland and can never be part of Biafra and will never be ok.

I had being following and read all kinds of stuffs about this issue but refused to comment waiting patiently for a time or day some slow thinkers will be trying to link other region with what do not concern them and here it came.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Pesuzok:

I wonder the dialogue you expect with the FG.

What does IPOB want?

Biafra! It's a simple sturv. Nothing more, nothing less!
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Rubble rouser grin grin
English mister I hail... Continue work, I gat you.

Please check for others aswell grin
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I'm so happy with the armed picture you put there. So everyone can know it is because of the arms people are sitting at home not because of the love for Biafra
The aim which is the sit at home is always achieved. So the means or method which it was achieved shouldn't be ur problem bro. 99.9% Igbos want Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by SIRRITE: 6:42am On Oct 15, 2021
OK TELL ALL THE IGBOS TO COME MY HOUSE TO COLLECT THE BIAFRA REPUBLIC, I KEPT INSIDE MY TOILET grin grin

Austineva:
Biafra Republic. Very simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by kkonyeji(m): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

Typical Ipob mentality! Bunch of resentful folks
"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies". Nelson Mandela

FYI, the primary and secondary victims of all this Ipob shenanigans are the Igbos.
Ask yourself, how many non Igbos do business from and to alaigbo? Very negligible.

It is also instructive to note that the NE has been boiling and neck-deep in terror activities for the past 12 years, and that has not stopped Nigeria from existing.
The SE is equally not different from the NE as they contribute little or nothing to the nation economy.

Since they contribute nothing, why is organizing a referendum so difficult for the zoo?
Why is PMB & other unity beggars like u don't want Biafra exit?

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:

Don't be dumb........
Is that yo believe??

So......u think burning down your own house to seek refuge in another man's shelter will grant equal/same freedom and enjoyment u used to

U think lagos will......accomodate you all forever??

Ever heard.....aboki were deported by ambode and fashola respectively back then??

Continue Oo......e go soon clear for Ina eyes nah.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday / Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.