Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) (1226 Views)

As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? / Just Got A New Job Atlast!!!!! / How To Get A New Job After Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by FinnMann(m): 3:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Hi, I know that if you're reading this you're broke or looking for a job to pay your bills and cater for your family. And the most serious part is that our country does not offer a good and outstanding opportunity for us to work to earn a good living.

In fact we can continue complaining over and over but it won't solve anything. Because we lack good government and people who can show us the way to make legit Money.

That's why I want to share with you reading this post this awesome means of working from home and earning up to $2/day for FREE.

ALL you will need is your smart phone and internet connection which will enable you earn money.
And also a social media account.

I'm not asking you to buy any product or go out to start looking for money to buy a course or webinar I'm only showing you a great opportunity to work when you want and how you want without depending on government or friends.

I will leave a link for the ready and serious people to use and learn more about what I'm talking about. And so that you'll know that I'm doing this my self I'll also attach my pay out in about 6hours of using this website..

https://getpaidonsocialmedia.carrd.co

1 Like

Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by sulaimon22: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for sharing this with us

1 Like

Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Have signed up, abeg come explain am for me
Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by Tohsynetita1: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2021
explain in detail
Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by Styluss: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Feb 27
Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by Malik1338(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Explain sir
Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by Jashub: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Intrested
Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by Eghosblue(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Picoworker rubbish site. You'll end up waisting u data for change. Worse part is you still wnt receive the pay.

1 Like

Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by FinnMann(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yes the payment one of the payment I got since Feb 12
Styluss:
Feb 27
Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by FinnMann(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Should I made a tutorial video working you step by step?
Tohsynetita1:
explain in detail
Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by FinnMann(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Eghosblue:
Picoworker rubbish site. You'll end up waisting u data for change. Worse part is you still wnt receive the pay.
Re: New Job Opportunity ($2/hour In Nigeria) by FinnMann(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
marvelphysics:
Have signed up, abeg come explain am for me

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Logistics Workers / Current Pay Of Inec's Asistant Presiding Officer? / 2 Masters Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.