Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) (65977 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Naija goats for don cross road run away. Our own aren't pets, bleating ear and dear.

3 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by HealthyNation20(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Wahala be like Goat

I have a natural solution to high BP and diabetes

Checkout my profile
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nitoriolohun1: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Omo this life no balance... Ordinary ewure for abroad and a living soul they naija dey suffer...

Buhari sef ... Making ewure standard of living for obodo yinbo they enviable.... It is well
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by PAWG(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
I’ve got so many questions
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by arantess: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Noshitboi:
You say Usher no get hit songs?? Nairaland is full of babies. You are a real definition of indomie generation. Leave this place and go wash plates for your mama
Walai, I go vex delete my account one day
What nonsense, my own usher fa??
Kaii

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Saintfrancis82(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Nice one brother
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Forest122: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Suya meat
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Ara21(f): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2021
The only animal pet I will love to have is goat.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Oblongata: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
Dem suppose ban you for this yeye comment tongue

4 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Dancehall king

Happy Birthday
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Mercychen:
Raskis lookalike. Who remember that guy, Soji?

Usher Ray! Lol...

This guy's name always reminds me of a scenario back in the day when we went for a TEENS "SUCCESS CAMP" organized by Deeperlife Bible Church. Menh . boys can be very funny..

An usher will just be on his own minding his biz. Those deeperlife boys will just start shouting. " Hey"! "Usher ray"! Commot for road. Lol.. Before you know it, everywhere don scatter. Preaching sef, you no go hear again.

Ah... Deeperlife teenagers were rascally back in the day.
Yes.
We were.
I even had my MC Hammer haircut with 12 thin patterns. grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
No hit song by Usher? Abi you mean now?

U remind me
Bad
My way
My boo
Confessions
Etc

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

Another indomie generation spotted.... I believe dem never born you , when he did " MY WAY". .....I am darn sure

5 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Emaprince: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
WTF did I just read

usher has no hit song?

You must be below 15yrs to not know who usher is. Dude had lots of hot songs that swept the globe away.

You never heard of "you remind me" ?...which was a global hit and played on every radio stations across Nigeria and the world at large.

Let me not talk about "my way" and "you make me wanna". ..cos that time, your father probably haven't met your mom.

7 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2021
I hope say he dey spray dem perfume, their colleagues here can smell for Africa.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
no hit song This nothing but a goddamned kid undecided trust me.. A stark ignoramus, damn!

4 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Carparts888(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2021
All i see is goat meat pepper soup and 2 isi-ewu. Thank God is Friday grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

They are called West African dwarf goat. They are indigenous to some other places too but especially in Igbo land. They make good pets.
You people are just so funny

Which one be say "Especially in Igbo land"? Are you the one that take the census of there population all over West Africa to know they are more in igboland?

Some of Una just funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Theoarhics: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Where usher for see Kogi goats? Na only Kofi goats dey behave like humans.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

Wow, so you are a zoomer. Lol. Don't worry, you weren't alive when he was dropping hit. You must be born somewhere around 2002, 2003. At least still a baby when he was a hit.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

I guess you thought he was USHBEBE.
his hit songs were all over the place when you could not afford a Java phone.

2 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Promiseisaac(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2021
I never see goat wer get sense like these ones
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

Usher has hit songs. No slander am

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by redcliff: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

which year them born you? usher no hit songs?

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Sammyklever(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Na confirm meat this one carry do pet

I gave out natural solution to one minute bedroom problem and quick ejaculation

Check out my Profile...it will save you of bedroom embarrassment
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Zidoh(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2021
What a lovely pets You dont have to be worry this pet may bite you or attacked your kids. At the end they may still end in your stomache after the lovely feeds given tbem.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Verysmart101: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=EmptyGarden post=106747776]
Even pets like snakes?[/quot

Yes!!! Lala way
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2021
The effect of drugs
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by iceybux(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

How re old are u cos you damn don’t know or have idea what u saying... indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke Granted Asylum; Blackmailers Got N1.8m From Her - Victor Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.